The Roast of Linus Sebastian Fueled by Madrinas Guest Invitation

Anyone knows when it will be avaible on FP? Couldn't watch because ekhm, timezone

Quote me so I can reply <3

23 minutes ago, Gawron10001 said:

Anyone knows when it will be avaible on FP? Couldn't watch because ekhm, timezone

It would/might be slightly edited before it would show up on FP, so maybe a few days or so. Haven't seen an estimated time so that's a guess.

35 minutes ago, Gawron10001 said:

ASAP. Expecting within hours, not days. 

Could still have some technical difficulties tho. 

1 hour ago, LinusTech said:

Nice! Tried to stay awake but fell asleep at 3 in the morning:(

1 hour ago, LinusTech said:

Thanks mate, you'd you rope into stay back to get it up?

Just watched the VOD on Floatplane.

The show was amazing and funny, I really enjoyed it ?

With my Brand new Bitwit subscription on floatplane, I see that the roast video is posted on the LTT channel, but it is not accessible that way yet.

Not a real problem as i will also subscribe to LTT, but I was curious to see how they would do the enabling of a specific video cross channel. Maybe they will need to copy it thru Kyle upload functionality... don't know  how long will I be able to wait ?

This was the only roast I watched from the beginning to the end because I'm not really a fan of the genre - but considering the people involved were known to me (as well as the situations referenced), it turned out great.

Linus, you could've probably saved on that vasectomy, there is no way you are getting anything but the couch for that Yvonne roast xD

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

A great show, though everybody’s nerves were showing (except the Corsair dude, he looked too comfortable) which probably made some of the more unpolished jokes stand out more.

But the jokes were good, format was good, production was good. Maybe lower the volume of the microphones for everyone who isn’t currently presenting.

I hope you guys get the chance to do it again with someone else so you can get even better!

I feel like Fractal Josh would be the perfect guy in that scenery :D

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

On 4/6/2019 at 1:35 PM, LinusTech said:

tenor.gif

Details separate people.

Went and had a great time, thanks LMG team!

I had a second of trouble finding the venue though, as in my Google Maps I had input "Intel Theatre" instead of "Inlet Theatre" :S After a few searches, Google autocorrected it to Inlet Theatre!

On 3/19/2019 at 7:10 PM, ReggieGRS said:

Linus DESERVES a high-end roast.

Preach brother, preach.

Is this gonna be available anywhere other than FP? 

13 minutes ago, Danny_Br said:

Is this gonna be available anywhere other than FP? 

Yes but the YT version will be a little different. Swearing will be censored, a couple of jokes will probably be cut, and it'll have like, red carpet interviews cut in and stuff.

3 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Yes but the YT version will be a little different. Swearing will be censored, a couple of jokes will probably be cut, and it'll have like, red carpet interviews cut in and stuff.

How much time would it take for it to be available? Also, how badly were you roasted?

8 minutes ago, punitdaga31 said:

How much time would it take for it to be available? Also, how badly were you roasted?

It will be at least a couple of weeks. There is a lot of work to do. 

We didn't have a mic pointed at the audience, so there will be a lot of work to fix the audience reaction :(

Well i ran out of patience, got my floatplane LTT subscription as well, nor regrets the ROAST was fun, James did a great job, it was a show.

But man, if you cut the swearing for the YT version,

it will be half of the time,

or so much beeps that you would believe it is a Morse code revival ?

Now It is on kyle's channel as well, and it does look like another upload, and yess i watched parts of it again ? 

• 2 weeks later...

Youtube episode? How long does it take?? Clearly not paying your editors enough. Also, Madrinas Coffee, is hipster rubbish, their stuff tastes absolutely horrible.

So, are we going to be getting the roast anytime soon? Been waiting for a month already.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…