The Roast of Linus Sebastian Fueled by Madrinas Guest Invitation

1 minute ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Does anyone else want to see this livestreamed?

from what was said on WAN show, the livestream will be a floatplane exclusive, with edited highlights on youtube

How long before the drop memes come out to play

the roast will stay on floatplane archived or should i stay up /wake early and watch (europe)?

On 3/30/2019 at 10:55 AM, idmb said:

Just bought tickets, funny typo though. The "Inlet Theatre" is written as "Intel Theatre."  

Also...  When buying tickets it says  "wear something formal" but your google form specifies "black tie." Formal is a bit more vague than black tie, so I have to figure this out. 

To what degree? 

Proper dress shoes & tuxedo coat, or dress sneakers & black sports coat, or either? 

Strictly standard white dress shirts underneath?  

For dresses, is anything that would have been a subtle prom dress good enough or do you want something specific?  

Noticed the same thing myself. I'm interested in clarification as well. 

On 3/30/2019 at 10:55 AM, idmb said:

Just bought tickets, funny typo though. The "Inlet Theatre" is written as "Intel Theatre."  

Also...  When buying tickets it says  "wear something formal" but your google form specifies "black tie." Formal is a bit more vague than black tie, so I have to figure this out. 

To what degree? 

Proper dress shoes & tuxedo coat, or dress sneakers & black sports coat, or either? 

Strictly standard white dress shirts underneath?  

For dresses, is anything that would have been a subtle prom dress good enough or do you want something specific?  

Don't overthink it too much, just wear a suit or whatever you can scrape together. Sorry for the miscommunication on our part.

12 minutes ago, CPotter said:

or whatever you can scrape together.

I can imagine something like this happening... xD 

Image result for only fools and horses batman and robin gif

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

Alrighty well I guess I am ready to be overdressed. 

Do attendees get free coffee?

Hey guys, is this still invite only or can we get tickets to this??

9 hours ago, exd01 said:

Hey guys, is this still invite only or can we get tickets to this??

https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4202038

As of this post, the site shows 5 tickets left.  It has been up and down constantly though, so even if it shows sold out come back later and check.  When I first went to order there were 0 left, then I came back and it was at something like 45 remaining.

Would be nice if I could watch the full replay after the fact on an unlisted video, it that would work.

1 hour ago, Mattie2171 said:

Will there be a full archive on floatplane or should I wake up at 5am? Also at what time is the livestream starting?

@CPotter

Same question here. I got floatplane just to see this but found out I will be working friday night. @CPotter help me out here plz

4 hours ago, Mattie2171 said:

Will there be a full archive on floatplane or should I wake up at 5am? Also at what time is the livestream starting?

@CPotter

8:30pm, and I have no idea if Floatplane supports VOD's after streams but there will be a YouTube release coming down the pipeline.

1 hour ago, CPotter said:

8:30pm, and I have no idea if Floatplane supports VOD's after streams but there will be a YouTube release coming down the pipeline.

Please do consider uploading the whole thing on FloatPlane some time after stream, for us subscribers that want to see the whole thing and not the edited version that will be put on YouTube, a lot of people will have different time zones that will make it inconvenient and/or other obligations at the time of the stream.

1 hour ago, Garmik said:

Please do consider uploading the whole thing on FloatPlane some time after stream, for us subscribers that want to see the whole thing and not the edited version that will be put on YouTube, a lot of people will have different time zones that will make it inconvenient and/or other obligations at the time of the stream.

Yeah for sure, we'll get something up there next week Took me a few minutes to remember that we're locally recording the whole thing so we can just upload that after the fact. We just might need a bit of time to edit anything out if its like unusable for the interwebz. :P 

ok if the livestreaming is starting at 830pm but your roast is starting at 7pm i guess all of us watching it here will be missing some juicy parts

46 minutes ago, Aaluvian said:

ok if the livestreaming is starting at 830pm but your roast is starting at 7pm i guess all of us watching it here will be missing some juicy parts

it starts earlier because there's a cocktail hour for the sponsor and stuff.

ok that makes sense hope a uncensored version or such gets loaded on floatplane since i just started on there

20 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

it starts earlier because there's a cocktail hour for the sponsor and stuff. 

Quick clarification question.  The forum post here says 7:00pm but the Brown Paper Tickets page says 8:00pm.  If we have a ticket from Brown Paper Tickets should we be showing up at 7:00pm or 8:00pm?

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

so only the fully edited/censored one will be available if i'm in a different timezone? meh.

2 hours ago, Aaluvian said:

ok that makes sense hope a uncensored version or such gets loaded on floatplane since i just started on there

hi, i like your name ;)

2 hours ago, Aaluvian said:

I'm pretty sure linus said in his floatplane stream earlier today that there should be an uncut vod on Floatplane or lightly edited version if someone goes too far (like the n word or something)

Edit: the live stream was laggy though so my information might be a little bit muddled up but I'm pretty sure that's what he said

Edited by DaRk X Mines
Added information

I hope that I was able to help 🙂

9 hours ago, DaRk X Mines said:

I'm pretty sure linus said in his floatplane stream earlier today that there should be an uncut vod on Floatplane or lightly edited version if someone goes too far (like the n word or something)

Edit: the live stream was laggy though so my information might be a little bit muddled up but I'm pretty sure that's what he said

Correct. The only reason we would intend to alter the fp archive would be if someone went objectively too far.

The YT release is expected to be more heavily edited.

8 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Correct. The only reason we would intend to alter the fp archive would be if someone went objectively too far.

The YT release is expected to be more heavily edited.

THE GOD KING HATH SPOKEN

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

I'm excited. I'm picking watching this over watching Shazam tonight lol. 

YouTube/CoalitionGaming - Cameras: Canon 1DX MkII, Canon EOS M6 MkII, Panasonic Lumix G85
The Gaming/Streaming/Editing Rig: Codename
LINCHPIN 
Ryzen 9 5900X // Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite mobo // 32gb G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3600mhz // Swiftech Boreas custom CPU loop & IRIS Helix Fans // Lian LI PC-O11 Dynamic Case // Nvidia RTX 3080 FE  // Sandisk x400 1tb SSD // Micron 2tb SSD // WD 1tb Blue HDD // SK Hynix Gold P31 NVME 1tb SSD // 

Just renewed my FP subscription just for this :) 

Will be a late one for me as I'm in Europe...