Renders of the Droid Turbo 2 and Droid Maxx 2 have seemed to leaked out

Zambonie

droid-turbo-2-droid-maxx-2-renders.jpg?i

(Turbo-Turbo-Turbo-Maxx-Maxx)

Sauce: http://www.androidcentral.com/press-renders-droid-turbo-2-and-droid-maxx-2-leak-out

Seemingly, some renders have been leaked out by Evan Blass of the Motorola Droid Turbo 2 and Droid Maxx 2, showing the back and front of the of the devices. The devices are expected to be revealed on October 27'th, 2015.

While nothing has been officially revealed just yet, information has trickled out here and there. The Droid Turbo 2 will reportedly feature a shatterproof screen, along with a 21MP camera and a 5MP shooter in the front. The phone will is also said to have a battery life of up to 48 hours, and expandable memory of up to 2TB.

As for the Droid Maxx 2, it is said to be a Verizon-bound version of the Moto X Play, which launched outside the US last month. It is also said to boast a 48 hour battery life.

We expect to know more in a few days when Verizon and Motorola host their Droid-focused event on October 27.

Imo, I don't like the Verizon stamp on the front of the Turbo's personally, it makes the front look rather ugly, but that's as much as I can say. The rest is fairly nice looking, (I like the Maxx's better than the Turbo's really), it's not as premium as the S6's or so, but what did I expect, its supposed to be a rugged phone.

Sorry if this is a repost, some google searches didnt seem to show anything except the poster.

ZGPgmXM.jpg

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

We need another one of these, damnit.

motorola-nexus-6-1.jpg

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Did they seriously split up the speaker grill so they could fit a Verizon logo? Just...

One's probably a speaker and the other's probably a microphone. Still looks dumb IMO.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

One's probably a speaker and the other's probably a microphone. Still looks dumb IMO.

Thats what the did on the bottom of the nexus 5. One is the mic, the other is the speaker. 

Thats what the did on the bottom of the nexus 5. One is the mic, the other is the speaker. 

Yes exactly! Also on most iPhones.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

looks like a lg g3 to me

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Yes exactly! Also on most iPhones.

but on the nexus it faces toward you, on the iphone it faces down

I miss the original Droid Maxx design 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Why does Verizon see the need to put their logo on everything, their old logo no less. Probably a fake because of the old logo though. 

Hmm. I wonder the battery tho.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Did they seriously split up the speaker grill so they could fit a Verizon logo? Just...

I'm getting tired of Verizon's shit.

Ruining good looking phones with their fookin logo

That new Turbo looks like crap compared to the original Ballistic.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Just trying to be classy.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

but on the nexus it faces toward you, on the iphone it faces down

The Nexus 5 faces down like the iPhones, the Nexus 5X faces towards you, yes.

The back looks what I imagine a Moto X and a G3 would look like put together.

It looks tacky.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I'm getting tired of Verizon's shit.

Ruining good looking phones with their fookin logo

How do you classify a Verizon exclusive then.. if you're mad then might as well get a iPhone as no phone carrier has control of branding on iPhones. 

The Verizon logo is horrendous.

And didn't they change their logo a while back? Wonder why they're using their old tramp stamp logo.

The Nexus 5 faces down like the iPhones, the Nexus 5X faces towards you, yes.

the 5 is outdated :)

the 6, 5x, and 6p all do now :)

the 5 is outdated :)

the 6, 5x, and 6p all do now :)

Not really, its Snapdragon 800 and 2GB of RAM easily function through Android 6. My mom's Nexus 5 is still flawlessly smooth, smoother than any Samsung device would be at that age that's for sure.