Batman Arkham: Batman Arkham Duo Remastered; Arhkam Knight Delayed

TwistedDictator
Be prepared for next Christmas (a few months after Arkham Knight release) as Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City will be remastered. From what we know they are going to be remastered for both consoles; there was no mention for PC but we believe it would as they always have (I can guarantee it would be).

Batman: Arkham Knight Release Date Delayed Again till 23 June:

“We’re a developer that hates to make any compromises, so we are sorry to say this means it’s going to be just a little bit longer until you can play the epic conclusion to the Arkham trilogy,” game director Sefton Hill said.

New gameplay trailer for Arkham Knight which is captured on a PS4

Source

Remastered :o

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

We do we need a remastered version of like 2 or 3 year old games?!

And why do you have to delay?!?!?!??

*Sigh* pretty annoying stuff. Was actually looking forward to seeing some Arkham Knight gameplay

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

pretty much every game keeps getting delayed, makes me think the business side of the companies is pushing the creative side a little to hard for deadlines,

also the arkham games dont need a remaster

WHAT there is no point remastering some games that have only been out a few years that are graphically very good already

Instead of wasting time re-mastering why dont they spend that time on the new game instead

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

THIS THIS THIS

Many times THIS.

"Oh we can just re-use the assets in the already made higher resolutions we developed when we started, you know.. the ones the publisher said to scrap after spewing at us to hurry the fuck up on...,.. and now......cashgrab the silly saps who only care about graphics!"

Cheaper than making a new game,.. but feels like a cheap cashgrab.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I wanted Arkham Knight in 2014... however if I have to wait to see the last game in the series be a masterpiece then I am prepared to wait longer. I don't agree with these remasters though unless it's a collection with all 3.

this would be the third time they release arkham city, first original, then the GOTY like 9 month-a year after original and now this, also why the fuck would they remaster for old gen, that's a new level of cash grab

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

These games are pretty good, but not mind blowing, I can wait another month or so, especial when it's going to have tons of DLC, I won't buy this game new like I did origins, I'll be waiting for the complete edition in a year

I don't think remastered games are worth complaining about, if there was no demand they wouldn't sell, but they still, so someone must want them, from a devs perspective it allows them to move their game beyond the restrictions set by the last generation

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

I guess this is going to be the year of delayed games. 

WHAT there is no point remastering some games that have only been out a few years that are graphically very good already

Instead of wasting time re-mastering why dont they spend that time on the new game instead

Maybe to let this new generation play them on their X1 or PS4? :)

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

I will wait for the game to go on sale under $7.50 with the remastered games. I don't mind waiting and the delay does not bother me.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Os delaying games just accepted now?

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

There are two things I can see being done here and one of them being extremely unlikely.

1. They are porting the PC version to the Xbone and PS4. Quick comparison of the 360 to the PC

http://images.eurogamer.net/2011/articles//a/1/4/2/8/2/2/8/360_003.bmp.jpg

http://images.eurogamer.net/2011/articles//a/1/4/2/8/2/2/8/PC_003.bmp.jpg

2. The remastered version is on Unreal Engine 4.

It was really considerate of Rocksteady to delay the release of the Remaster for me.  I think if they had brought out the Remastered a few months ahead of Arkham Knight my hype level would give me a transient ischemic attack.  I already pre-ordered Arkham Knight PC twenty times, causing fountains all over my city to be filled with the tears of PCMR.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

And why do you have to delay?!?!?!??

*Sigh* pretty annoying stuff. Was actually looking forward to seeing some Arkham Knight gameplay

THIS THIS THIS

Many times THIS.

"Oh we can just re-use the assets in the already made higher resolutions we developed when we started, you know.. the ones the publisher said to scrap after spewing at us to hurry the fuck up on...,.. and now......cashgrab the silly saps who only care about graphics!"

Cheaper than making a new game,.. but feels like a cheap cashgrab.

I played Arkham City like 10,000 times on the PS3 and PC, so it is nice to see it remastered for me.

Arkham City was also poorly optimised in DX11 (or was it DX10?) so I do want them to have another shot at it.

And besides you don't have to buy it if you don't want it.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

Hey, at least they didn't already have a fully working version of the game FOR THE LAST 18 MONTHS

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

These games are pretty good, but not mind blowing, I can wait another month or so, especial when it's going to have tons of DLC, I won't buy this game new like I did origins, I'll be waiting for the complete edition in a year

I don't think remastered games are worth complaining about, if there was no demand they wouldn't sell, but they still, so someone must want them, from a devs perspective it allows them to move their game beyond the restrictions set by the last generation

Arkham Origin wasn't created by Rocksteady.

Arkham Origin was created by one of WB's new studio so Arkham Origin was a failure right from the beginning. So technically Arkham Asylum and City are true Arkham games and they are more than good games. There is no other open-world superhero game that perfected combat as good as Arkham games:

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

Believe me I do know about rocksteady and their involvement or non involvement in these titles, but origins was still very good, though one of my friends played the original buggy release and has now sworn off the entire series.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R