Finest Squad to protect Gamers, Lizard Squad threatens Obama and White House

XTankSlayerX

27449cd7de.png

We now have another squad, a good squad. A Group calling themselves "Finest Squad" , the group emerged on Dec. 2 one day after the Dec. 1 attacks from LizardSquad claiming that those attacks are just a small taste of what is to come on Christmas day.

On Dec. 7 Finest Squad linked a press release from the Polk Counter Sheriff's Office in Florida of a arrest of a 17-year-old in Canada in relation with a school Swatting call in sepctember

On Sunday, December 7, 2014, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, or "Mounties," arrested a 17-year-old male suspect in Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada, after a PCSO investigation into three incidents of "Swatting" that occurred in Polk County positively identified the young man. Due to Canadian privacy laws, the suspect’s identity is protected.

Finest squad began releasing pictures and names of people who they said were members of Lizard Squad. 

On Dec. 11, The Finest Squad tweeted that it has removed Lizard Squad from Twitter.

Both Squads agreed to a interview on Youtube Channel DramaAlert. The interview just evolved into name calling. To be expected eh?

Last night, the Finest Squad put up a Youtube video answering the question: What would happen on Christmas Day?

"The answer is: no events," the group said through a member. "[Lizard Squad is] not going to do anything. They can't do anything. They don't have anyone funding them anymore. The main members of Lizard Squad are gone. They made a new Twitter account for shits and giggles."

"[The attacks on] Christmas ain't going to happen, nothing is going to happen," according to the video. "We're doing this because we are gamers ourselves and we feel it is a pretty simple procedure to take out a group of little kids who don't know what they're doing, who still need a little learning."

Source: http://www.polygon.com/2014/12/23/7440739/the-secret-hacker-war-that-will-decide-whether-console-gamers-can

major edit incoming when i get back. This Is going to be epic. All LS info is up on FinestSquad's website.

Source: major edit incoming when i get back. This Is going to be epic. All LS info is up on FinestSquad's website.

https://twitter.com/LizardMafia

https://twitter.com/FinestSec

https://twitter.com/FinestSquad

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

FinestSquad on ya' forehead.

lNnIOuW.png

RIP in pepperonis m8s

We shouldn't need any kind of hacker group defending us from other hackers, that's what we pay companies hosting the online services we want to use for. These companies hosting online services should just get their shit straight so we wouldn't have to deal with this.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

We shouldn't need any kind of hacker group defending us from other hackers, that's what we pay companies hosting the online services we want to use for. These companies hosting online services should just get their shit straight so we wouldn't have to deal with this.

Can't stop ddos attacks, bro.

Source: major edit incoming when i get back. This Is going to be epic. All LS info is up on FinestSquad's website.

If this is all legit that's funny as fuck. Alottttt of information on their website.

Yes you can. ddos protection is a thing and i believe even this forum has some sort of ddos protection.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

How do you mean? They should up their security? Security for online services are still open to attack once someone understands how it works. In today's age, it is hard to keep something a secret. Coders in it for the "Glory" are tenacious.

SPAAAAAACE!!!

This whole LizardSquad thing is so uninteresting, it makes me miss the time we were discussing Zoe fucking Quinn. At least that was something.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Yes you can. Multiple points of failure distributed server systems do exactly that.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

If you don't explain the title, I'm blocking you for clickbait.

Er ma gurd waiting is so hard.

THISGONBGUD.gif

Beat me to it, I was just browsing for the same gif. 

OT: I cant wait to see what happens in this "war" between Lizardsquad and Finestsquad. 

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

Finestsquad have actually been around for a bit. I just want them to be found and watch them bitch it when someone comes to stop on there head for knocking everyone offline for absolutely no reason and ruining a ton of kids christmases!

Don't believe they managed to do that.

Is it possible to shut down Google?

How about we stop giving these kids, the publicity and attention. It's exactly what they wanted, and their getting it.

LOL

From my research Finest Squad's leader is the same as Lizard Squad and turned in his buddies in order to save himself.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

"Let's threaten the white house"

Yeah, we all know where that's going. People will be locked up behind bars before you know it. It doesn't matter how good of a hacker you think you are. Obama can pull a "Kim Jong-un" and build his own squad to figure out who these fools are. Which is exactly what "Finest Squad" is all about.

For a while i thought these guys weren't too bad, sure they're hackers, but they're not too bad...Then they do shit like this and it makes them look like a collective of 12 year olds. Seriously, they look like fools

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it