Dragon Age Origins On The House [Free]

already have on steam. ultimate edition even, was free iirc...

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Sweet! Thanks for this! I've been wanting to get into this series for a while :D

EDIT: DAMN IT ORIGIN, NOT YOU AGAIN

Oh well... cant remember my origin login. :P

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Holy shit, I was just saying the other day that I thought it'd be a good move (business and otherwise) if they put DA:O up for On The House. It's absolutely hilarious whenever a strange coincidence like that occurs. :P

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Got it... Never played, lets try it :P

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

EA must be desperate to get people to use their client.

Nearly bought it a couple of days ago... BUT IT'S FREE NOW!  MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Sweet, my brother has been killing me to play it but now that it's free, I'll try it out.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Sweeeet

added  :D

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

i would get it but origin has a delay problem sending verification codes to me

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

i would get it but origin has a delay problem sending verification codes to me

verification code for what the game?

verification code for what the game?

I mean the 2 factor vitrifaction code to authenticate my computer I am using since I am at college right now

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

bf3 made a lot of people use origin, so its not that much of that, i think what they want is to get more people to buy non ea games from origin, and they put free games to atract people to visit the store more often

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

i feel like these on the house deals is the only good thing EA does.

I'd imagine they're more desperate to drum up some hype for Dragon Age Inquisition's release

I have the disc, but would rather have it downloaded on my pc, should load much faster on SSD drive.  Thanks for posting info on free DAO game!

"You're my dearest friend & my love. You lit my path through darkness & I'll stand with you...to whatever end." -Leliana (DAO).

Man see its in the name dragon age (origin free).

so many unskippable cutscenes... I stopped playing after 5 minutes of real gameplay because some ginger came up to me to talk about my dog and it wouldn't let me skip any of the mindless banter.

Specs: i7 4790k, r9 280 windforce OC, 8gb hyperx fury 1866 RAM, z97 PC Mate, 256gb mx100, black pearl r4, 2tb WD Red (soon)

so many unskippable cutscenes... I stopped playing after 5 minutes of real gameplay because some ginger came up to me to talk about my dog and it wouldn't let me skip any of the mindless banter.

that sounds awfull, i guess replay value is -500% then :/

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D