Internet Modem/Router Not Working?

Earlier today my internet didn't work. I have cable internet and I have a modem/router that is supplied by the internet company here and the name of that modem is Technicolor. It's a modem and a router. Normally when the internet goes down, I get a message from the internet company that the internet is down in the area I'm in but this time I didn't.

I unplugged the modem, and plugged it back in. There seems to be 3 green lights that are on and bold. The DS light keeps on flashing. That is the issue here right? I don't remember how the lights are when my internet works but I recall there are at least 5 green lights that should be on.

Does this sound like a modem issue where it needs to be replaced? Or does this sound like maybe some wiring outside that got broken that needs to be fixed? A while back they came over and had to replace my modem/router. Another time I remember they came to just fix the wiring outside. What can I do here with the modem?

If this gear is provided by them, they need to fix it. As boring as it may be, your best path is to contact their customer support and follow their boring instructions until they decide to send you a new one, an engineer, or both.

Based on what I described, what does it sound like is most likely the reason?  There are a few green lights though but that one DS light that is flashing which seems to be the problem.  

The thing is I have to go to the office to ask them them this though.  A while back I remember I had an older modem and they send a technician over and replaced the modem and did a lot of things to the wiring.  A while back before that, it was a wiring issue and they fixed that from the outside and that solved the issue.  Before that, I recall they did something on their end on their computers and that fixed the issue.

Which of these does it sound like is most likely the reason?  The other thing is do you think I could go to their office and they give me a new modem and I give them the older one and that might work?  I would prefer that since I wouldn't have to have a technician come over.  

Would resetting the modem work?  There should always be a reset button in it?  

Modem is technicolor.  

9 minutes ago, paulyron said:

Would resetting the modem work?  There should always be a reset button in it?  

Modem is technicolor.  

The reset buttons are usually on the back. You may need a paperclip to push it in. It won't hurt to try. If nothing then you'll have to contact your isp.

If you do that, is there a chance you have to set up the modem again like when the technician came a while back to set it up for you though?

Technicolor CGA4233TLV2 is the model number.

When I unplugged the modem for a minute and then connected it back on, all 6 green lights flashed. Then after a while it goes back to the same thing.

Solid Green Light
DS Green Light Blinking Every 2 SEconds
No Light in US
No Light in This Line
Solid Green Light
Solid Green LIght

i'm pretty sure the first Solid Green Light is the Power Line right? I recall when my internet works, there is 5 or 6 solid green lights.

The wifi does appear in my wifi connections but when you connect to it, it says connected but no internet.

There is a hole in the back of the modem. I took a paperclip and pushed into it and then notice the green lights were flashing. Then I noticed a loud phone tone. I have a landline that comes with the internet. Now normally when the internet goes out and then comes back later, there would be a loud phone ton which will indicate the phone works and the internet.

After this, it's the same green lights that are showing.

Does this mean this is most likely an issue with the wires?

There isn't any solid green light or any light on US.  There is nothing showing for telephone line either.