http://www.dsogaming.com/news/watch_dogs-mod-enables-dynamic-shadows-from-cars-headlights/

Moreover, here is the list of what ‘TheWorse’ aims to achieve with his mod:

Moreover, here is the list of what ‘TheWorse’ aims to achieve with his mod:

-A full functional, working and stable defaultrenderconfig with all settings modified so if you don’t have a very powerful pc you can run it as well
-Stuttering fixes (Lod and shadowmapsizes values among others)
-Fully working headlight shadows (Still not perfect due to ubisoft lack of optimization, headlight shadows wasn’t a feature since e3 2012 if I remember correctly)
-HeadLights Volumes and different settings for them (And the possibility to choose between)
-E3 Bloom as well as other presets included
-(MAYBE) Edited Particles settings
-(STILL FOR TESTING) Edited .lua shaders config.
-(STILL TO BE FOUND) DoF settings.
-(STILL FOR TESTING) Modifications to the Lighting (HBAO+, ReflectionsIntensity, etc)
-Higher density for civilians.
-ColourGrading changes and the possibility to use DigitalTrips settings.

-(STILL FOR TESTING) StreetSpotlights changes and maybe Lightvolumes 

ShinyAccomplishedAracari.gif

PoliticalSatisfiedEyelashpitviper.gif

Haven't bought the game yet. Now that people are fixing it, looks more attractive. Wish Ubisoft could have done this crap, instead of modders...

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

HELL YES!!! GIVE ME THE MODS!!!

I got this game the day it came out, already completed it once and half way through a second time, I love this game (takes a little getting used to in the beginning) It is currently one of my favorite games. (Command and Conquer is currently my favorite) 

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

How about that horrible pop-in that was visible on TotalBiscuit's video?

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Anybody else notice how in that second .gif, Aiden is totally checking out that old guy's ass as he walks past him? Creepy.

Now that you said it... that's hilarious.

Gonna have to try this mod later.

Altough I run WD at ultra settings already and got it to run w/o any stuttering now that I OC'd both my cpu and gpu. Really made a huge difference going from 3.4 to 4.5 Ghz.

But this is why I love PC Gaming, if the devs can't fix a game, modders can :D

So I just used it and it looks sooo good.
It feels like the E3 version now :D

RTX2070OC 

I'll try it when I get back home. Looks pretty good. Lucky PC has such a good modding community!

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Neat. Now all I need is Watchdogs and a decent GPU.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

but it feels too much 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

OMFG. If I could actually run it on ultra!

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

I'm confused as to why they wouldn't release it as-is, I can only assume it was too demanding, but even then that doesn't warrant complete removal.

I'm scared of eating my monitor if I got this mod, it's so beautiful.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

I'm confused as to why they wouldn't release it as-is, I can only assume it was too demanding, but even then that doesn't warrant complete removal.

To good PC graphics would look bad for the Ps4/XboxOne.

RTX2070OC 

I'm very doubtful of this, but goddamn. Goddamn. If this turns out to be true, Ubisoft. You will face the rage and simultaneous joy of a million PC gamers.

Same.

My graphics card has only 1GB of vram and is a couple of gens behind, but that doesn't mean I want this level of detail stripped out. I mean, I'd rather stuff like this be left in game with a warning stating how demanding this level of detail is and call it "Ultra+". :P

Apparently, from looking on GAF, performance impact has been minimal.

Ubisofffftttttttt! pulled a rockstar 

Is it just me or do those screenshots remind you of a heavily modded GTA IV?

Great that this can happen but performance is so bad that unless it actually improved performance, I can't see this being of much use to a lot of people, myself on a 670 included :(

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670

Is it just me or do those screenshots remind you of a heavily modded GTA IV?

Great that this can happen but performance is so bad that unless it actually improved performance, I can't see this being of much use to a lot of people, myself on a 670 included :(

As said above, initial indications are minimal performance loss

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I'm very doubtful of this, but goddamn. Goddamn. If this turns out to be true, Ubisoft. You will face the rage and simultaneous joy of a million PC gamers.

It's true I used it already and it looks awesome.

It just changes the values of the engine back to E3 level.

Everything is already InEngine Ubisoft just didn't use it.

RTX2070OC