Heaven Society Week 7 Poll (Anime Club)

JLCitadel

vfAXr6z.png
Hello everyone, it's time for us to pick which anime we'd like to watch for Week 7!
Polls will be up for 24 hours, so you've got plenty of time to decide.
Below is a list of each anime, a synopsis, and an image.
If you're interested in becoming a part of the club, please click here for more information.
Each week we pick 3-4 anime that members of the club inbox me with, and the founders choose one.
Of hose four we select one based on a poll and then we proceed to watch and discuss it.

Roll Over Pick
5CM Per Second
2483.jpg
Tohno Takaki and Shinohara Akari, two very close friends and classmates, are torn apart when Akari's family is transferred to another region of Japan due to her family's job. Despite separation, they continue to keep in touch through mail. When Takaki finds out that his family is also moving, he decides to meet with Akari one last time. As years pass by, they continue down their own paths, their distance slowly growing wider and their contact with one another fades. Yet, they keep remembering one another and the times they have shared together, wondering if they will have the chance to meet once again.

Administrator Pick
Hyouka
50521.jpg
Oreki Houtarou is a minimalistic high school boy. One day, he joins the Classic Literature Club at his elder sister's request.  There he meets Chitanda Eru, Fukube Satoshi, and Ibara Mayaka. Chitanda is a calm beautiful girl but she turns into an embodiment of curiosity once she says, "I'm interested in it (Watashi, Kininarimasu)". Fukube is a smiling boy with a fantastic memory who calls himself a database. Ibara is a short girl and is strict with others and herself. She loves Fukube, but he always dodges her approaches. They begin to investigate a case that occurred 45 years ago. Hints of the mystery are buried in an old collection of works of the former members of Classics Club. The collection is titled "Hyouka."

Suggestion 1

Shiki

21343.jpg

When citizens of a secluded village begin dying off in alarming numbers, the sole hospital's head doctor tries desperately to save his patients—but his efforts are in vain. Entire families are wiped out while others desert their homes. All hell breaks loose as the villagers discover their loved ones' corpses are rising from the grave with an insatiable thirst for human blood. Who is safe when the urge to kill in order to survive blurs the line between man and monster?

Suggestion 2

Burst Angel (Bakuretsu Tenshi)

22647.jpg

In a crime-ridden future Japan, Kyohei Tachibana is a peaceful student at a culinary school, dreaming of going to France for advanced study as a patissier (pastry chef). To afford the trip, he accepts a part-time job as private cook to a strange group of women - Sei, Meg, Jo and Amy. To Kyohei's astonishment, they turn out to be a band of violent mercenaries, and he finds himself in the line of fire.

Suggestion 3
Toradora!
22125.jpg
It's a new school year and Ryuuji Takasu discovers that not only is he in the same class as his best friend, Yuusaku Kitamura, but also Minori Kushieda whom he's had an undisclosed crush on for quite some time. Along with the two of them comes the "Palmtop Tiger", tiny Taiga Aisaka and Minori's best friend. Despite her small stature, Taiga takes nothing from anybody and is secretly in love with Kitamura. Ryuuji and Taiga, despite their oil and water relationship, agree to mutually support each other in their quests for their hearts' desire.

Member Tags

Synopsis Credits

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voted a random one, I've got no clue about anime

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Well you should watch then! ^.^

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Well which ever one wins go ahead and check it out:)

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shootttt damittttt 

I was the one that submitted Shiki, so I sort of have to xD Out of all of these, I'd have to say that Toradora is the most watched. I haven't watched the other two. 

Shootttt damittttt 

yl7kXY4.jpg?1

Don't worry, i picked Hyouka :P

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

It's actually a pretty good selection. Toradora and Hyouka are also really good. 

Yeah one being my favorite and the other being a classic... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Shootttt damittttt 

snip

I voted for Hyouka bud :P I'm probably going to start watching today as I haven't had time to do so lately. 

I was the one that submitted Shiki, so I sort of have to xD Out of all of these, I'd have to say that Toradora is the most watched. I haven't watched the other two. 

5 Centimeters per second is a really really good movie though. 

Don't worry, i picked Hyouka :P

You did? Good choice :D 

OetF5JY.gif

Btw may I suggest Angel Beats for the next poll? 

Yup send a PM to luclocke to make sure he sees its. 

what the heck is Heaven Society ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

what the heck is Heaven Society ?

Click on my signature to find out. 

Needs more manly anime... :P

Send a manly anime suggestion for next week then :D

pm it to @Luclocke

I voted toradora cause it a great anime! I own the us DVD set for it. Also I should not I have seen all of the anime listed this week, which is perfectly fine and it actually seems like a decent mix.

Send a manly anime suggestion for next week then :D

pm it to @Luclocke

JoJo is pretty darn manly

Btw may I suggest Angel Beats for the next poll? 

Pfff. I didn't really like Angel Beats ): 

Something like deadman wonderland maybe? Or Gantz.

Oh god more dark stuff x.x

JoJo is pretty darn manly

Very True! :D

Great Teacher Onizuka, Sakigake Otokojuku, Desert Punk, The Big O, Trigun, Golgo 13, Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo, Baki - the Grappler, Cromartie High School, Detroit Metal City, Golden Boy, Violence Jack and Fighting Spirit(Hajime No Ippo) to name a few.

Pfff. I didn't really like Angel Beats ): 

Thats gore and gore is not manly, though gore may be metal. Also Deadman Wonderland never continued after its first season if I recall correctly.

Oh god more dark stuff x.x

Dark is not bad. i watched Gantz long long ago in a basement just downstairs and actually wouldnt mind rewatching it.