Heaven Society Week 7 Poll (Anime Club)

JLCitadel

Pfff. I didn't really like Angel Beats ): 

Something like deadman wonderland maybe? Or Gantz.

DIE IN A FIRE! Jk. I was actually thinking about suggesting deadman wonderland but the angel beats came to my mind. Also DIE!!! And here again jk. :P 

Oh god more dark stuff x.x

I watch a fair bit of dark anime (: 

Enjoying Akuma No Riddle right now, though it's not too dark. 

Oh god more dark stuff x.x

Thats gore and gore is not manly, though gore may be metal. Also Deadman Wonderland never continued after its first season if I recall correctly.

It's not that dark and goreish. Have you guys seen Elfenlied and School Days? Those are some pretty damn dark ones. 

DIE IN A FIRE! Jk. I was actually thinking about suggesting deadman wonderland but the angel beats came to my mind. Also DIE!!! And here again jk. :P

Haha, it was okay I guess. I just didn't find the characters very interesting, and it made a weird shift from a comedy to trying to be an emotional anime. 

It's not that dark and goreish. Have you guys seen Elfenlied and School Days? Those are some pretty damn dark ones. 

School Days' ending is brilliant. Elfenlied is a little overrated, but still good. Shiki is kind of dark, if you're into that. 

Dark is not bad. i watched Gantz long long ago in a basement just downstairs and actually wouldnt mind rewatching it.

Yeah I know x.x

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

School Days' ending is brilliant. Elfenlied is a little overrated, but still good. Shiki is kind of dark, if you're into that. 

Whenever I say your name in my head I think of the song Bicycle

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very True! :D

Great Teacher Onizuka, Sakigake Otokojuku, Desert Punk, The Big O, Trigun, Golgo 13, Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo, Baki - the Grappler, Cromartie High School, Detroit Metal City, Golden Boy, Violence Jack and Fighting Spirit(Hajime No Ippo) to name a few.

GTO is the shit! I did a 12hr marathon of it at a anime convention. Oh and Golgo is just a badass plain and simple. I dont know if trigun fits in there really, maybe certain characters. Oh BTW just watched the newer movie of that finally and man they ket the essence of trigun in it perfectly after all these years and it had a damn good dub. Like I watch it in a view room at a anime con and there were no comments about it not being subbed if anything there were compliments abou8t how good of a dub it was. Oh and desert Punk is funny and is definitely something any anime fan should watch. I can see the manly in Big O but its a big of a different take on it either way its a good classic anime with a good story as it comes from teh same era as wolf's rain and witch hunter robin. I could go on...

I want to change my name to Ene, but I think name changes are only allowed with good reasons xD

how is guys and stuff going everywhere not gore? Yes ive seen Elfen Lied and have been involved with it in other ways as well ;)

I want to change my name to Ene, but I think name changes are only allowed with good reasons xD

I think what @Luclocke said is good enough :P try contacting linus and slick

GTO is the shit! I did a 12hr marathon of it at a anime convention. Oh and Golgo is just a badass plain and simple. I dont know if trigun fits in there really, maybe certain characters. Oh BTW just watched the newer movie of that finally and man they ket the essence of trigun in it perfectly after all these years and it had a damn good dub. Like I watch it in a view room at a anime con and there were no comments about it not being subbed if anything there were compliments abou8t how good of a dub it was. Oh and desert Punk is funny and is definitely something any anime fan should watch. I can see the manly in Big O but its a big of a different take on it either way its a good classic anime with a good story as it comes from teh same era as wolf's rain and witch hunter robin. I could go on...

Glad to meet you kindred spirit! These are the anime today's "anime fans" do not know about. But I love all of them! :D

Manliness isn't about gore and violence anyway :P

None of us are cavemen or hunter/ gatherers anymore.

LOL

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Glad to meet you kindred spirit! These are the anime today's "anime fans" do not know about. But I love all of them! :D

Manliness isn't about gore and violence anyway :P

None of us are cavemen or hunter/ gatherers anymore.

Whoo! We need some anime edumacation going on! That reminds me @Luclocke and @MyInnerFred I havnt made any progress on that thread yet, sorry.

Whoo! We need some anime edumacation going on! That reminds me @Luclocke and @MyInnerFred I havnt made any progress on that thread yet, sorry.

I am not much into watching anime... I like to read Manga... :)

If you need help... I can provide you with info of over 2100(finished only; ongoing not included) manga which I have read in the past 18 years :)

No probs take your time. 

I am not much into watching anime... I like to read Manga... :)

If you need help... I can provide you with info of over 2100(finished only; ongoing not included) manga which I have read in the past 18 years :)

My anime list is in my murkey memory, two sever crash logs, and a moleskin notebook. I usually use memory :D and in no time soon am I going to try and put together a list, especially since a bit of the stuff is super obscure. I may need some help sometime hopefully soon though.

My anime list is in my murkey memory, two sever crash logs, and a moleskin notebook. I usually use memory :D and in no time soon am I going to try and put together a list, especially since a bit of the stuff is super obscure. I may need some help sometime hopefully soon though.

As I live in a different timezone ~ please tag me whenever you make this post! :)

Good Luck! :)

As I live in a different timezone ~ please tag me whenever you make this post! :)

Good Luck! :)

everyone in the club should be tagged, hopefuly, but ill make sure to tag you.

Hiki looks very.. Yuri.. The storyline sounds good but is it Yuri D:? (if not I wanna watch so tell me :D)

Shiki? Doesn't look like it to me..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiki? Doesn't look like it to me..

No its not Yuri

My bad, the picture for it in the OP made it look yuri xD.

wat