How Can i find out how much somthing is worth? LIKE PHONE OR anythiung tech???

WolfLoverPro

so i want to sell some things i had and dont need anymore however i dont know how to find out how much they are worth ?

i know one item can be worth 250 to 500 so uhhh?? is there a site that can tell me like an estimate

The only way to find value of something is to compare it to other items in the market you're selling it on. Selling an iPhone 5c? Can't expect to get $200 for one of those on eBay.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Go to eBay, search for your item and select 'Completed listings' in the advanced search method, so you know how much people actually pay for it, instead of just seeing how much people want for it.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Depends where do you live.

You take your local (country) biggest website for selling used stuff, and look at prices there, after that you go to biggest websites (worldwide) like ebay, amazon and make a comparison.

For example if you have a phone that you bought for 200$ at your countries used website people flip it for 100$ in good condition, on ebay people offer it for 110$ it's okay to place it for 90$ if you need money fast.

2 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

so i want to sell some things i had and dont need anymore however i dont know how to find out how much they are worth ?

i know one item can be worth 250 to 500 so uhhh?? is there a site that can tell me like an estimate

Check ebay and craigslist.

5 hours ago, frozeNNN said:

Depending on condition of the thing price may vary, you can look on eBay.

3 hours ago, JoeyDM said:

Check ebay and craigslist.

5 hours ago, Minibois said:

Go to eBay, search for your item and select 'Completed listings' in the advanced search method, so you know how much people actually pay for it, instead of just seeing how much people want for it.

5 hours ago, fasauceome said:

The only way to find value of something is to compare it to other items in the market you're selling it on. Selling an iPhone 5c? Can't expect to get $200 for one of those on eBay.

5 hours ago, frozeNNN said:

Depending on condition of the thing price may vary, you can look on eBay.

Ok but how did the people on eBay know how much they could sell it for? And I mean the first sellers who no one was selling same thing

Just now, WolfLoverPro said:

Ok but how did the people on eBay know how much they could sell it for? And I mean the first sellers who no one was selling same thing

The market decides that. You post it and see what it sells for. If it doesn't sell you decrease it.

15 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

As I said, only look at completed listings for a reference on price.

Also, market decides how much something is worth. If someone offers 100 USD for something and someone thinks it is worth more, they offer 110 USD on that items and that goed on until someone says "I don't think it's worth that much, I wont bid higher" and that is the value of an item.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

5 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

They see what people are bidding for on eBay & selling higher or lower depending on if they want money or think they can get more for it. 

Edit:

or they’re a complete loony. 

22 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

Generally its -20% from price of each year since purchased. Having it under warranty can add more value, for PC hardware and phones about $50. For example selling 2yo i7, which was $300 new, can be sold $170-220 now. But its also about demand. Selling GPUs year ago was wild time where you could get 2x normal used value. Or selling RAM (they have unlimited warranty against technical faults) is still bringing close to store pricing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 9/21/2018 at 2:36 PM, WolfLoverPro said:

By posting the item for a price near retail, not having it sell, and then slowly lowering the price until it does sale.