best hidden keylogger app

Go to solution Solved by a7mddiaa,

since it doesnt look like you gonna help what site do you think people there will not ask about details and will just answer me ??!?

2 minutes ago, a7mddiaa said:
1 minute ago, a7mddiaa said:

am not blackmailing am keeping the info i get for myself unless i had to

kinda cuz if i didnt she will and am fucked

You are contradicting yourself. Plus keeping the info unless you have to spread it is what blackmail is...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

1 minute ago, a7mddiaa said:

since it doesnt look like you gonna help what site do you think people there will not ask about details and will just answer me ??!?

ill do it for 3 bitcoin

Just now, a7mddiaa said:

How about you grow up, instead? Blackmail isn't the adult thing to do, plus spying on someone is illegal in addition.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Just now, lewdicrous said:

Sure, tell that to the judge

xD judge ? its not that big of a deal i just feel comfortable when i got something against someone who know secrets about me

2 minutes ago, a7mddiaa said:

We will not suggest ways on which you can perform an illegal act. We are trying to prevent a crime from happening ffs

5 minutes ago, a7mddiaa said:

xD judge ? its not that big of a deal i just feel comfortable when i got something against someone who know secrets about me

Grow the fuck up.

Also, "Not that big of a deal"? You think serving a prison sentence is not a big deal?

5 minutes ago, a7mddiaa said:

am not blackmailing am keeping the info i get for myself unless i had to

Isn't that literally the definition of blackmailing?

Main rig: i7 8086K // EVGA Z370 Micro // 16GB Gskill TridentZ 3200Mhz CL14 // Sapphire Pulse RX 7800XT// a variety of noctua cooling // Corsair RM750x v2 //  Fractal Meshify C

Secondary rig: R5 3600 // MSI B450i Gaming Plus // 16GB Gskill FlareX 3200CL14 // MSI GTX 1080ti Gaming X // Cooler Master V650 // Fractal Meshify C

Audio setup: Audient iD4 // Adam A7X // Sennheiser HD 650 // Sennheiser HD 25-II // Audio Technica M50x // Sennheiser Momentum 4

Just now, WereCatf said:

How about you grow up, instead? Blackmail isn't the adult thing to do

ok then what is

Just now, Derrk said:

currently installing a keylogger into your OS so i can learn your secrets

sure can you tell me which one can send you my keylogs ? just for u 2 know my secerets

Just now, a7mddiaa said:

ok then what is

Owning up to your mistakes, for example.

Main rig: i7 8086K // EVGA Z370 Micro // 16GB Gskill TridentZ 3200Mhz CL14 // Sapphire Pulse RX 7800XT// a variety of noctua cooling // Corsair RM750x v2 //  Fractal Meshify C

Secondary rig: R5 3600 // MSI B450i Gaming Plus // 16GB Gskill FlareX 3200CL14 // MSI GTX 1080ti Gaming X // Cooler Master V650 // Fractal Meshify C

Audio setup: Audient iD4 // Adam A7X // Sennheiser HD 650 // Sennheiser HD 25-II // Audio Technica M50x // Sennheiser Momentum 4

Looking through the comments it sounds like your going to try and bind a jpeg file to an exe and use it to blackmail pedophiles on chaturbait 

#Murica(butinternational)parrotgang

is spying using key logger srsly illegal ? and its not a big deal like people are reacting like am gonna kill someone with it 

and also courts in egypt are shit so there is no way am getting to jail even if i did it for 100 years