best hidden keylogger app

Go to solution Solved by a7mddiaa,

since it doesnt look like you gonna help what site do you think people there will not ask about details and will just answer me ??!?

pleeeees i dont wanna waste time trying 20+ key-loggers to know which one does that

1 minute ago, a7mddiaa said:

its not for bad use

I could say the same thing about buying a gun

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

srsly a keylogger is hacking ?

its not for bad use

Then what is it for?

"Oh, I just need passwords and credit card info. I won't use it, I'll sell it, so it's not for bad use!"

Yeah, get outta here buddy.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Snip

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

snip

8 minutes ago, Alexsheff93 said:

snip

There are plenty of reasons someone needs a keylogger. He might have a very touchy roommate,or wants to monitor his kids.Or maybe he runs a small business and doesn't want his employees to procrastinate 

Kidlogger is what I would recommend

My life

2 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Then what is it for?

"Oh, I just need passwords and credit card info. I won't use it, I'll sell it, so it's not for bad use!"

Yeah, get outta here buddy.

someone knows too much about something about me so i need to know too much about her so if she decides to tell anything 

i got things to tell 

thats probably that shittiest way to explain what i want to do but i hope u understood

Just now, Himommies said:

There are plenty of reasons someone needs a keylogger. He might have a very touchy roommate,or wants to monitor his kids.Or maybe he runs a small business and doesn't want his employees to procrastinate 

Kidlogger is what I would recommend

But if that was the case, I think he'd say it...

Because if I was old enough to have kids and wanted advice on a keylogger, I'd mention that in my original post.

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

someone knows too much about something about me so i need to know too much about her so if she decides to tell anything 

i got things to tell 

thats probably that shittiest way to explain what i want to do but i hope u understood

So you're basically wanting to stalk her?

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

i got things to tell 

I can help explain it for you:
You want to blackmail someone so they don't say secrets about you.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

But if that was the case, I think he'd say it...

Because if I was old enough to have kids and wanted advice on a keylogger, I'd mention that in my original post.

Why not ask before making accusations?

Ok  ignore evreything i just said.Blackmail is not something i support 

My life

i got things to tell 

Absolutely not. Also, that's illegal.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

5 minutes ago, a7mddiaa said:

i got things to tell 

We're not gonna help you blackmail someone.

3 minutes ago, spwath said:

I can help explain it for you:
You want to blackmail someone so they don't say secrets about you.

kinda cuz if i didnt she will and am fucked

Just now, lewdicrous said:

We're not gonna help you blackmail someone.

am not blackmailing am keeping the info i get for myself unless i had to

since it doesnt look like you gonna help what site do you think people there will not ask about details and will just answer me ??!?