WHY DO I GET DISQUALIFIED FROM SURVEYS????

WolfLoverPro

I do surveys to get free gift cards ...........well I get to to like wat? .. 4 out of like 9 ... oh let me add..... ITS ALWYS THE FOKING HIGH POINT ONES LOL 

i mean wtf? Why me ? Is it rigged or wat here? I’ve literally tried answering wrong on purpose to get to do them still don’t work 

WHY DO I NOT BE QUAILFIED FOR SURVEYSSSSSSS WHY WHY WHYYYYY TELL ME?

Because they are scams. 

You don't fit into the demographic they're looking for information on.

Also, you're so immature they can tell immediately they don't want your opinion recorded :P

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Surveys are a waste of time lol

If you need them to download a 100% COMPATIBLE PS4 EMULATOR you probably shouldn't be on the internetz :P

Even if you earn a microscopic amount of money from them, still most of them fail to register & just decline what you entered.

Sometimes they do take the data, but do not pay you.

I used to be trying to find out how they worked back in 2011ish, never got it. BUT THIS ONE BOOK CHANGED THAT ALL CLICK NOW TO LEARN MORE!!

I just had to do that, mkay!?!

Take my word for it, waste of time.

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

11 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

I do surveys to get free gift cards ...........well I get to to like wat? .. 4 out of like 9 ... oh let me add..... ITS ALWYS THE FOKING HIGH POINT ONES LOL 

i mean wtf? Why me ? Is it rigged or wat here? I’ve literally tried answering wrong on purpose to get to do them still don’t work 

WHY DO I NOT BE QUAILFIED FOR SURVEYSSSSSSS WHY WHY WHYYYYY TELL ME?

Why don't you just buy gift cards instead of partaking in scams?

1 hour ago, Some Random Member said:

Why don't you just buy gift cards instead of partaking in scams?

10 hours ago, Sfekke said:

Surveys are a waste of time lol

If you need them to download a 100% COMPATIBLE PS4 EMULATOR you probably shouldn't be on the internetz :P

Even if you earn a microscopic amount of money from them, still most of them fail to register & just decline what you entered.

Sometimes they do take the data, but do not pay you.

I used to be trying to find out how they worked back in 2011ish, never got it. BUT THIS ONE BOOK CHANGED THAT ALL CLICK NOW TO LEARN MORE!!

I just had to do that, mkay!?!

Take my word for it, waste of time.

10 hours ago, Canada EH said:

lol so true

fake fake fake

10 hours ago, Canada EH said:

They are Fake News

UH NO IM NOT TALKIN ABOUT GENERATORS I’m talking about sites like points2shop or swag bucks or prizerebel or appnana

these are real as I’ve got a £10 amazon in points I’m just saying that it Never lets me do good surveys without disqualifying me on load of them then lets me do 1 50 point one and don’t let me do any higher ones lol

It's because you did that one thing that one time in front of that one person and THEY know about it.

1 hour ago, WolfLoverPro said:

these are real as I’ve got a £10 amazon in points I’m just saying that it Never lets me do good surveys without disqualifying me on load of them then lets me do 1 50 point one and don’t let me do any higher ones lol

Still kinda pointless. I get it,  you are 10 and can't go to work, but still these things are a waste of time.

8 hours ago, Some Random Member said:

Still kinda pointless. I get it,  you are 10 and can't go to work, but still these things are a waste of time.

Maybe be pointless but at least I make money in spare time instead of gaming what earns nothing......unlesss you get money streaming or shit

and talking of pointless what... like the cash show app

Well at least I make more than people that go on there bloody annoying when everyone talks about how they’ve made 20p from the app lol 

You're being trolled lads, stop replying and it'll go away.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

10 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

Never lets me do good surveys without disqualifying me on load of them then lets me do 1 50 point one and don’t let me do any higher ones lol

21 hours ago, dizmo said:

You don't fit into the demographic they're looking for information on.

Also, you're so immature they can tell immediately they don't want your opinion recorded :P

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

3 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

You're being trolled lads, stop replying and it'll go away.

I dno about that, it's been around for quite a while.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I got a free anal bleaching kit from one.. says it all...

Intel Xeon E5640 4510mhz 1.10v-1.42v (offset) - C states on (◣_◢) 16GB 2x4 1x8 1296mhz CL7 (◣_◢) ASUS P6X58DE (◣_◢) Radeon R9 Fury Sapphire Nitro (◣_◢) 500GB HDD x2 1TB HDD x2 (RAID) Intel 480GB SSD (◣_◢) NZXT S340 (◣_◢) 130hz VS VX2268WM

On 28/04/2018 at 6:30 PM, RorzNZ said:

Because they are scams. 

Some aren't.

But most are seeking people with purchasing power; the same people that usually won't bother with surveys, even if there are perks.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Because

A) Surveys are fake

or

B) You don't lie in your answers

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

6 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

Maybe be pointless but at least I make money in spare time instead of gaming what earns nothing......unlesss you get money streaming or shit

and talking of pointless what... like the cash show app

Well at least I make more than people that go on there bloody annoying when everyone talks about how they’ve made 20p from the app lol 

You should be getting money for playing video games. I mean look at those twitch game streamers. How are they making so much money gaming? You need to do the same man. People will pay just to see how awesomely you can pawn those n00bs at csgo.

Sudo make me a sandwich 

This is why I gave up pretty fast with these surveys.

They are rigged to collect as much info off you as they can, then disqualify you before completing so you don't even get your promised tiny reward.

Linus is my fetish.

15 hours ago, wasab said:

You should be getting money for playing video games. I mean look at those twitch game streamers. How are they making so much money gaming? You need to do the same man. People will pay just to see how awesomely you can pawn those n00bs at csgo.

Hmm I think everyone in the gaming word wants to be a MILLIONAIRE streaming or YouTube but then it never happened as there’s so many damn people 

56 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

Hmm I think everyone in the gaming word wants to be a MILLIONAIRE streaming or YouTube but then it never happened as there’s so many damn people 

Nononononono, these people are n00bs that why they can’t be millionaires. Players with great skills can easily cash in milllions. CSGO is an esport. Many watch it and the prize money is fabulous if you are the champion of a season.

Sudo make me a sandwich 

21 minutes ago, wasab said:

Nononononono, these people are n00bs that why they can’t be millionaires. Players with great skills can easily cash in milllions. CSGO is an esport. Many watch it and the prize money is fabulous if you are the champion of a season.

18 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Man, I should start streaming Vita gameplay of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1.  xD That's the hardest modern hack and slash/action game and I play that shit on the harder settings as I'm falling asleep.  

Omg I might become a streamer.......oh shit.....I forgot I have a 1mbps download and 0.80 upload,LOL