legit windows ten torrent

XDfuzion

does anyone have a torrent link to a legit ms copy of windows 10 prom Microsofts tool is taking ages i have a key.

The quieter you become the more you are able to hear 

No one can help you with that as it’s called piracy and not condoned in the forum as per CS 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

i have a key, im downloading it on a usb 2.0 stick...

6 minutes ago, XDfuzion said:

does anyone have a torrent link to a legit ms copy of windows 10 prom Microsofts tool is taking ages i have a key.

You don't need to pirate it. You can get it for free if you claim to be a college student. Just look up Win10 free students and type in your local college.

i5-8600k, MSI Z370-A Pro, 2x 8GB DDR4-3k, MSI Gaming X 1060, NZXT S340, 2TB HDD, 750w Corsair PSU, AOC 2775 OC'd to 80Hz and CFG73 at 144hz

Comic sans is the worst font

Check out my monitor overclocking guide

its obliviously not fast P2P is faster bud. do you want my recipt

a BitTorrent link to a copy of windows 10 pro not pirated an official Microsoft torrent

9 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

No one can help you with that as it’s called piracy and not condoned in the forum as per CS 

a BitTorrent link to a copy of windows 10 pro not pirated an official Microsoft torrent

Is sharing the Windows 10 ISO even piracy?  It's not a Windows 10 LICENSE.  It's just installation media.  MS even used to host raw downloads of the ISO on various mirrors.

The same way I can download the 'Demos' of Adobe CS6, enter my CS6 key on installation and voila, they become the full version of the programs.

9 hours ago, XDfuzion said:

official Microsoft torrent

...Why would you think MS would ever seed a torrent...?

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

Is sharing the Windows 10 ISO even piracy?  It's not a Windows 10 LICENSE.  It's just installation media.  MS even used to hose raw downloads of the ISO on various mirrors.

The same way I can download the 'Demos' of Adobe CS6, enter my CS6 key on installation and voila, they become the full version of the programs.

this is exactly what im saying :)

11 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Downloading a retail iso to use your legal key is not piracy. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

The tool takes long because it has to install the ISO on the USB drive.

Torrenting may be faster to download but that does not install it on a USB, it will still take long once you get to that step.

Be patient and use the official tool instead of risking a virus.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

OP

I'd let this tool just do it's thing, but in the future 

When searching sites like TPB for legit copies/unaltered/uncracked of stuff, the keyword you want is "retail". 

DL at your own risk

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

the tool on there website is extremely slow

solved it ty everyone!

Just now, Fooshi said:

Microsoft hosts official Windows 10 ISOs on their website.

https://www.microsoft.com/nb-no/software-download/windows10ISO

Don't even have to use the media creation tool. Just use Rufus after it's downloaded. Speeds are a tad bit meh, but seems to be fast enough at the moment. It's averaging 4MB/s for me atm. Not exactly maxing my 12MB/s connection, but should be done in about 15-20 mins at that rate. 

That literally just redirects to the Media Creation Tool download page...

Just now, Fooshi said:

Shit. Might be redirecting me to the direct ISO download page as I'm on Linux right now.

I read that page can also work on chrome MOBILE and the redirect is situational.

If the program isnt currently for sale, and there is a new one out, its not illegal to download and crack it and use it for free, even for commercial purposes. $200 dollar blah11 then blahblah12 comes out, its legal to get blah11 for free and do whatever you want with it. 

Atleast if they stop selling the version or release that you have. Like windows 2000 should be free to use now.

Edit: u.s. only as far as i know

All you need to do is goto Media Creation Tool On Edge (God forbid), use developer tools, click emulation, and change the user agent string drop-down menu to Apple iPad. For some reason, it will just give you iso links instead of the media creation tool.

1.png

52.png

165.png

fd.png

Why Are We Still Here? Just to Suffer?

3 minutes ago, MaseeGames said:

All you need to do is goto Media Creation Tool On Edge (God forbid), use developer tools, click emulation, and change the user agent string drop-down menu to Apple iPad. For some reason, it will just give you iso links instead of the media creation tool.

-snips-

Or, just use this extension on chrome

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mobile-browser-emulator/lbofcampnkjmiomohpbaihdcbjhbfepf?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

It lets you emulate a mobile browser. Simply enable it when you're on the Windows 10 download page and it will let you straight up download the ISO instead of going through their awful media creation tool.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

• 7 months later...

Every proprietary software not redistributed by the legal owners is considered piracy and illegal, that includes torrents. Doesn't matter if you have the key or not

They could just not care about that and don't sue you