Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

7 hours ago, Tog Driver said:

Granted, you never wake up.

I wish I was better at reading people.

Granted! you now see peoples favorite books written on their skin.

I wish for tog.

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2022 at 6:42 PM, The King of the Undead said:

I wish for tog.

Granted, your broke.

I wish that ethernet was run throughout my house.

Due to my inability to think before I type, I frequently edit my posts. Please refresh before responding!

Tag me @drdrewnatic or quote me so I can see your response.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CPU: INTEL CORE I5-12600K GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GEFORCE RTX 2070 OC MB: GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 RAM: 2X8GB G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB 3200 CL16 BOOT: CRUCIAL P5 PLUS 1TB SSD: SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500GB HDD: SEAGATE 2TB 7200RPM PSU: EVGA G3 650W COOLER: THERMALRIGHT PEERLESS ASSASSIN 120 SE ARGO

01101100 01110100 01110100 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110010 01100101 00101110 01100011 01101111 01101101

1 minute ago, drdrewnatic said:

Granted, your broke.

I wish that ethernet was run throughout my house.

Granted, except it's all cat 1.

I wish for a bottle o' ink

"The most important step a man can take. It’s not the first one, is it?
It’s the next one. Always the next step, Dalinar."
–Chapter 118, Oathbringer, Stormlight Archive #3 by Brandon Sanderson

Older stuff:

Spoiler

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

13 minutes ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

Granted, except it's all cat 1.

I wish for a bottle o' ink

Granted, but it's invisible ink made from human urine, and the bottle seems to be broken.

I wish for a nice, refreshing iced coffee.

It's entirely possible that I misinterpreted/misread your topic and/or question. This happens more often than I care to admit. Apologies in advance.

珠江 (Pearl River): CPU: Intel i7-12700K (8p4e/20t); Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming Plus Z690 WiFi; RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 @3200MHz CL16; Cooling Solution: NZXT Kraken Z53 240mm AIO, w/ 2x Lian Li ST120 RGB Fans; GPU: EVGA Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 10GB FTW3 Ultra; Storage: Samsung 980 Pro, 1TB; Samsung 970 EVO, 1TB; Crucial MX500, 2TB; PSU: Corsair RM850x; Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh RGB, Black; Display(s): Primary: ASUS ROG Swift PG279QM (1440p 27" 240 Hz); Secondary: Acer Predator XB1 XB241H bmipr (1080p 24" 144 Hz, 165 Hz OC); Case Fans: 1x Lian Li ST120 RGB Fan, 3x stock RGB fans; Capture Card: Elgato HD60 Pro

翻生 (Resurrection): CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620 v2; Motherboard: ASUS Z9PR-D12 (C602 chipset) SSI-EEB; RAM: Crucial 32GB (8x4GB) DDR3 ECC RAM; Cooling Solution: 2x Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; GPU: ASRock Intel ARC A380 Challenger ITX; StorageCrucial MX500, 500GB; PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750W; Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro; Expansion Card: TP-Link Archer T4E AC1200 PCIe Wi-Fi Adapter Display(s): Dell P2214HB (1080p 22" 60 Hz)

壯麗 (Glorious): Mainboard: Framework Mainboard w/ Intel Core i5-1135G7; RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 SODIMM @3200MHz CL22; eGPU: Razer Core X eGPU Enclosure w/ (between GPUs at the moment); Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 1TB; Display(s): Internal Display: Framework Display; External Display: Acer (unknown model) (1080p, 21" 75 Hz)

18 hours ago, CT854 said:

Granted, but it's invisible ink made from human urine, and the bottle seems to be broken.

I wish for a nice, refreshing iced coffee.

Granted, it's frozen.

I wish for an 65" LG OLED.

Due to my inability to think before I type, I frequently edit my posts. Please refresh before responding!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CPU: INTEL CORE I5-12600K GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GEFORCE RTX 2070 OC MB: GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 RAM: 2X8GB G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB 3200 CL16 BOOT: CRUCIAL P5 PLUS 1TB SSD: SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500GB HDD: SEAGATE 2TB 7200RPM PSU: EVGA G3 650W COOLER: THERMALRIGHT PEERLESS ASSASSIN 120 SE ARGO

01101100 01110100 01110100 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110010 01100101 00101110 01100011 01101111 01101101

2 minutes ago, drdrewnatic said:

Granted, it's frozen.

I wish for an 65" LG OLED.

Granted, but it shows up at your door broken.

I wish for a kawasaki kx450

please tag me for a response, It's really hard to keep tabs on every thread I reply to. thanks!!

51 minutes ago, Dillpickle23422 said:

Granted, but you crash it on your first ride.

I wish for a cardboard box.

48 minutes ago, Dillpickle23422 said:

granted, unfortunately while you where using it you had a crash with a car and your cerebellum was damaged as a result.

due to this you no-longer can balance on a bike (everything else still works fine though) and are unable to ride your kawasaki.

i wish that Valve bought Nintendo.

*Insert Witty Signature here*

System Config: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/Tncs9N

8 hours ago, drdrewnatic said:

I wish for a cardboard box.

Granted, it's on fire.

8 hours ago, Salv8 (sam) said:

i wish that Valve bought Nintendo.

Granted, they discontinue both Steam and the Nintendo eShop to bring in a new store with the content from both, they mess up the migration process and you have to buy all of your games again.

I wish for a cup of tea.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

32 minutes ago, pythonmegapixel said:

I wish for a cup of tea.

Granted, except it was made by heathen folk using a microwave, and it isn't even warm.

I wish for a thousand real life us dollars worth of pure, legitimate gold.

"The most important step a man can take. It’s not the first one, is it?
It’s the next one. Always the next step, Dalinar."
–Chapter 118, Oathbringer, Stormlight Archive #3 by Brandon Sanderson

Older stuff:

Spoiler

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

5 hours ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

I wish for a thousand real life us dollars worth of pure, legitimate gold.

Granted, except you now live in the 16th century and silver is massively more influential. 

I wish to gain the ability to control my body weight instantly, I could become extremely shredded or morbidly obese in the blink of an eye.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

On 5/26/2022 at 9:38 AM, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

Granted, except you now live in the 16th century and silver is massively more influential. 

I wish to gain the ability to control my body weight instantly, I could become extremely shredded or morbidly obese in the blink of an eye.

Granted, but the ability is sporadic and you end up being stuck being morbidly obese.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

On 5/26/2022 at 3:30 AM, pythonmegapixel said:

Granted, it's on fire.

Granted, they discontinue both Steam and the Nintendo eShop to bring in a new store with the content from both, they mess up the migration process and you have to buy all of your games again.

I wish for a cup of tea.

Granted.  It’s roobios.  It tastes a lot like tea made from tree bark (which it is)   There are People who actually drink it voluntarily.  No idea why.

i wish to pass my certification on Thursday.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

Granted.  It’s roobios.  It tastes a lot like tea made from tree bark (which it is)   There are People who actually drink it voluntarily.  No idea why.

i wish to pass my certification on Thursday.

Granted, but it'll be obsolete next week and be superseded by a new qualification

I wish my hydraulic wood splitter still worked 

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige

22 minutes ago, it_dont_work said:

Granted, but it'll be obsolete next week and be superseded by a new qualification

I wish my hydraulic wood splitter still worked 

November, but yeah.

granted.  It was never broken in the first place.  Of course all the wood it split to do that never got split so it never got burnt, so no fire.  Not sure how bad this is in your case, but if it was a wood stove you may have frozen to death

I wish you knew how to fix a hydraulic wood splitter (I might actually be able to grant this btw.  They aren’t complicated devices, just heavily built because they have to withstand a lot of pressure)

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

• 1 month later...
On 5/29/2022 at 11:09 AM, Bombastinator said:

I wish you knew how to fix a hydraulic wood splitter

Granted, but now you don't have wood to split.

I wish studying about each and every electron in an atom, trajectory of a body thrown, calculus, etc weren't needed to become a software engineer.

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

6 hours ago, RockSolid1106 said:

I wish studying about each and every electron in an atom, trajectory of a body thrown, calculus, etc weren't needed to become a software engineer

Granted but Software engineers are now all paid minimum wage and have to do unpaid overtime.

I wish I had a nicer desk

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

6 minutes ago, Drama Lama said:

Granted but Software engineers are now all paid minimum wage and have to do unpaid overtime.

I wish I had a nicer desk

Granted it’s a full metal desk.

I wish it wasn’t humid in Florida 

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 minute ago, sub68 said:

Granted it’s a full metal desk.

I wish it wasn’t humid in Florida 

Granted, Florida was just wiped out by a comet strike.

I wish it wasn't so hot in Texas.

1 hour ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

I wish it wasn't so hot in Texas.

Granted, but Texas is annexed by Mexico. 

I wish I could sleep better 

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

55 minutes ago, Drama Lama said:

Granted, but Texas is annexed by Mexico. 

I wish I could sleep better 

Granted: you never wake up again.

I wish I had social skills

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!

1 hour ago, FakeNSA said:

I wish I had social skills

Granted, you now lose interest in the forum because we don't know how to be normal humans

I wish for solder flux

elephants

1 hour ago, FakeKGB said:

Granted, you now lose interest in the forum because we don't know how to be normal humans

I wish for solder flux

Granted, but your dog eats it.

I wish America would get taken back by the Brits.

8 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Granted, but your dog eats it.

I wish America would get taken back by the Brits.

Granted: but the Canadians are angry and theres a new war 

i wish i had a decent laptop