Corrupt a Wish game

Docretier
Message added by SansVarnic

Clean Wishes and Corruptions

On 12/6/2021 at 6:00 PM, Red πŸ™‚ said:

granted but actually your dominant hand just gets switched, congratulations, losing your scissors will become a lot more frustrating

Β 

i wish my father stopped smoking

Granted, he died from lung cancer

Β 

I wish for absolutely nothing

╔═════════════╦═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
β•‘__________________β•‘ hardware_____________________________________________________ β•‘
╠═════════════╬═══════════════════════════════════════════╣
β•‘ cpu ______________β•‘ ryzen 9 5900x_________________________________________________ β•‘
β•‘ GPU______________β•‘ ASUS strix LC RX6800xt______________________________________ _β•‘
β•‘ motherboard_______ β•‘ asus crosshair formulla VIII______________________________________β•‘
β•‘ memory___________β•‘ CMW32GX4M2Z3600C18 ______________________________________β•‘
β•‘ SSD______________β•‘ Samsung 980 PRO 1TB_________________________________________ β•‘
β•‘ PSU______________β•‘ Corsair RM850x 850W _______________________ __________________β•‘
β•‘ CPU cooler _______ β•‘ Be Quiet be quiet! PURE LOOP 360mm ____________________________β•‘
β•‘ Case_____________ β•‘ Thermaltake Core X71 __________________________________________β•‘
β•‘ HDD_____________ β•‘ 2TB and 6TB HDD ____________________________________________β•‘
β•‘ Front IO__________   β•‘ LG blu-ray drive & 3.5" card reader, [trough a 5.25 to 3.5Β bay]__________β•‘
β•‘ OS_______________ β•‘ Windows 10 PRO______________________________________________β•‘
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•©β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Β 

49 minutes ago, darknessblade said:

Granted, he died from lung cancer

Β 

I wish for absolutely nothing

Granted. There are no wishes. You just created a paradox. Oh wait. If there is nothing, there are no paradoxes. Double paradox! Help!

Β 

I wish I hadn't forgotten to add a wish and gone back and added it later in an edit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Β 

Β 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuberΒ // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2021 at 11:54 AM, pythonmegapixel said:

Granted. There are no wishes. You just created a paradox. Oh wait. If there is nothing, there are no paradoxes. Double paradox! Help!

Β 

I wish I hadn't forgotten to add a wish and gone back and added it later in an edit.

Granted, you are now the new captain hindsight, for every single thing you do Your Hindsight kicks in, making you question everything, to the point of questioning if even breathing was the right choice.

Β 

I wish for this topic to be more active.

β•‘__________________β•‘ hardware_____________________________________________________ β•‘
β•‘ cpu ______________β•‘ ryzen 9 5900x_________________________________________________ β•‘
β•‘ GPU______________β•‘ ASUS strix LC RX6800xt______________________________________ _β•‘
β•‘ motherboard_______ β•‘ asus crosshair formulla VIII______________________________________β•‘
β•‘ memory___________β•‘ CMW32GX4M2Z3600C18 ______________________________________β•‘
β•‘ SSD______________β•‘ Samsung 980 PRO 1TB_________________________________________ β•‘
β•‘ PSU______________β•‘ Corsair RM850x 850W _______________________ __________________β•‘
β•‘ CPU cooler _______ β•‘ Be Quiet be quiet! PURE LOOP 360mm ____________________________β•‘
β•‘ Case_____________ β•‘ Thermaltake Core X71 __________________________________________β•‘
β•‘ HDD_____________ β•‘ 2TB and 6TB HDD ____________________________________________β•‘
β•‘ Front IO__________   β•‘ LG blu-ray drive & 3.5" card reader, [trough a 5.25 to 3.5Β bay]__________β•‘
β•‘ OS_______________ β•‘ Windows 10 PRO______________________________________________β•‘
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•©β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Β 

5 minutes ago, darknessblade said:

Granted, you are now the new captain hindsight, for every single thing you do Your Hindsight kicks in, making you question everything, to the point of questioning if even breathing was the right choice.

Β 

I wish for this topic to be more active.

granted this topic is now more active but after this post it won't (kinda didn't want to put a wish behind this but that be kinda contra productive of this topic)

I wish that I could remember what I wanted to wish

RAM 32 GB of Corsair DDR4 3200MhzΒ Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  MOTHERBOARD ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
CPU Ryzen 9 5950XΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β  GPU dual r9 290'sΒ Β  Β  Β Β  COOLING custom water loop using EKWB blocks
STORAGE samsung 970 EVo plus 2Tb Nvme, Samsung 850 EVO 512GB, WD Red 1TB,Β  Seagate 4 TB and Seagate Exos X18 18TB

Psu Corsair AX1200i
MICROPHONE RODE NT1-AΒ Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  HEADPHONES Massdrop & Sennheiser HD6xx
MIXER inkel mx-1100Β Β  peripherals Corsair k-95 (the og 18G keys one)Β  and a Corsair scimitar

1 minute ago, StephanTW said:

I wish that I could remember what I wanted to wish

Granted. BUt it was a wish that you intenionally decided to forget in hte past and now it's permanently emblazoned in your brain.

Β 

I wish for the year of the Linux (or Mac, I'll take either) desktop to happen

"The most important step a man can take. It’s not the first one, is it?
It’s the next one. Always the next step, Dalinar."
–Chapter 118, Oathbringer, Stormlight Archive #3 by Brandon Sanderson

Β 

Β 

Older stuff:

Spoiler

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

Β 

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

Β 

2 hours ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

Granted. BUt it was a wish that you intenionally decided to forget in hte past and now it's permanently emblazoned in your brain.

Β 

I wish for the year of the Linux (or Mac, I'll take either) desktop to happen

Granted, Linux is now the New microsoft. making a terrible system, then a good one, then a terrible then a good one, and so on.

Β 

I wish for a Paradox to happen

Β 

4 hours ago, darknessblade said:

Granted, Linux is now the New microsoft. making a terrible system, then a good one, then a terrible then a good one, and so on.

Β 

I wish for a Paradox to happen

Granted, but it doesn’t.

I wish I knew what to buy people for Christmas.

† † †

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
Β Β Β Β That mark our place; and in the sky
Β Β Β Β The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.
Β 
We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Β Β Β Β Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β In Flanders fields.
Β 
Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
Β Β Β Β The torch; be yours to hold it high.
Β Β Β Β If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β In Flanders fields.

Β 

Β 

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.Β Β (Signature V3)

Β 

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

Β 

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

• 4 months later...
On 12/18/2021 at 1:52 PM, Tog Driver said:

I wish I knew what to buy people for Christmas.

Granted, they all want pet rocks.

I wish that Apple didn't prevent downgrading of iDevices.

elephants

3 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

granted but its doesnt have the long lasting support

I wish I had time

Everyone,Β Creator -Β εˆιŸ³γƒŸγ‚― Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Β 

Β 

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Β 

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evoΒ  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

Β 

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

Β 

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5Β 2400 - lenovoΒ CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD -Β dual DVD r/w

Β 

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd driveΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β 

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSDΒ 

Β 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#MuricaparrotgangΒ Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, sub68 said:

I wish I had time

Granted, you now are the rightful owner of all 1.6 million Time magazines. Your bill will be arriving on Monday.

I wish I could visit the end of a rainbow.

Due to my inability to think before I type, I frequently edit my posts. Please refresh before responding!

Tag me @drdrewnatic or quote me so I can see your response.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CPU: INTEL CORE I5-12600K GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GEFORCE RTX 2070 OC MB: GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 RAM: 2X8GB G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB 3200 CL16 BOOT: CRUCIAL P5 PLUS 1TB SSD: SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500GB HDD: SEAGATE 2TB 7200RPM PSU: EVGA G3 650W COOLER: THERMALRIGHT PEERLESS ASSASSIN 120 SE ARGO

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

01101100 01110100 01110100 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110010 01100101 00101110 01100011 01101111 01101101

21 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

Granted. Β Apple allows downgrading, people use this to root their iPhones, someone makes malware to take advantage of this, iPhones lose what little security they had, people stop buying them and there are no more iDevices whereupon google being the only remaining phone maker then capitalizes on its new monopoly advantage, and cellphones become something you don’t want to be less than 50 feet from.Β 

Β 

I’m not sure the pet rock is sufficiently evil. You can just make pet rocks with a color printer for the box graphics and some googly eyes from the craft store if you needed deluxe ones.

Β I wish I hadn’t backed my car into a bollard today.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good. Β I’m just old and have time currently. Β Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Β 

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

31 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Β I wish I hadn’t backed my car into a bollard today.

granted your car is 5 feet high.

I wish I could write better

Β 

Β 

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Β 

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evoΒ  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

Β 

Β 

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5Β 2400 - lenovoΒ CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD -Β dual DVD r/w

Β 

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd driveΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β 

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSDΒ 

Β 

Any questions? pm me.

#MuricaparrotgangΒ Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

Β 

7 minutes ago, sub68 said:

Granted, but your speaking is awful.

I wish that it won't rain tomorrow.

Due to my inability to think before I type, I frequently edit my posts. Please refresh before responding!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CPU: INTEL CORE I5-12600K GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GEFORCE RTX 2070 OC MB: GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 RAM: 2X8GB G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB 3200 CL16 BOOT: CRUCIAL P5 PLUS 1TB SSD: SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500GB HDD: SEAGATE 2TB 7200RPM PSU: EVGA G3 650W COOLER: THERMALRIGHT PEERLESS ASSASSIN 120 SE ARGO

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

01101100 01110100 01110100 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110010 01100101 00101110 01100011 01101111 01101101

4 minutes ago, drdrewnatic said:

Granted, but your speaking is awful.

I wish that it won't rain tomorrow.

Granted it snows two feet

I wish I could finish school work

Β 

Β 

Β 

Pc's

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Any questions? pm me.

Β 

Just now, sub68 said:

I wish I could finish school work

Granted, you drop out.

I wish that my phone carriers customer service was better.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

11 minutes ago, drdrewnatic said:

Granted, you drop out.

I wish that my phone carriers customer service was better.

granted but service is spotty

I wish my feet didnt smell

Β 

Β 

Β 

Pc's

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Any questions? pm me.

Β 

38 minutes ago, sub68 said:

granted your car is 5 feet high.

This is in fact evil. Β I’ve seen cars like that. Β They’re hideous.

Β 

10 minutes ago, sub68 said:

granted but service is spotty

I wish my feet didnt smell

everyone wishes that.

granted you lose the ability to tell when your feet stink. Β This is its own reward I think.Β 
Β 

i wish my house was clean

Β 

Not a pro, not even very good. Β I’m just old and have time currently. Β Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Β 

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Β I’ve seen cars like that. Β They’re hideous.

I live were pick ups have 4 in lift kits and its just right.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Pc's

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Any questions? pm me.

Β 

5 minutes ago, sub68 said:

I live were pick ups have 4 in lift kits and its just right.

Β 

I suppose it depends how you are measuring

D0C30B03-DA88-4B5C-B7FB-B61DA8F6C4E5.jpeg.8b1c15c4ca42074645fbf99e1afc0bde.jpeg

Β 

2 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

I suppose it depends how you are measuring

D0C30B03-DA88-4B5C-B7FB-B61DA8F6C4E5.jpeg.8b1c15c4ca42074645fbf99e1afc0bde.jpeg

hfdhdfh.thumb.jpg.1b251c85372ba7f4c8fb0548176a8d63.jpg

I see this alot... I personaly am fine with it

Β 

Β 

Β 

Pc's

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Any questions? pm me.

Β 

1 minute ago, sub68 said:

hfdhdfh.thumb.jpg.1b251c85372ba7f4c8fb0548176a8d63.jpg

I see this alot... I personaly am fine with it

I was thinking of that as more of 4 inches rather than 5 feet. Β That would have just made it worse. Β I would have missed the bollard and hit the building.

Β 

14 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

i wish my house was clean

Granted, your homeless.

I wish for LTX to happen in 2023.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

lol, double post

Edited by drdrewnatic
double post

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, drdrewnatic said:

I wish for LTX to happen in 2023.

granted, you can't go because you missed your flight and it just so happens it was the last one available.

i wish that sonic OC's never existed.

*Insert Witty Signature here*

System Config:Β https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/Tncs9N

Β 

On 5/2/2022 at 1:03 AM, Salv8 (sam) said:

granted, you can't go because you missed your flight and it just so happens it was the last one available.

i wish that sonic OC's never existed.

Granted! Sonic no longer exists.

I wish for sleep.

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!