Docretier
Message added by SansVarnic

Clean Wishes and Corruptions

11 minutes ago, BionicSeaSerpent said:

Granted: but the Canadians are angry and theres a new war 

i wish i had a decent laptop

Granted but it has a hard drive.

I wish I could be home in a hour

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

15 minutes ago, sub68 said:

Granted but it has a hard drive.

I wish I could be home in a hour

Granted, but you got a $200 speeding ticket.

I wish Pizza Hut still did the lunch buffet.

14 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Granted, but you got a $200 speeding ticket.

I wish Pizza Hut still did the lunch buffet.

Granted but it’s crap.

I wish I had more money 

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

28 minutes ago, sub68 said:

Granted but it’s crap.

I wish I had more money 

Granted: but it cost you your legs

i wish Linux was Mainstream

39 minutes ago, BionicSeaSerpent said:

Granted: but it cost you your legs

i wish Linux was Mainstream

Granted, it’s even a major phone distributor but because it’s profitable now companies work hard over long periods of time to remove the FOSS aspect and monetize through data mining, effectively turning Linux into malware.  One company succeeds.  It’s called google, and the OS is called android. This one already happened. 

i wish I didn’t have terrible gas.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

8 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Granted, it’s even a major phone distributor but because it’s profitable now companies work hard over long periods of time to remove the FOSS aspect.  One company succeeds.  It’s called google, and the OS is called android. This one already happened. 

i wish I didn’t have terrible gas.

Granted. but whenever you need to Fart you do automatically, and its the loudest and most embarrassing shit you'd ever heard.

i wish the internet was even faster than it is now in Australia

1 hour ago, BionicSeaSerpent said:

i wish the internet was even faster than it is now in Australia

Granted but now you're speed limited to about 56Kb/s by every server on planet earth.

I wish that everything was free.

"The most important step a man can take. It’s not the first one, is it?
It’s the next one. Always the next step, Dalinar."
–Chapter 118, Oathbringer, Stormlight Archive #3 by Brandon Sanderson

Older stuff:

Spoiler

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

4 minutes ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

Granted but now you're speed limited to about 56Kb/s by every server on planet earth.

I wish that everything was free.

Granted: but you work 24/7

i wish that Nintendo fixed the bloody joycon drift

Granted but instead every game played on the Switch auto-scrolls whether the game calls for it or not.

I wish I could stop worrying about everything.

16 hours ago, PineyCreek said:

Granted but instead every game played on the Switch auto-scrolls whether the game calls for it or not.

I wish I could stop worrying about everything.

Granted but nothing exists anymore

i wish my house was Indestructible

6 minutes ago, BionicSeaSerpent said:

Granted but nothing exists anymore

i wish my house was Indestructible

Granted.  You move into a home made of reinforced concrete, and soon have to leave because the problem with an indestructible house is it’s indestructible and cannot be modified.  This was one of the later projects to Thomas Edison.  He made concrete houses.  That was the problem.  There’s a tract of them still standing.  I forget where.

I wish I still had some food and didn’t have to go out for breakfast tomorrow

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Granted.  You move into a home made of reinforced concrete, and soon have to leave because the problem with an indestructible house is it’s indestructible and cannot be modified.  This was one of the later projects to Thomas Edison.  He made concrete houses.  That was the problem.  There’s a tract of them still standing.  I forget where.

I wish I still had some food and didn’t have to go out for breakfast tomorrow

granted, but its the nastiest Egg McMuffin you've ever seen

i wish i could think 

1 hour ago, BionicSeaSerpent said:

i wish i could think 

granted, you gain the ability to think and you start thinking things that are not appropriate in today's day n age, you are unable to stop, never having any other thought at all.

i wish that linus would hire an IT admin to take care of the servers so they stop losing data.

*Insert Witty Signature here*

System Config: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/Tncs9N

1 hour ago, Salv8 (sam) said:

granted, you gain the ability to think and you start thinking things that are not appropriate in today's day n age, you are unable to stop, never having any other thought at all.

i wish that linus would hire an IT admin to take care of the servers so they stop losing data.

Granted, but the IT admin is Gallagher wielding his trademark mallet.

I wish I remembered to quote people properly in this game.

46 minutes ago, PineyCreek said:

Granted but you quote the wrong people…

I wish for a coin.

Older stuff:

Spoiler

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

52 minutes ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

Granted but you quote the wrong people…

I wish for a coin.

granted but its a penny

i wish Epic wasn't a greedy megacorp that took games for themselves

3 hours ago, BionicSeaSerpent said:

i wish Epic wasn't a greedy megacorp that took games for themselves

granted, epic no longer is a gready megacorp and as a result are unable to compete in the market forcing them to sell themselves to EA making the problem worse ten-fold.

i wish that i had a sandwich.

10 minutes ago, Salv8 (sam) said:

granted, epic no longer is a gready megacorp and as a result are unable to compete in the market forcing them to sell themselves to EA making the problem worse ten-fold.

Granted, you now own a small town in Kent, England.

I wish I had an edible cheddar cheese sandwich.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

1 hour ago, pythonmegapixel said:

wish I had an edible cheddar cheese sandwich.

Granted, except it was a literal sand witch made of cheddar who is now out to get you after you tried to get a mouthful of her (Innuendo was completely unintended)

I wish a useable version of Yuzu is ported to macOS within the next month.

Older stuff:

Spoiler

16 minutes ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

I wish a useable version of Yuzu is ported to macOS within the next month.

Granted. But as soon as you install it, the witch threatens the authors with total destruction of the world unless they discontinue their port.

I wish it wasn't so hot at the moment in Britain.

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

15 minutes ago, pythonmegapixel said:

Granted. But as soon as you install it, the witch threatens the authors with total destruction of the world unless they discontinue their port.

I wish it wasn't so hot at the moment in Britain.

Granted, But now you are in Antarctica at -70C.

I wish i had a massage machine.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

4 hours ago, Vishera said:

Granted, But now you are in Antarctica at -70C.

I wish i had a massage machine.

Granted, but the massages aren't good

I wish air-conditioning 

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

1 hour ago, Drama Lama said:

Granted, but the massages aren't good

I wish air-conditioning 

Granted. but you're on the wrong side so it's warming you instead of cooling

I wish I could get Talking Heads' "Road to Nowhere" out of my head

pythonmegapixel

4 hours ago, pythonmegapixel said:

I wish I could get Talking Heads' "Road to Nowhere" out of my head

granted, you finally get it out of your head, then you hear BIG CHUNGUS by Endigo play and you cannot get it out of your head.

i wish that jonathan from mac address learned the true way that is linux.

12 hours ago, Salv8 (sam) said:

Granted, but its a turd sandwich 

i wish School would be over