Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

6 minutes ago, techswede said:

I bought my G502 at full price. Fucking worth it i say xD 

I bought my G402 at full price, the G502 costed 15e less tho xD

Because used, but in pretty good shape, may I say so.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Just now, JoaoPRSousa said:

I bought my G402 at full price, the G502 costed 15e less tho xD

Because used, but in pretty good shape, may I say so.

I've got all the weights in my 502. Can't play any games with sniper rifles online anymore.. Keep getting banned because people think i'm using aimbot.. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Just now, techswede said:

I've got all the weights in my 502. Can't play any games with sniper rifles online anymore.. Keep getting banned because people think i'm using aimbot.. 

lol xD

I only use three of the five available, because I'm used to the G402's lack of weight, but I have to give it a try with all the 5.

@MEC-777 @bcredeur97 @terrytek

WOOOO Aristooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

2 minutes ago, techswede said:

I wish I could influence that all the time. :P So far my hackusations count can fit on one hand, unfortunately. Though about three of them in the past week so I'll take it as improvement!

2 minutes ago, JoaoPRSousa said:

lol xD

I only use three of the five available, because I'm used to the G402's lack of weight, but I have to give it a try with all the 5.

Just took two out. And even though they are only 3.6g's each it feels eerily different.. 

1 minute ago, AlwaysFSX said:

I wish I could influence that all the time. :P So far my hackusations count can fit on one hand, unfortunately. Though about three of them in the past week so I'll take it as improvement!

The G502 has some weight to it so it easy to be really precise with it. Then add the "Sniper" button on the side to that and its waay too easy to get headshots.

Its all down to the mouse. I really struggled with my razer abyssus 

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The G502 has some weight to it so it easy to be really precise with it. Then add the "Sniper" button on the side to that and its waay too easy to get headshots.

I don't think it helps that the FPS' I play are a bit too fast paced for me to improve my aim other than very slowly.

Just now, AlwaysFSX said:

I don't think it helps that the FPS' I play are a bit too fast paced for me to improve my aim other than very slowly.

Nowadays i barely play any fps games :/

The last one i played was CS:GO because the revolver made it fun for me. But even then i'd get kicked for using the darn thing..

Just now, techswede said:

Nowadays i barely play any fps games :/

The last one i played was CS:GO because the revolver made it fun for me. But even then i'd get kicked for using the darn thing..

CS:GO gives me cancer :P

5 minutes ago, techswede said:

Just took two out. And even though they are only 3.6g's each it feels eerily different.. 

It's pretty impossible for me to get headshots when playing BF3, the mofos just won't stop. And CSGO, nope.

^^ xD

I barely play it now, but used to play it everyday for almost 2 hours straight :|

Thats why my grades dropped.

The community is seriously toxic.. As with all competitive games..

Just now, JoaoPRSousa said:

It's pretty impossible for me to get headshots when playing BF3, the mofos just won't stop. And CSGO, nope.

CSGO is pretty easy once you get your eye in. Haven't played a battlefield game since Battlefield:Vietnam 

The community is seriously toxic.. As with all competitive games..

CSGO is pretty easy once you get your eye in. Haven't played a battlefield game since Battlefield:Vietnam 

I mean, there are always players counter sniping or guys with automatic rifles that just take a piss on me.

Damn, you old. xD jk

1 minute ago, vinyldash303 said:

I use two of the weights.

81538fe36b5ea96227ed2513b1c9355b92ce025e

1 minute ago, vinyldash303 said:

I'm going to get it for myself after graduation.

Not everyone can be correct all the time. :P

Hope you enjoy it, lol.

1 minute ago, JoaoPRSousa said:

I mean, there are always players counter sniping or guys with automatic rifles that just take a piss on me.

Damn, you old. xD jk

Sometimes i take short breaks and run about mowing other players down with the FN Five seven. (And if someone is counter sniping i'll just hunt them down with it)

Yeah i am old xD 

Here is how old i am. The christmas party i hosted today was a potluck (each guest brings a dish). And we drank a lot of wine. Awful.. cheap red wine..

Sneak peak at what's to come in 2 weeks time.

@MEC-777 @Maybach123

Spoiler

thursdayonthethames.jpg

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

4 minutes ago, techswede said:

Here is how old i am. The christmas party i hosted today was a potluck (each guest brings a dish). And we drank a lot of wine. Awful.. cheap red wine..

lmao

Let me guess, lots of drunk fucks pissing about?

3 minutes ago, JoaoPRSousa said:

lmao

Let me guess, lots of drunk fucks pissing about?

Would'nt call my guests drunk xD Well wine drunk maybe. But now my house is a calm and quiet place again. With frightening amounts of dishes..

4 minutes ago, techswede said:

Would'nt call my guests drunk xD Well wine drunk maybe. But now my house is a calm and quiet place again. With frightening amounts of dishes..

As said by most college students that spend their business days in dorms or rented bedrooms/apartments to be near college, "Magical thursdays, tragical fridays" (because it's time to do the bags again and wash everything to take back xD)

so apparently my friend got into a pretty bad car crash after school today. he left the parking lot and was driving at about 30 mph, but some asian lady in an explorer in front of him decided to brake check him, so he slammed his brakes, and his car, being a slightly lowered acura integra, actually wedged right underneath her car. her car was relatively undamaged, but his integra got most of the damage. the hood was bent up, the radiator support fucked, both headlights smashed, and gashed the power steering reservoir. unsurprisingly, his bash bar was still intact, so that's why it didn't set off the airbags. kinda sucks for him, and i feel bad, but hey, it's life.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

5 minutes ago, terrytek said:

so apparently my friend got into a pretty bad car crash after school today. he left the parking lot and was driving at about 30 mph, but some asian lady in an explorer in front of him decided to brake check him, so he slammed his brakes, and his car, being a slightly lowered acura integra, actually wedged right underneath her car. her car was relatively undamaged, but his integra got most of the damage. the hood was bent up, the radiator support fucked, both headlights smashed, and gashed the power steering reservoir. unsurprisingly, his bash bar was still intact, so that's why it didn't set off the airbags. kinda sucks for him, and i feel bad, but hey, it's life.

Damn :|