Now vegans gets their own cryptocoins

13 minutes ago, Apepa said:

The worst are the ones who are against Nuclear Fusion research because it has "Nuclear" in the name. They're on the the same level as Nazis and ISIS IMHO.

ya, imagine if nuclear didn't have the stigma it has, we would be powered by molten salt reactors for at least 10 years, electricity would be cheap and we would be using the wastes made by old reactors, it would be a win win situation

edit: it would also make it harder for countries to produce nuclear bomb fuel with the excuse of "its for our reactors"

Any bets on how long it will take for some butcher to start accepting vegan coins as a marketing thing?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Just now, mr moose said:

Any bets on how long it will take for some butcher to start accepting vegan coins as a marketing thing?

thank you, i was needing to laugh a bit 

7 minutes ago, cj09beira said:

ya, imagine if nuclear didn't have the stigma it has, we would be powered by molten salt reactors for at least 10 years, electricity would be cheap and we would be using the wastes made by old reactors, it would be a win win situation

edit: it would also make it harder for countries to produce nuclear bomb fuel with the excuse of "its for our reactors"

I wish I could click the agree button a few more times.   Although I am not sure if we'd be there just yet as the research to get there is pretty intense, however we'd definitely be a shit load further along than we are now and many moronic "environmental" policies/arguments would be moot.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Just now, mr moose said:

I wish I could click the agree button a few more times.   Although I am not sure if we'd be there just yet as the research to get there is pretty intense, however we'd definitely be a shit load further along than we are now and many moronic "environmental" policies/arguments would be moot.

if i am not mistaken they had a reactor running in the 80's but as they were getting close to resolving some of the problems funds were taken from them, 

but now china is very interested in it which hopefully will mean that the Us will be force to invest in it again ;)

Just now, cj09beira said:

if i am not mistaken they had a reactor running in the 80's but as they were getting close to resolving some of the problems funds were taken from them, 

but now china is very interested in it which hopefully will mean that the Us will be force to invest in it again ;)

I hope you're right.  There is a lot of rubbish information out there (unfortunately some conspiracy theorists revel in the whole nuclear gubment stuff),  It's hard too know exactly where they are upto.  Professor martyn poliakoff touched on the complexities of fusion a while back in one of the period videos.

Just now, mr moose said:

I hope you're right.  There is a lot of rubbish information out there (unfortunately some conspiracy theorists revel in the whole nuclear gubment stuff),  It's hard too know exactly where they are upto.  Professor martyn poliakoff touched on the complexities of fusion a while back in one of the period videos.

(btw i am talking about molten salts, which is a reactor that instead of having the fuel in rods that warm water it has its fuel diluted in a salt at the 1000ºC mark which permits this type of reactor have some cool properties, first its self regulating, so no need for constant fear of something going wrong, secondly its able to use lower pressure steam making it less dangerous, third because its a molten salt if there is a leak it will cool down and plug the whole. it doesnt have the efficiency of fusion but its still pretty cool)

1 minute ago, cj09beira said:

(btw i am talking about molten salts, which is a reactor that instead of having the fuel in rods that warm water it has its fuel diluted in a salt at the 1000ºC mark which permits this type of reactor have some cool properties, first its self regulating, so no need for constant fear of something going wrong, secondly its able to use lower pressure steam making it less dangerous, third because its a molten salt if there is a leak it will cool down and plug the whole. it doesnt have the efficiency of fusion but its still pretty cool)

The problem is nut jobs whack all these technologies in the same basket then scream we are poisoning the earth.   Finding decent sources for the latest information on these advancements is getting harder and harder.

1 minute ago, mr moose said:

The problem is nut jobs whack all these technologies in the same basket then scream we are poisoning the earth.   Finding decent sources for the latest information on these advancements is getting harder and harder.

our instincts now start to hold us back, we need a info  revolution just don know how, as what is true isn't as straight forward as i liked it to be, maybe if the truth had tits we would be better of :P.

sometimes i think an ai would help here, but then i remember someone would find a way to make the ai have a bias and we would be back to square one, 

10 minutes ago, cj09beira said:

our instincts now start to hold us back, we need a info  revolution just don know how, as what is true isn't as straight forward as i liked it to be, maybe if the truth had tits we would be better of :P.

sometimes i think an ai would help here, but then i remember someone would find a way to make the ai have a bias and we would be back to square one, 

Sometimes I think good old fashion holding media (and individuals) accountable for promoting what is demonstrably wrong, for major stuff one warning and your out.

43 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

I don't think I have seen anyone ever complain about fusion tbh

Oooooh, I have. The problem with greenies is that despite (at least superficially) having good intentions, they tend to be more concerned with conspiracy theories than with actual science.

Saying that, I can't stand activists of any flavour, tbh. Even when I agree with them, it feels like they don't really understand the issues and are only in it because they subconsciously crave a sense of identity and purpose.

5 hours ago, Serin said:

Yeah but surely all that completely wasted energy goes against pretty much any bog standard vegan belief?

> Topic: ICO

> You: Mining

do u even know the difference

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Am I the only one who sees bit coin as worthless with nothing to back it and something that people just create out of thin air and give it a arbitrary value. Hope this Bitcoin fad dies already.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

37 minutes ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

Am I the only one who sees bit coin as worthless with nothing to back it and something that people just create out of thin air and give it a arbitrary value. Hope this Bitcoin fad dies already.

No. At the same time, most major currencies have maybe 10% in physical currency at this point. Along with no one actually backed by Gold either. Everything is Fiat Currencies now, it's just a matter if you "trust" that the currency will be useful.

I've come across the argument about the USD disappearing before, but so long as the world's most powerful military uses the currency, it's accepted as a currency. That's the actual nature of currencies.

1 minute ago, Taf the Ghost said:

No. At the same time, most major currencies have maybe 10% in physical currency at this point. Along with no one actually backed by Gold either. Everything is Fiat Currencies now, it's just a matter if you "trust" that the currency will be useful.

I've come across the argument about the USD disappearing before, but so long as the world's most powerful military uses the currency, it's accepted as a currency. That's the actual nature of currencies.

Huh... In before furrycoin 

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

6 minutes ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

*cough BronieCoin*

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

50 minutes ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

You can say the same with the greenback printed by the Federal Reserve thanks to Fractional Reserve banking

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I can't wait for always stoned people come up with their own cryptocurrency and name it "Bong Coin".

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

19 minutes ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

I don't want to look, but I'm pretty sure one exists.

14 minutes ago, Taf the Ghost said:

I don't want to look, but I'm pretty sure one exists.

Just looked, seems one was going to be released in 2014 but never launched

He's been vegan for

TWO

WHOLE

YEARS!

has veganism gone to far 

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing