What do u do in alone/ freetime ?

Eduard the weeb

Please don't say you jerk it not very interesting

I have a old and cheap speaker and sub system that I hook up to my room and blast my favorite music on till about 10 mins before anyone is home I also mess around with legos cause I have a shit ton of them because of those pick a brick things at lego stores and a few base plates

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

1 minute ago, mikat said:

well I reply to posts like these

guess that is something lol

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

1 minute ago, mikat said:

pubg

hopefully not the Xbox one X lol

Organize my Pokemon card collection, like the absolute madman I am.

Or I'm just browsing stuff online (forums, memes, etc.) or drawing.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, Minibois said:

drawing.

I wish I could draw but my hands are shaky for some reason, it a reason why I cannot just point and shoot photography or video and have to use a tripod

or draw good @Ashiella has seen my " Master pieces "

5 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

I wish I could draw but my hands are shaky for some reason, it a reason why I cannot just point and shoot photography or video and have to use a tripod

Ive drawn those master pieces better.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

7 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

If you want to be able to draw well, than you need to practice it. For some people drawing might come natural, but for most they can only draw well after tons of practicing.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Drawing, listening to music, youtube, coding or learning to (which i never do), replying to posts on this forum and gaming. I'll start an instrument if I get one for christmas (acoustic guitar), which will take a lot of time :) 

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

1 minute ago, lewdicrous said:

Youtube + Instagram #Nofriends xD

SAME

starts crying ( also this is in comic sans )

i smoke some weed, and then i drink a bit while i play games on my PC, these days it's all about VR gaming...mostly racing sims i love to play project cars 2 in VR.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

• coding
  • jogging
  • browse reddit/here
  • sometime went out watch movies

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

I build and race racecars, play trombone, and (very) occasionally game. Next year's to do list is build a sim racing rig once I finally buy my own house. Mostly I work and sleep and racecar, because goddamn that hobby sucks time and money.

Gaming, Writing, Exercising, Cooking/Baking, Fishing, Reading, Drawing, Crying, Watch movies/Youtube, 

Whatever suits my fancy at the moment.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

19 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

because goddamn that hobby sucks time and money

pretty sure thats supposed to be the point lol

2 hours ago, Eduard the weeb said:

What do u do in alone/ freetime ?

When this happens it is rare so I like to make the most out of it by simply enjoying being away from other people. It is the only time when I feel like I can both be myself and ever achieve any sort of real 'recharge' or 'rest' of my mental faculties.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Art GCSE coursework takes up the majority of my time.

• CPU - Ryzen 7 1700 Motherboard - Ax370 gaming k5 RAM - 2x 4gb ddr4 3000mhz T - force vulcan
  • GPU - Gtx 1070 ti founders edition Case - Phanteks enthoo evolv atx tempered glass Storage - 120gb ssd, 1tb hdd PSU - Corsair hx750i Display - Acer xb271hu Cooling - Cryorig h5 universal Keyboard - Logitech mk270 Mouse - Logitech mk270
  • Operating System - Windows 10 home 64 bit

• Listen to music
  • Photograph knives
  • Binge a series
  • Work on some form of digital art
  • Game
  • Write
  • Read a book
  • Clean weapons