Statements that trigger tech fans.

Armakar
11 minutes ago, William Payne said:

Its incredible how many small time computer shops try and do that. They try to sell old parts as new tech at new prices. 

You can buy a nib z87 Mobo from my local shop for the low price of 899.99+ 5% state tax + another 2% local.

It's the lowest model gaming mobo msi made for z87...

"You should get (brand/product) because they're the best."

"Oh? So how do you like(brand/product)?"

"I don't have one"

Old game is bad because of the graphics

Spoiler

Listen here u little s***!!!

tumblr_mgo9jaywjv1r5zfj8o1_500.gif

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

51 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

"If you were given a partially eaten apple, you should really throw it out"

@RorzNZ You're Welcome.

There's more Triggers for Apples than "Gates and Windows"

5b0.jpg

Hi

I found this not triggering.

Cheers,

RorzNZ Apple Expert

On 04/12/2017 at 9:01 PM, Sauron said:

"I didn't do anything and it just doesn't work!"

*later it turns out they hadn't inserted the power plug properly*

They didn't do something, and the computer didn't work. Their statement, while misguided, isn't technically false :)

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Another one: "You can't use dual channel with different brands."

Make sure to tag and/or quote people so they get notified... :P:D 

My gear:

Ryzen 7 2700X / Gigabyte GA-X370M-Gaming 3 / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB of hard drive storage
                                                                                                     AOC C24G1 / BenQ GW2270H(rarely overclocked to 87Hz :P )
                                                                               Razer Blackwidow / Redragon Kumara / Logitech G Pro Wiress / Sennheiser HD 559

Microsoft LifeCam Studio / Tonor BM700 microphone

Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82 / Canon EOS 80D

#PCMasterrace

"I'm not a PC person"

Then why the hell do you call me to help with your PC?

If you aren't a pc person and don't want help, stop using the PC and go do something else, i don't care. Just fuck off, seriously...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

2 hours ago, Nuluvius said:

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

"You need to have an ultrawide screen that runs at 144 Hz to be a good gamer"

me: I can't afford an ultrawide screen, bitch please.

1 minute ago, qakawra said:

"You need to have an ultrawide screen that runs at 144 Hz to be a good gamer"

me: I can't afford an ultrawide screen, bitch please.

Its similar to the whole "Every keyboard that is not fully mechanical sucks and is useless". Yet here I am able to type on anything. 

9 hours ago, William Payne said:

Its similar to the whole "Every keyboard that is not fully mechanical sucks and is useless". Yet here I am able to type on anything. 

I think that typing on a laptop keyboard is easier than on a mechanical ..

14 hours ago, qakawra said:

"only people with 1080ti in their machines are good gamers"

I refuse to believe anyone has ever told you that

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Me at the Apple store: "So how fast is this little macbook?"

Apple employee: "Cheetah Fast. Lightning Fast. It's Really, really, fast."

On 12/5/2017 at 10:58 PM, Bananasplit_00 said:

I do those just for fun tbh, if I have the time I can find troubleshooting really enjoyable

Same, I just enjoy fixing them up .. most of the time they offer to pay anyhow (Not as much as they'd be paying in a store, but still a nice gesture off gratitude)

What really "triggers" (More something like annoys/baffles me) is this statement : 

Consoles are better then PC's.

Because reasons.

Look better isn't an objective statement to begin with, I can prefer mobile games .. why because I can.

After all, you; yourself have to be the one using it.

Personally after work I enjoy consoles more for the personal reasons of:

I can lay back, still easily use the darn thing

I can play my games & relax without Windows 10 acting up (For all the ones saying it doesn't, consider yourself lucky .. my hardware hates Windows 10.)

But if I still have more then 1% energy left I'll take the PC and go full-on hardcore PCMR. It is called preference .. so yes telling me that statement, or reversing it is "triggers" me to send this message... yay *faceplants keyboard*

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

14 minutes ago, Natsoup said:

I refuse to believe anyone has ever told you that

Actually, I had people tell me that before .. it obviously makes no sense and they claimed the reason behind it is:

More FPS =  More fluid gameplay = you get more alert and and and and anal and you get a higher score and play better!

Then I mentioned refresh rates .. lets just say WW3 started.

It isn't the gear that makes the gamer, the gamer .. makes the gamer.

You can learn to play with lower framerates/inputlag/terrible mice,keyboard

I played CS:GO at 15FPS AVG and when finally reaching 60FPS after building my first PC .. I played like shit.

My mouse wasn't what I grew accustom to, my framerates seemed .. off, it of course did go back to normal .. but I never got 300% better.
I admit, 60FPS is better then 15. It just is. But that just goes to show how much habits have to do with it. If you are used to the "bad", going to the "good" might hinder you at first.

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

On 17/12/2017 at 3:00 AM, Hiitchy said:

Had someone try to sell me a laptop with Intel HD graphics saying I could game, then go to someone else and tell them their sons Christmas present should be a top of the line Acer predator laptop because he was going to school... Uhhhh

I now work in retail selling computers and I'm so glad I know what to sell to people based on their needs.

|| CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (@3.9GHz) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B350 Plus || Cooler: Arctic Freezer 33 eSports Edition || GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB C16 (@2933MHz) || SSD: SanDisk 128GB || HDD: WD Blue 2TB, Toshiba 2TB, Transcend 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM550x || Case: Fractal Design Focus G || Monitor: 2x AOC 23” I2369VM IPS Full HD, Samsung 32" LED TV Monitor || Mouse: Logitech G703 Wireless || Keyboard: Cooler Master MK750 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) || Speakers: Dell Stereo Speakers || Headphones: Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT / Samsung Galaxy Buds ||

On 12/4/2017 at 4:29 PM, RorzNZ said:

When people complain about the marketing around MacBooks when they know dam well they are better for university work.

>:(

Unless you go to college at a technical university and seeing an apple product anywhere almost never happens because your classes require a linux distro and none of the students need apple to hold their hand while they click on news articles or whatever apple lovers call productivity.

4 minutes ago, SgtBot said:

Unless you go to college at a technical university and seeing an apple product anywhere almost never happens because your classes require a linux distro and none of the students need apple to hold their hand while they click on news articles or whatever apple lovers call productivity.

You guys talk about apple users being elitist, can't you hear how elitist you guys sound on the other side? Everyone is just as bad as each other. 

"950m, 950 card, card from evga, card from msi, card from zotac, whatever it's the same thing"

15 hours ago, qakawra said:

"games run better if you have an SSD rather than a hard drive"

There is actually some truth to that, but it's only relevant in specific situations. Like if you're moving quickly through the map and it's trying to load all the objects and textures as you move along. 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

34 minutes ago, MEC-777 said:

There is actually some truth to that, but it's only relevant in specific situations. Like if you're moving quickly through the map and it's trying to load all the objects and textures as you move along. 

Agreed - large open world games that have in-map seamless loading will benefit from an SSD, for example.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 hour ago, dalekphalm said:

Agreed - large open world games that have in-map seamless loading will benefit from an SSD, for example.

I never really had a issue with a 7200 rpm drive, 5400 yes... granted I dont have massive settings enabled usually and i dont own any really powerful games in some sense.

The only games that might lag are due to loading screens more than anything... Also windows 10, in general...

Then again i have a drive dedicated for games, so nothing else including recording gameplay goes on the same drive, so I usually get full read speed :ph34r: