I hate being a teenager.

limegorilla

I think that no matter the age, one tough thing for guys to deal with is this: 

• If I dont move forward and be initiative, I lose the chance.
  • If I do move forward and be initiative, and the other party don't feel like it, it just turns creepy. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

11 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

My life is great.  I get to spend my money how I want, I decorated my bedroom with Hello Kitty vinyl decals an anime posters, I have a 65" TV, and I eat cookies for breakfast.

I have no idea what you guys are all doing wrong. :P

Wait... is that a teenager thing... or are we just talking about having a great life in general?  

1 minute ago, Monte_Carlo said:

Wait... is that a teenager thing... or are we just talking about having a great life in general?  

She's just talking about having kickbacks and a great job.

Something most of us will never have until we're in our forties, at the very least.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

4 minutes ago, Monte_Carlo said:

It's them moaning about how 'Adulthood sucks too'.  I'm quite happy with my adult life.  

On 10/18/2017 at 5:58 PM, limegorilla said:

So a little background: I am not your usual teenager

Oh, and i'm fourteen.

1. That line alone makes you a pretty usual teenager. You aren't that weird or unique.

2. The friend zone doesn't exist. It's a dumb concept made by dudes who can't handle rejection.

3. You won't "get out of it" she isn't into you. Move on.

4. 14 is a shitty age. I'm sorry you're currently dealing with it, but this is pretty standard fare.

Seems harsh, but those are three things that you need to learn as a part of growing up. Everyone here had to learn it, or they haven't yet and they matured as cringy neckbeards who don't understand other human beings.

Just now, JoeyDM said:

3. You won't "get out of it" she isn't into you. Move on.

To be fair, she might, and realize that it's too early of an age to try to expand a friendship in that regard.

Just now, AlwaysFSX said:

To be fair, she might, and realize that it's too early of an age to try to expand a friendship in that regard.

True but that's fucking rare. And seems a bit unlikely since most 14 year olds see themselves as full-fledged adults, I sure did.

1 minute ago, JoeyDM said:

True but that's fucking rare. And seems a bit unlikely since most 14 year olds see themselves as full-fledged adults, I sure did.

It really really really depends on what kind of friendship it is. But yeah, it's rare.

1 minute ago, AlwaysFSX said:

It really really really depends on what kind of friendship it is. But yeah, it's rare.

It's especially unlikely if she cringes or explicitly distances herself when he drops a not-well-formed hint. Ignoring it is one thing, but that's a clear response.

How is your physical appearance, and how would you describe your personality?

originaljosephd.jpg.4adbdb312024e1ae822f98e03190eeaa.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

honestly there's not much more you can do other than be attractive

2 minutes ago, Buhnanner said:

honestly there's not much more you can do other than be attractive

Eh... a healthy relationship shouldn't start from one day to another... that is if you're after reciprocity caring, partnership and friendship from the girl you're after.... otherwise it is all absolutely and exclusively carnal desire with expire date.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

How to Escape the Friend Zone - YouTube

I apologize for your lost.

Yeah being a teen sucksI am also 14 lmao I do a tech class also and a photographer and filmier.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

On 18/10/2017 at 11:07 PM, Gikero said:

You can't make someone love you. Be yourself and be patient. Desperation drives away a lot of people and no matter how hard it is now, it will be worth it when you find someone who loves you for who you are.

This, age tempers you also that its better to have the friend, than be desperate to have the lover.
Dont force feelings on, if she doesn't like it step back and give her space. Its possible in 6 months or a years time you wont still feel the same. By the time you leave school you might not even speak with them again (I can count on one hand the number I have kept in touch with 10 years on).

Sometimes things like being friends does develop, sometimes not, and the odd contradiction to make you feel even more hopeless, is if you dont ask you might never know.
I have had friends, turn round and say to me if I only asked them out they would have said yes,,,,, years later (at a time I was certain there was a click there, but refrained because of the friendship).

Generally mate, life is difficult, the problems you face at the time are always the worst. And when it comes to people and individual perceptions of the world? is always a cause of conflict, however innocent. There is no guide book to life, just some over generalised rules people preach.

Take everything as an experience, grieve, move on. 

Its not my fault I am grumpy, you try having a porcelain todger that's always hard! 

14 is an awful age to be in. Been there many years ago, don't miss a thing about it. At that age, it's less love and more infatuation/lust.

The whole "I'm not like the other guys" thing can also been seen as a turn off and source of fedora memes on Chan boards. My advice as someone who hasn't been 14 in over 15 years is to not stress relationships so much at your age. Chances are, this person will be a distant memory in the future and you'd be with someone you might not have even met yet.

Play video games, embrace your hobbies and kick love to the curb for a few more years to focus that time on yourself.