Girl I like won't text me back.

1 hour ago, Energycore said:

It's actually fun once you get the gist of it

So being rejected 4 times? 9_9

(to be fair, I have had yes-es 2 times so...its not all bad) 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

So being rejected 4 times? 9_9

(to be fair, I have had yes-es 2 times so...its not all bad) 

If you get 4 nos and 2 yeses, that's the same as saying that you got 2 yeses

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

Just now, Energycore said:

If you get 4 nos and 2 yeses, that's the same as saying that you got 2 yeses

I know but its like 2 years since I got a yes and 1 year since a no...

Well 2 balls (or proms as some people call em) are coming up with the first one in a month~ before Christmas so I probably will need to up my game if I don't want to go alone :D 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

4 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

I know but its like 2 years since I got a yes and 1 year since a no...

Well 2 balls (or proms as some people call em) are coming up with the first one in a month~ before Christmas so I probably will need to up my game if I don't want to go alone :D 

somehow i feel like you take each yes or no way too seriously. ive probably gotten about a hundred nos. sometimes immediatly. sometimes i fuck up over time. but i also had a couple of really good yeses i mean its a numbers game really. not saying girls ar just a number but if you spend to much time crying over one no you wont get anywhere.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

21 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

girls ar just a number

You jerk!

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

7 minutes ago, Energycore said:

You jerk!

:D FAKE NEWS

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

2 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

:D FAKE NEWS

4221396001_5278381352001_5278375061001-v

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

She just not that into you. 

Spoiler

please tell me someone got the reference.... 

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

CPU: Intel i5 6500 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW Edition

Maybe she only likes i7, 1080 TI people...

On a more serious note, if you text her more than 2 or 3 times before she replies period, then you're probably just getting annoying to her. Don't text right away. Text like.... with days, or hours between. Mimic her lack of instant replies. It shows you're not clingy. 

And Be a man. Girls want decisive men. 

30 minutes ago, ImadKnight said:

She just not that into you. 

Reveal hidden contents

please tell me someone got the reference.... 

But it's not Friday.

Eh.... mine is just the quiet type and my friends who were in High school with her said the same. So I'm just used to starting all the conversations and dealing with the occasional no replies. We've went out for lunch before, and bought each other food during our vacations so I guess it's going well. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Beta? Alpha? Red Pill bullshit? Friendzone? 

What is this, a neckbeard gathering place? That's not how humans and relationships work. Those terms don't apply to humans. (hell, alpha doesn't even apply to wolf packs)

1 hour ago, coolkingler1 said:

Beta? Alpha? Red Pill bullshit? Friendzone? 

What is this, a neckbeard gathering place? That's not how humans and relationships work. Those terms don't apply to humans. (hell, alpha doesn't even apply to wolf packs)

It basically runs this way every time someone posts a relationship issue in this forum.

'Women only want your money!'

'You gotta be more alpha!'

'This is why I don't date women and I've never been happier!'

And general childish bullshit.

I mean, honest to god, if you go out with someone and afterwards they didn't continue strong communication, then almost certainly they aren't that interested so just let it go.  Relationships require both parties to 'feel something', however you want to define it, if one individual doesn't feel that, well, that's just not happening.

8 hours ago, Urishima said:
Spoiler

originaljosephd.jpg

Can't believe that picture or portrait is actually real

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

On 05/09/2017 at 3:10 PM, MadyTehWolfie said:

Not a shit post. Men and women have different likes when picking a mate. To not acknowledge this is stupid. Women know after seeing you if they'd ever want to sleep with you even potentially in the future. If they don't they'll never be interested in you. This goes for even older women. Knew this ancient women at my school who worked for student services over heard her wanting to do "things of a lewd nature" just from looking at a guy and liking how he looked. Don't blame me for pointing out the obvious in a thread that asks why she doesn't text him back. Also don't try to be a moderator moderators don't tend to like that.

Not trying to be a mod at all, and I'm not disputing the laws of nature and attraction. Just that your post didn't really seem helpful in anyway. I'm not OP so I don't their constitution whether it be weak or strong, posting something like that could have a knock on affect with some people. Again just saying. Have a good day.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

38 minutes ago, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

Not trying to be a mod at all, and I'm not disputing the laws of nature and attraction. Just that your post didn't really seem helpful in anyway. I'm not OP so I don't their constitution whether it be weak or strong, posting something like that could have a knock on affect with some people. Again just saying. Have a good day.

It's mostly Red Pill bullshit anyway. (sad train of thought that goes negatively far beyond the normal advice of  'having confidence and take care of yourself', if you disagree with the propaganda they will insult you, don't bother, they have minimal understanding of the human mind, humans are complex and relationships more so)

17 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

It basically runs this way every time someone posts a relationship issue in this forum.

I mean, honest to god, if you go out with someone and afterwards they didn't continue strong communication, then almost certainly they aren't that interested so just let it go.  Relationships require both parties to 'feel something', however you want to define it, if one individual doesn't feel that, well, that's just not happening.

Both the pity card and the beta/alpha card are pathetic beyond belief. It doesn't surprise me though, some become 'victims'  and some become severely bitter to the point of following a garbage train of thought that is full of negative behaviour. 

56 minutes ago, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

That doesn't constitute a shit post. It's not your job to protect people from life. He asked why I answered. Thus was directly responding to the OP's question making it useful even if he didn't like what was said. Stop trying to make sure this is a safe space for people's emotions coddling people will only lead to them being a giant pussy.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

18 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

Meh, it's true though women prefer alphas which are usually tall, extroverted, and have decent bodies or great bodies. Men have other things that women have to deal with which is wanting someone shorter, who doesn't nag, who's not fat, and has a good personality. If any of these things aren't met to the degree the person wants it's not going to work. An yes, all women want money that's why you see perfect 10's will million and billionaire that are short fat and nasty looking. Can't get rid of our lizard cave man brains evolution made us to have certain wants and dislikes on both sides of the genders.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

18 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

look who's a big grownup :D 

some of it maybe bullshit but i stand behind alpha / beta personalities and not even just about dating you can call it "born leader" or whatever but being outgoing and taking charge at times is really freaking important nobody wants to be a push-over that makes you look boring

19 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

look who's a big grownup :D 

some of it maybe bullshit but i stand behind alpha / beta personalities and not even just about dating you can call it "born leader" or whatever but being outgoing and taking charge at times is really freaking important nobody wants to be a push-over that makes you look boring

We're not saying not to have confidence. We're saying Alpha/beta/friendzone are made up concepts that don't apply in a scientific way to humans . :) Minds and relationships aren't black and white like that.

They're made up words born out of a need to overcompensate or a lack of confidence.

When I see a guy talk about being 'alpha' or a guy complaining about friendzone I see a lack of understanding and confidence.

On 9/5/2017 at 11:55 PM, TVwazhere said:

Next time you meet a girl grill

LMAO :D.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

16 minutes ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

Meh, it's true though women prefer alphas

I hate to be the buzz killer but Alpha Males don't exist.

Source: Adam Ruins Everything

And no I'm not fun at parties cos I don't go to most parties. :|

which are usually tall, extroverted, and have decent bodies or great bodies.

Yayyyy...... I completely failed at this except for being tall.

who's not fat,

K then.......

I see how it is....

I'm not "fat" but that's mostly because of my height. if I was any shorter then I'd definitely look fat.

and has a good personality.

Define good personality.....

have certain wants and dislikes on both sides of the genders.

Yeah.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Just now, AluminiumTech said:

K then.......

I see how it is....

I'm not "fat" but that's mostly because of my height. if I was any shorter then I'd definitely look fat.

Yeah.

Not true. Alphas exist in animals and humans. Adam ruins everything is hardly a good source to debunk this. Case in point my father 6+ feet tall, ripped and had a good job pulling in 100k+ bucks and is a extrovert. My mom went to him he didn't need to ask anyone out. People who say alphas don't exist are most likely just jealous of alpha males. Indeed all you have to do is go on Grindr and see that even transgender women want masculine alpha males to betas. Unless you've ever thought like a girl before you'd never know. So I'll just laugh to myself while you believe there's no such thing as a alpha male.

11 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

K then.......

I see how it is....

Yeah.

because Adam Ruins Everything is a credible source... xD 

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5