• BioShock
    • Half Life 2
    • Red Dead Redemption
    • Portal 2
    • World of Warcraft
    • Goldeneye
    • Chrono Trigger
    • Other

Hmmm hard choice.  But, have to say, I go with Okami.  Only game to date that I replayed the crap out of and keep going back to.  2nd runner up have to be Shadow of Colossus or Rogue Galaxy.  Yeah, I know PS2 games.  But darn, those games are fun.

In no certain order (except for the 1st spot):

Okami

Rogue Galaxy

Shadow of Colossus

Chrono Trigger

City Skylines

Super Smash Bros Melee

Xenoblade Chronicles

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Phantasy Star Online ep1&2 Gamecube Version (played that since the Dreamcast version, only game I know that took over 5,000+ hours of game time from me)  I miss it so, super fun hanging out on the US, EU, and JP ships (what the servers were called on it).  Plus, think Sega had voodoo magic since the game run pretty darn decent online across a dail-up connection (only lagged when someone spammed GigaFoie).

Has to be others around here who played this game.  Heck, I remember buying the keyboards for the consoles back then (still kick myself for setting rid of my Gamecube one).  Yep, there where keyboards for the consoles back then.

Sweet, he mention Alien Front Online, another Dreamcast game I played the crap out of.  Ah, that was fun times of senseless fun in that game. 

Journey

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

Gothic 2

SWG

CS 1.0

ME 1

TW 3

TR 2

TES 3-5

FO3/NV

Some my Favorites. Impossible to pick one for the best.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

It's hard to pick just one, but no game has ever stuck to me like Persona 4 did..

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

Even tho i have never played Skyrim i still think it is the most detailed game on the market but of the said ones ive played would be Minecraft. Yeah its for all those lil noobs who want to taunt you cause they have a diamond sword and want to make you their slave butttttttt it has almost endless possibilities in mods and can be pretty damn fun for what it is

Supreme Commander :)

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Super Mario World. Period.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

On 8/3/2017 at 11:55 PM, Max_Settings said:

Too new to be considered best of all time.

Yeah, people tend to overhype new Zelda games. Gotta give it more time.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

• 3 months later...

The first 3 Sonic the Hedgehog games are classics

Kubuntu 22.10

Ryzen 7 5700X

RX 6700 XT

Just now, William Payne said:

How retro are we going here? 

games 10 years old or older

In that case still have to go with the greatest game of all time, Final Fantasy 7!!!!, Though I have many favourites from that time. Baldurs gate series, Diablo (the first one). Many many many others.

Super Mario World. No contest for me.

7 minutes ago, William Payne said:

In that case still have to go with the greatest game of all time, Final Fantasy 7!!!!, Though I have many favourites from that time. Baldurs gate series, Diablo (the first one). Many many many others.

ff6 is better

Dawn of Mana.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

while maybe not the normal definition of "retro"

GTA Vice City.

for the simple fact that this was the game that made me have to get a dedicated GPU for the very first time

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

13 minutes ago, 2Buck said:

ff6 is better

Could be!, I with all honesty have never played final fantasy 6. 7 was my introduction to the Final Fantasy universe and it at the top of my pedestal. But that is not to say that 6 is not better, I just dont know. 

Just now, Sierra Fox said:

while maybe not the normal definition of "retro"

GTA Vice City.

for the simple fact that this was the game that made me have to get a dedicated GPU for the very first time

how do you get gta vice city? for pc

Just now, jakeeberhart said:

how do you get gta vice city? for pc

I had it on CDs. But you can now get it on steam for like $4

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒