• BioShock
    • Half Life 2
    • Red Dead Redemption
    • Portal 2
    • World of Warcraft
    • Goldeneye
    • Chrono Trigger
    • Other

I've played plenty of console and PC games, but from the bunch Half-Life has to be my favorite.

-Doom.

-Half-life Series.

-Portal series.

-Just Cause 2.

-Metal Slug 3.

-GRID.

-GTA III, VC and SA.

-NFS U, U2 and MW (2005).

-Midnight Club 3.

-Black.

-Halo, Halo 2.

-Plague Inc (I've only played it on Android though, I don't have it on PC).

-StarCraft.

-Stubbs The Zombie.

-XIII (I didn't played it that much but it was fun from what I remember).

-CoD 4.

-Dishonored (everybody should play it).

-Bioshock.

-Burnout 3, and Revenge.

-Ninja gaiden Black.

-Mass Effect.

-Metro 2033.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth & Tribes: Ascend

There are no settings for Isaac. And it runs at 60FPS.

With TA I run have it on High with some settings turned off from the .ini file. I can link it if you want. The FPS I get changes a lot since the game is not really that well optimized for a multiplayer shooter. But they are updating it again and they actually plan on bringing some performance optimizations over from Smite.

Well my favorite video game is Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War. I have no clue what fps the PS2 ran it at. I would have to guess 30?

I guess this is more about PC games. So I'll have to go with World of Warcraft. 40-60fps depending on where I am and what I'm doing. The settings are mostly at max aside for using no AA and having shadows on medium.

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

• 1 month later...

I would have to say Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Minecraft, Morrowind or Oblivion. I love those games so much.

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

Mirror's Edge cause it looks beautiful and has amazing gameplay!

The Last of Us and The Walking Dead cause of its deep story!

And Tomb Raider Original cause it started the action genre! 

Lego Universe

Mostly cause I spent near 1000 hours on that game in the one year it was online (before it closed :(  )

and it had the best soundtrack by far of any game I've played to date

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

And Tomb Raider Original cause it started the action genre! 

Tomb Raider did not start the action genre at ALL. Also, just because a game started something, doesn't mean it is good,

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

I have three faves, all rated the same Roller coaster tycoon 1, Star wars battlefront 2, Need for speed underground 2, and Need for speed most wanted.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

Either Mario Galaxy 2, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Donkey Kong 64, or Donkey Kong Country Returns (have yet to play the newer one). And I'm sure Metal Gear Solid 5 will join that list once I get around to it.

Tomb Raider did not start the action genre at ALL. Also, just because a game started something, doesn't mean it is good,

Well it did come out in 1996, two years before Metal Gear Solid...

I have three faves, all rated the same Roller coaster tycoon 1, Star wars battlefront 2, Need for speed underground 2, and Need for speed most wanted.

That's four games lol

If I had to chose one...and only one. It would be Mike Tyson's Punch Out for the NES. I can spend hours on that game (even now) and still never get bored of it,

One Among the Fence

Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis. God that game was so damn good, pretty nice modding community too. I think i got the GOTY edition for like 89 cents back in 2003 and i fucked up my PC so many times just trying to mod the shit out of that game.

Ghetto Gaming Rig:
Intel Core i5-4690k; MSI Z97- Gaming 5; 8 gig Hyperx Savage; Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming; XFX XTR 650W; 120 gig Samsung 850evo SSD; Fractal Define S; Logitech G502; HP Pavilion 23xw monitor.

Pre-Half-life 1 it'd have to be the first game I got really hooked on, GTA 2. After that, probably Driver 1 & 2. Once Half-life came out, with all the mods people made for it, I don't think I've had a #1 favourite that I wouldn't swap with something else.

The games that I have played the most are Eve Online and Skyrim and Master of Orion II. (Have MoO2 in DosBox)

Love how Eve Online has everybody signed into the same universe at the same time and providing interaction with Dust 514 players on consoles. Also the fact that a certain game style is not forced upon you by the game itself. (Don't like the scammers and griefers, but that's the consequence of playing an MMO, right?)

Either Mario Galaxy 2, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Donkey Kong 64, or Donkey Kong Country Returns (have yet to play the newer one). And I'm sure Metal Gear Solid 5 will join that list once I get around to it.

Awww yeah, Uncharted! *highfive*

For me, it would have to be Life is Strange.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

TF2 Classic and CS1.5 for PC

Off Road and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for Nintendo

CPU: i7 - 5930k  GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti  MOBO: MSI XPower AC X99 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB  Boot Drive: M.2 SM951 512GB Storage: 850 Pro 1TB SSD PSU: EVGA 1000W Case: TT Core X9 CPU Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate Case Fans: 2x Cooler Master 200mm Fan, 5x Cougar Vortex 120mm, 4x Be quiet! Pure Wings 140mm Peripherals: Corsair K70 and G5 Mouse

Super Hexagon - most addictive and repetitive game in existence but damn I'm good at it!

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - You can't argue with this one if you're a fan of the Call Of Duty series..

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

super mario galaxy 2 , zelda a link to the past , mass effect 2, skyrim , metal gear rising( because of how entertaining it was ; nowhere near a perfect game )

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case