What is one thing every techie should know?

digitalnav

The balance of a good system, (not a 4770k with a gt640)

Also Big 'ole bottlenecks

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

You should know how to build a computer.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Lefty loosy, Righty tighty.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

This babe:

COL_Tech_Linus_Sebastian_2333.jpg

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Test and Test again!

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

That a system with 2TB of HDD space, 12GB of ram and an i3 w/ a gt610 that costs 1200€ is a crappy PC, not a good one like your parents would say "because it has a lot of HDD space, it can only be good!!"

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

No matter what the situation, an i3 will always be a bad choice

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

That a system with 2TB of HDD space, 12GB of ram and an i3 w/ a gt610 that costs 1200€ is a crappy PC, not a good one like your parents would say "because it has a lot of HDD space, it can only be good!!"

Oh man.... this....

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

Lefty loosy, Righty tighty.

This is a thing that everybody, not just techies should know.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

This is a thing that everybody, not just techies should know.

Except when manufacturers decide to screw with you and make the exact opposite. It's happened to me before lol..

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Except when manufacturers decide to screw with you and make the exact opposite. It's happened to me before lol..

lol

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Except when manufacturers decide to screw with you and make the exact opposite.

i c wat u did their

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer