What happened to Justin?!

Jared_1

I think they said at one point that he was only there for a short time - whether he was an intern or what, I don't know.  

Of course, now there's around 17-45 new people they keep talking about but never introduce, so who knows.

I believe he was only there to help with the move.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

well, LTT is a buisiness, employees come and go, its simply how it is. it's honestly rare for them to have such a large "share" of their employees stick around that long, which i guess must mean something about either LMG's staff management, or about the other options in the region.

He has left after arguing with Linus about not having a #firepole

#imbringingitbackxD

He was just there to help them move!

Hello

5 minutes ago, Ringthane said:

I think they said at one point that he was only there for a short time - whether he was an intern or what, I don't know.  

Of course, now there's around 17-45 new people they keep talking about but never introduce, so who knows.

It's a shame he's gone. I miss him. I really wish he'd quite hiring. I prefer the original gang from the when they first moved into the new office (minus Dennis).

12 minutes ago, manikyath said:

well, LTT is a buisiness, employees come and go, its simply how it is. it's honestly rare for them to have such a large "share" of their employees stick around that long, which i guess must mean something about either LMG's staff management, or about the other options in the region.

Well, Luke and the early days employees still work there.

hes dead.

people were getting hungry and the noob had to go. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

1 minute ago, Jared_1 said:

Well, Luke and the early days employees still work there.

exactly as i said, they all do, which isnt a very common thing to happen, especially on such a big team :P

1 minute ago, DildorTheDecent said:

hes dead.

that's what happens when you dont follow nicky v's lifting tips: you die.

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

not listening to Nicky V in general results in death. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

2 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

hes dead.

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

Dennis killed him

Hello

26 minutes ago, Jared_1 said:

What ever happened to Justin from the moving vlogs? He's never mentioned anymore.

He was only interning to help out with the move, not a permanent employee.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

4 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

He was only interning to help out with the move, not a permanent employee.

That's a shame. :(

1 minute ago, TAHIRMIA said:

Dennis killed him

dennis paid jon to kill him.

2 minutes ago, manikyath said:

-SNIP-

Jon=CIA hitman

Hello

2 minutes ago, manikyath said:

Makes sense. ^^

1 minute ago, Jared_1 said:

Makes sense. ^^

is it bad i found both those references in under 10 minutes in the pile of new office vlogs they made? :D

2 hours ago, manikyath said:

is it bad i found both those references in under 10 minutes in the pile of new office vlogs they made? :D

I must have missed them even though I was watching all of them today. :D

4 hours ago, Jared_1 said:

I really wish he'd quite hiring. I prefer the original gang from the when they first moved into the new office (minus Dennis).

Agreed!  The last thing this country needs is entrepreneur who continues to expand his business by expanding his staff who's employment will then contribute economy with the the spending of their wage on housing, food, and consumer goods!  NEXT THERE WILL BE ANARCHY!  Only Jared_1 has had the foresight to be the first who saw the truth!

14 hours ago, manikyath said:

If you think a business with ~10 people not replacing people left and right within a few years is "rare", then I think you've been unlucky with the workplaces you've come in contact with.

16 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

If you think a business with ~10 people not replacing people left and right within a few years is "rare", then I think you've been unlucky with the workplaces you've come in contact with.

i was more so comparing them to other "youtube companies" so to say, its not rare to see folks come and go there, because it is *not* the glamour job they expected, or because other complications.

17 hours ago, Jared_1 said:

It's a shame he's gone. I miss him. I really wish he'd quite hiring. I prefer the original gang from the when they first moved into the new office (minus Dennis).

You miss someone who was in few videos and then say you like the "original gang" more? Justin wasn't part of original gang at any point. So that doesn't make any sense. Would you count Jon and Colton as originals?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

22 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

You miss someone who was in few videos and then say you like the "original gang" more? Justin wasn't part of original gang at any point. So that doesn't make any sense. Would you count Jon and Colton as originals?

I consider anyone from the old office before the move the original gang (so that would be Jon, Colton and Justin. Not counting Dennis).