Out of these countries where would be the best for my life style.

Air tree

Well i'm thinking of moving in 4-5 years (When i turn 18 and have enough savings so i can live on my saved cash while i look for a job since that can take time)

Too one of the countries listed above in the poll.

I'm a very tech oriented person, So fast internet and tech prices factor in things.

Single person (Until i meet someone but that could be a while)

I don't mind the cold, It's kind of obvious considering my choices of countries and places i would like to live.

I'm planning  on learning the language of any country i live in. I don't believe in moving somewhere before i am somewhat fluent in the language.

Looking to hold citizenship.

I'm also from america so that might help. 

if i left anything out feel free to ask any more information.

This is just me, but you might want to take a look at Germany. They're having a shortage of engineers (I believe of all kinds of fields) and will probably pay very well too.

I'd say Sweden. They have some of the world's best quality of living and internet, even if the shipping is expensive.

Quote me to get a reply!

Considering you're a tech oriented person, I would suggest staying in the US.

Other than that, NO LOVE FOR THE NETHERLANDS?? It's really nice here...

I would pick Sweden or Norway.

THE signature

Considering you're a tech oriented person, I would suggest staying in the US.

Other than that, NO LOVE FOR THE NETHERLANDS?? It's really nice here...

I would pick Sweden or Norway.

I honestly forgot to list the netherlands. It's on the list also :P

Come to Denmark! We have ok cheap internet and most places you can get 20-50 Mbits and we have proper computer stores like Komplett.dk. We also serve good food and people are nice.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Korea?

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Korea?

I doubt i can get citizenship in korea.

Why not stay in the USA? 

I don't like America very much and i really just want to be somewhere else in life. Just going away from my life and getting on with it somewhere else is really my goal.

Learning a new language, Finding a place to live. Speaking to new people. Ect...

Americans are quite well thought of in Sweden (on a personal level, that is, quite the opposite when discussing the country itself), we've got great Internet and are a forefront of new technology where companies love to try out new stuff here first. The people are generally nice, and the food is great; With a lot of Americanized stuff on the menus as well if you'd ever miss home. 

All's not heaven though; there's a price to pay for living here. It's expensive as hell to rent a house or apartment and to eat. The living prices and the job market is an evil spiral. If you want to find a job your best chances of finding one is in the bigger cities, such as Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö, however the price for living there are really expensive, so you would probably not afford living there while looking for a job – See the problem? To have a good chance of finding a job you'll first need to afford to live where there are jobs. But if you don't mind climbing the ranks, try starting off in a medium sized town and work your way up the pay-ranks and you'll eventually be able to land some nice jobs. Being American could possibly help you land a job quicker in some scenarios I guess.

By the way, almost everyone from your generation (and older folks as well, of course) will be competing for jobs with university degrees, so you might have to prepare yourself for having to take a 3-5 year education before being able to land a job. University is free, though, if you manage to land a citizenship.

Cheers,

Linus

I would choose Scotland as far as you like (and can handle) beer. Thats mine goal in life (apart from Japan). Ireland goddamn Guiness beer...

Come to Poland to see 3rd world... Plus aint our government give a blowjo erm i meant are friends with US? You are soo good to sell us piece of junk known as F-16...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I say sweden.

Advantages

-high living quality

-fast internet

-Almost everyone is fluent in english

-hotties

-high wages

-FREE health care.

DRAWBACKS

-expensive (but if get a good job it will not be a problem, which will be eaiser if you are american)

Seattle? 

Intel i7 2600k 3.4GHz, 16GB corsair Vengeance, MSI Z77A-GD65 MOBO, MSI Radeon 7870 Hawk, Corsair TX750 PSU, Corsair H100i, Phantom 410,Samsung 250GB Pro  Seagate barracuda 1T.  

This is just me, but you might want to take a look at Germany. They're having a shortage of engineers (I believe of all kinds of fields) and will probably pay very well too.

We have the same problem. That's why we've been importing German Engineers for a

while now. :lol:

If you want to find a job your best chances of finding one is in the bigger cities, such as Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö, however the price for living there are really expensive, so you would probably not afford living there while looking for a job – See the problem?

Similar here, although it's a bit less tricky because Switzerland is so small, so

you can live a bit outside of the cities (Zurich, mainly, but also Bern, Basel,

Geneva etc.). I actually live about 50 km air distance from Zurich and have an

hour from door to door when I go to college, so public transport is very good if

you pick the right spot to live.

go to Switzerland, youll be able to hang out with master modder @alpenwasser. But seriously, those countries are all around each other. You seem to have an attraction for the Nordic regions too. If tech is your thing, then the states would be right up there, followed by South Korea and Japan. Asia has and will continue to emerge as a major player in the technology field, providing that funding and investment continue they may well overtake the US in this area. Wait the 4 years and look into it, things can change drastically in that period of time.

:D

Yes, if Asia doesn't burn out due to problems from societal and state structures

the future is there. Europe will go on, and probably pretty comfortably so, of

course, but our weight in the world is likely to starkly diminish within the next

few decades.

Having said that, I'm assuming you're going to do a few more years' of research

into this matter anyway. The greatest obstacle I see is finances.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

We have the same problem. That's why we've been importing German Engineers for a

while now. :lol:

Similar here, although it's a bit less tricky because Switzerland is so small, so

you can live a bit outside of the cities (Zurich, mainly, but also Bern, Basel,

Geneva etc.). I actually live about 50 km air distance from Zurich and have an

hour from door to door when I go to college, so public transport is very good if

you pick the right spot to live.

:D

Yes, if Asia doesn't burn out due to problems from societal and state structures

the future is there. Europe will go on, and probably pretty comfortably so, of

course, but our weight in the world is likely to starkly diminish within the next

few decades.

Having said that, I'm assuming you're going to do a few more years' of research

into this matter anyway. The greatest obstacle I see is finances.

This.

But if you already  think Canada is too expensive, you gonna have a bad time here ;P

[Just be sure to stay the hell away from Zürich. Don't ask, just do. ^^]

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

ask again in around 3 to 3 1/2 years, I however would go to Japan. Tokyo is Technologically advanced while Kyoto is nice in a nature preservative / romantic-ish way.

The culture is quite unique, it's the birth place of Anime and I don't care how I live tbh, as long as I can do what I love doing. (helps that I'm a super cheapo though)

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110

No Canada?

jk our internet is 3rd world compared to a lot of the places listed :(

3rd world? .... what the hell is Australia then, besides the end of all the jokes

Its all about those volumetric clouds

FINLANNNNNND

Jk sweden for internet speeds

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

So you're going to move right after highschool? Hmm.. You need to research about the citizenship, I don't think you can just move to europe permanently just like that. Once you get citizenship in any EU country you can pretty move freely within the EU though.

Also, here's an interesting website with the cost of life in each city/country, so you know what to expect of how much money you need to survive until you find a job. Do pay attention to the avergae income. Some cities like Lisbon (Portugal) have a much lower cost of living, but the average income is significantly lower as well.

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/gmaps.jsp

Do you plan on going to uni once you're on the other side of the atlantic? What exactly do you plan to do?

Commit a crime in Norway and live better than the typical American does.

I'm semi-serious.