GTX 780Ti - NVİDİA's Newest and Fastest GPU Ever.

I think the 780Ti proves the existence or plan of a more powerful Titan card.

The rumors surrounding nVidia Titan Elite or something along those lines must have some validity, if this card is to perform any closer to the Titan that already the 780 did, then surely nVidia must want to release a beafier Titan to create a noticeable upgrade path. Even if it is just more unlocked Cuda cores.

Just throwing that out there.

Hey guys can anyone tell me what's new besides G-sync and Shadowplay? Please? I'm very busy today and couldn't watch the stream.

Gamestream was also announced. Basically it turns the PC streaming on Shiled which was beta to official. There is also a new console mode, which basically sends everything on the Shield Screen through the HDMI out to the TV Screen and allows you to control your Shield using a Bluetooth controller.

I seriously doubt this is going to be faster then the Titan...

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

We already have several threads for this.

There is not much sense to put another Tier between 780 and Titan.

I bet the 780Ti will beat the Titan and will be NVIDIA fastest single consumer GPU.

Futhermore it will be priced accordingly to the R9 290x.

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/introducing-nvidias-latest-extreme-performance-graphics-card

guys click this link than stick your mouse in that GPU pic (gosh :D) a note will pop up ''NVidia's Newest and Fastest Graphics Card Ever'' i guess this means it is faster than TİTAN right?

It's just a punch line, the 690 will remain faster.

what's with the accent marks

he is using Turkish keyboard and he wont use "I" instead "İ"

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I think the titan, because of it's inclusion in the new steam machines, has already had a large internal price drop, and hasn't gone public with it yet. I've heard separate rumors about the two of them,  I'm curious to see if there will be a TU, I was expecting a 770TI to be honest. I think the Q1 will be announcement spec release and testing, and sales will begin early Q2, but you never know sometimes. If they really want to put all of their new tech into the early launch they'd be able to pull off 40% increase with a TU if it's 1000$ like when the titan was released, but if they don't I'd agree that 20% would be 880, and it'll be 100$ more then the 290x if i had to guess.

theres no freaking way maxwell is coming out Q1 or even Q2. We all have heard TSMC is taking its sweet time with the new process node. That is why AMD is launching a new flagship on 28nm, and Nvidia is making a counter GPU on 28nm because itll be a year ( you can quote me on that) before truly "new" cards launch.

Seruously who thought that NVIDIA would let AMD just push out a $650 card that is somewhat equal to their $1000 card in performance and don't do anything about it?

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

this is the same as titan. they just can not drop titans price it's about honor and they just made titan with other name and price :D

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

The 780TI is likely the rumored Titan Ultra.

At this point, I don't expect to see Maxwell until at least Q2. Nvidia wants to go 20nm and I just don't see TSMC being able to put out enough chips quickly enough for it to launch in Q1. Nvidia launching a counter to the 290x makes me doubt it a little more.

1.5x is a 50% improvement. I doubt even that. I would expect at most Nvidia will be able to pull another 20% out of the Titan. They should just phase out the Titan and put out the 780TI at $700 (or less, if they lower the price of the 780).

yea i agree we wont see Maxwell or 20nm AMD cards for quite awhile. Thats why 290x is on 28nm and even Nvidia counter GPU on the same process. Titan Ultra was a stupid rumor, no gamer wants/needs a titan and i hate that it was ever listed as a "gaming" card. Its like what reviewers said it is, a "prosumer" card. But yea the 780TI was the rumored buffed up card.

Im sure we all knew that GK110 had life left in it still, its probably just a matter of tweaking/yields to now produce this 780TI, and im sure everyone could also assume that Nvidia wouldnt let AMD have the high end and just get stomped on, thats the beauty in competition. Although im an Nvidia fan myself, im glad the R9 290X is trumping the 780, and im equally glad that Nvidia had plans to bring the equality back. There is no way they can price the 780TI at $1000 dollars because it once again will probably not have the compute resources on it, it will be meant for gaming only. Meaning it will have to be near the 290X in price, otherwise i would go AMD if they dont get the pricing right.

It's just a punch line, the 690 will remain faster.

That 690 isn't a GPU its 2x GPUs and the 7990 is faster ;)

If its faster then the TITAN and the R9-290X then it is the fastest GPU.

Its probably a K6000 with 4GB Vram and without the Quadro feauters.

RTX2070OC 

We already have several threads for this.

There is not much sense to put another Tier between 780 and Titan.

I bet the 780Ti will beat the Titan and will be NVIDIA fastest single consumer GPU.

Futhermore it will be priced accordingly to the R9 290x.

This.

I hear people who are thinking this card's name is going to make sense. You'd think it's a few more CUDA cores and a higher clock on a 780 but what if this is the "super Titan" I've heard about... With all the components unlocked... Just named something that doesn't exactly make sense.

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

That 690 isn't a GPU its 2x GPUs and the 7990 is faster ;)

If its faster then the TITAN and the R9-290X then it is the fastest GPU.

Its probably a K6000 with 4GB Vram and without the Quadro feauters.

Of course it's not, it says "Nvidia's newest & fastest graphics card" not fastest GPU.

I was merely explaining that it's a punchline and that's definitely not going to be the fastest Nvidia graphics card because that's the 690 & it's very likely not going to be the fastest GPU either, because a fully enabled GK110 would put it above the Titan & Nvidia wouldn't want to dethrone its own flag-ship by a 780 Ti that's not even mentioning how rare a fully enabled GK110 is per wafer, Nvidia probably only has few thousand of those chips, which is no where near enough to how much it needs for the 780 Ti.

Nvidia still hasn't released a GK110 GPU with 13 SMX units enabled, they released one with 14 which is the Titan & one with 12 which is the 780, so I'm going to go ahead and say the 780 Ti will have 13 SMX units enabled, and will slot right in between the Titan & the 780 as per the nomenclature.

lol at people taking pictures of the slides showing the same design as the GTX780/Titan.

So Nvidia wont drop the price of Titan but instead introduce this. The gap between GTX780 and Titan is already too small.

I wonder how much it will cost.

:ph34r:

They are going to ask a fortune for it my money is still on the R9 290x for the price to performance ratio.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

I was really hoping they'd show a 790.

could you imagine 2 fully unlocked gk 110 chips with like 8gb of vram with a waterblock on it? :DDDDDDDDDDD

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I could be totally wrong but I think it's a lower ram version of a titan 

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

So i'm assuming this is the rumoured 'Titan Ultra'? Because if this card slots between the 780 and the Titan [Less than 10% apart], taking the original price of the 780 ($650) with a price reduction on the 780 then this is pretty much a pointless product. If this performs beyond a Titan @ a lower price then we've got some fantastic competition

If this performs beyond a Titan @ a lower price then we've got some fantastic competition

And this is why this product confuses me, because most non-reference 780s already do this.

It's actually pronounced "Tie" and not "Tee Eye" it's short for Titanium.

hhm. never knew that. interesting

And surely it can't be fully unlocked GK110? (I am guessing NV's gonna save that for GTX 870)

Not at least when NV still hasn't launched the 2880 cores QK6000 yet...

Also I'm getting the feeling NV's doing this just to f*** with R9 290X, not anything special.

Of course it's not, it says "Nvidia's newest & fastest graphics card" not fastest GPU.

I was merely explaining that it's a punchline and that's definitely not going to be the fastest Nvidia graphics card because that's the 690 & it's very likely not going to be the fastest GPU either, because a fully enabled GK110 would put it above the Titan & Nvidia wouldn't want to dethrone its own flag-ship by a 780 Ti that's not even mentioning how rare a fully enabled GK110 is per wafer, Nvidia probably only has few thousand of those chips, which is no where near enough to how much it needs for the 780 Ti.

Nvidia still hasn't released a GK110 GPU with 13 SMX units enabled, they released one with 14 which is the Titan & one with 12 which is the 780, so I'm going to go ahead and say the 780 Ti will have 13 SMX units enabled, and will slot right in between the Titan & the 780 as per the nomenclature.

I think they will discontinue the Titan and have this as their flagship. That avoids the problem of them going head to head. The Titan launched in an environment without competition from any AMD single GPU solution, nvidia knows the situation is changing now and the Titan No longer makes sense.

Gtx780Titan

look at newegg, only 2 titans in stock. this may be the last we see of titan until the maxwell version (if there is one)

4770k @4.4 / 16GB @2400 / Plextor MP5X 128GB / MSI Mpower Z87 / MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC / AX860 / XSPC RX240 & EX240 / Koolance 380i / CM 690 II / Qnix 1440p @96Hz / Benq XL2420G

Current Status: Mourning the loss of my 780 ti