GTX 780Ti - NVİDİA's Newest and Fastest GPU Ever.

This can't slot in between the 780 and Titan.  There'd be no point.  Those two are already ridiculously close in gaming, and it's not like we desperately need something to fill the price gap between those two cards.

I'm betting that this will supersede Titan and come in at a lower price point (~$750?) to compete with R9-290X.  Maybe it's the full-fledged GK110 chip we've been waiting for.  That's what I'm hoping for, because an intermediate between 780 and Titan would be the most useless thing Nvidia could possibly release right now.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

This can't slot in between the 780 and Titan.  There'd be no point.  Those two are already ridiculously close in gaming, and it's not like we desperately need something to fill the price gap between those two cards.

I'm betting that this will supersede Titan and come in at a lower price point (~$750?) to compete with R9-290X.  Maybe it's the full-fledged GK110 chip we've been waiting for.  That's what I'm hoping for, because an intermediate between 780 and Titan would be the most useless thing Nvidia could possibly release right now.

They said it's the best gpu ever made.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

One weird thing is that Jen-Hsun actually said this is "the best" gaming gpu yet, does that mean it's better than the Titan (for gaming at least)? or maybe he's not even considering Titan as a gaming gpu even if it is a geforce GTX card.

"Because it's a little faster than a 290x but $100 more [$800]"

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Drop the price of the 780 so I can get another.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

purpose of showing 780 ti is to take light of r9 290x.

And i think that nvidia will drop prices of there card as they are launching new lineup early next year.

One weird thing is that Jen-Hsun actually said this is "the best" gaming gpu yet, does that mean it's better than the Titan (for gaming at least)? or maybe he's not even considering Titan as a gaming gpu even if it is a geforce GTX card.

im thinking he meant titan performance for the more budget constrained

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

I bet it will beat the Titan ;)

I highly doubt that. The Titan is a £800/£9xx card. Nvidia wouldn't make something more powerful than it unless it had the name GTX 790.  Also considering the GTX 780 is nowhere near the power of the Titan, making a Ti will not improve performance vastly.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

Haha that's is great! GG Nvidia.

When they announced the 760Ti I was so disappointed. I thought well where's your answer to the 290x? (and don't say Titan, that's a $1000 card that wasn't meant to be for consumers, they're for GPU racks etc).

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

I just need to ask, this hare irritated me for a good while

Is there any meaning behind "Ti"? Is it short for somthing or is it just some random "Oh, let's set a Ti in the end of the name, it will sound mysterious and powerful derp."?

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

So in terms of performance(just going by the model numbers)

780ti 

Titan

Worf?

CPU: 2500k 4.6 Ghz 1.38V   Cooler: CM Seidon 120M   Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V   Memory: Patriot 1600 Mhz (4x4Gb)   GPU: MSI Twin Frozer 3 7950 (1100/1500)  

Storage: Patriot Pyro SE 120Gb, Seagate 500Gb,  HGST 1Tb   PSU: OCZ 700W   Monitor: Dell ST2420L   Mouse: Razer Naga 2012   Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire Ultimate (Mx Blues)  

I just need to ask, this hare irritated me for a good while

Is there any meaning behind "Ti"? Is it short for somthing or is it just some random "Oh, let's set a Ti in the end of the name, it will sound mysterious and powerful derp."?

It's actually pronounced "Tie" and not "Tee Eye" it's short for Titanium.

It's probably going to perform exactly the same as the 290x guys and be priced similarly. It's nothing to exciting just matching AMD. Which hey more choice is more better like always. But yeah it's cool I guess but nothing amazing : / 

So the R290x is incredibly exciting and the GTX 780 Ti isn't :D ?

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

I highly doubt that. The Titan is a £800/£9xx card. Nvidia wouldn't make something more powerful than it unless it had the name GTX 790.  Also considering the GTX 780 is nowhere near the power of the Titan, making a Ti will not improve performance vastly.

The Titan is only priced that way, because they actully can/could price it that way.

I always said that Nvidia will bring

a) a direct competitior to the R290x

b.) the 780 will be lowered in price to compete with the R290

c) the 770 will be priced accordingly to the R280x

.... this all will happen and you will get some great games bundled with it and if your living in NA you will even get a discount on the shield

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

So in terms of performance(just going by the model numbers)

780ti 

Titan

Worf?

nah, its gonna be

780Ti

-Deleted- ;)

nah, its gonna be

780Ti

-Deleted- ;)

It will be 

Gaming:

GTX780

GTX780ti(probably a TITAN with less VRAM and without double precision)

3D modeling/Rendering:

GTX TITAN

The Titan is still the best value Card for 3D Modeling/Rendering.

RTX2070OC 

this should come with space thrusters, and rockets, and ion cannons, and look like a mini deathstar with like 5x more destructive power :| and powered by many moons

Character artist in the Games industry.

Someone help me, what is the purpose of this card?

Unless the performance is considerably better than titan in gaming, I see no point...

Two revolutionary dance tones

So they are releasing what the GTX 780 should have been...k.

I want 2 of these for my next upgrade

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

beating the Titan are just rumours. If the rumours are true then why amd compare 290x with 780 in Montreal .

Because 780 is a direct competitor at a similar price point

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

they really need to change "ti" with something else.

Suggestions?

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.