GTX 780Ti - NVİDİA's Newest and Fastest GPU Ever.

My first reaction was "Oh, it's probably just a cheaper Titan". I hope that reaction is wrong. A cheaper Titan serves no purpose since it and the 780 are so close together. So maybe it's a cheaper Titan with chips binned to have higher clock speeds and maybe less but faster memory.

I bet it will beat the Titan ;)

It'll probably be designed to match the R9-290X performance almost exactly.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Not probably

The 290x will beat the titan(rumors) and it's cheaper that the 780

And even if the 290x will perform the same way as the 780ti, it will be at least $50 cheaper

Hmm... what would a normal person choose?

Where are you getting your numbers? Neither manufacturer has announced a price yet. I've seen rumors on the 290x ranging from $600 to $800, so how about we just wait and see.  ;)

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

we need mooooooore info D:

MOOOOOOOOOOOORE

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

*GTX 780 Titanium...

He's trying to state that the 780Ti is a rebadged Titan :)

we need NEW info nooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lius D:

nooowwwwwwoowowowowowowowowo ehns5!wgysgjwstgshx

TITAN ULTRAAAAAAAAAA D:

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

F*ing hell i was pretty much set on the 290x and now Nvidia lure me with this crap

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

I bet the 780 Ti is going to be quite expensive.

Not probably

The 290x will beat the titan(rumors) and it's cheaper that the 780

And even if the 290x will perform the same way as the 780ti, it will be at least $50 cheaper

Hmm... what would a normal person choose?

beating the Titan are just rumours. If the rumours are true then why amd compare 290x with 780 in Montreal .

He's trying to state that the 780Ti is a rebadged Titan :)

Yeah, just like the 780 after all, except this will be slightly better to match 290X like the 680 matched 7970...

I need pricing, that will determine if I sell my 780 to a friend and get a 780ti.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

I think this makes sense.

-The 770 has drop in price (to compete with the 280x)

-Maybe the 780 has to drop in price too since the 290x is faster

-So the 780ti comes in at the current price of the 780

I think going forward the high end will be

780 vs 290

780ti vs 290x

Titan is irrelevant

F*ing hell i was pretty much set on the 290x and now Nvidia lure me with this crap

Well it is going to be more expensive than the 780 and therefore more expensive then the 290x.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

beating the Titan are just rumours. If the rumours are true then why amd compare 290x with 780 in Montreal .

Because it shows a big enough advantage over the 780 in those two games at that resolution. If the 290x is faster than the Titan by say 5% it wouldn't serve AMD's PR to show it. Better to show it against a card it has a clear difference between. Same thing if the 290x is even with the Titan in those games. With where the 290x will likely be priced at the 780 is it's biggest competition, it is a good PR move to put them against each other.

How does Nvidia want to drive a game in 4k Surround? That's almost 23 Million Pixels off of one card

144Hz goodness

Well it is going to be more expensive than the 780 and therefore more expensive then the 290x.

Well then they can f off

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

How does Nvidia want to drive a game in 4k Surround? That's almost 23 Million Pixels off of one card

Magic, mate. Magic.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

It might very well outperform the Titan but still lack some of the more "interesting" titan features. Until we get ANY information at all, my speculations are just as useless as anyone else's.

We should take the same approach as with the R9-290X, wait for credible benchmarks and comparisons against all similarly powered cards

The same way AMD tried to drive 3 2560x1600 displays off of a single 5970. Poorly.

I mentioned that those are rumors

fanboy

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb