GTX 780Ti - NVİDİA's Newest and Fastest GPU Ever.

Because it shows a big enough advantage over the 780 in those two games at that resolution. If the 290x is faster than the Titan by say 5% it wouldn't serve AMD's PR to show it. Better to show it against a card it has a clear difference between. Same thing if the 290x is even with the Titan in those games. With where the 290x will likely be priced at the 780 is it's biggest competition, it is a good PR move to put them against each other.

no one can say any thing until the full benchmark .

How does Nvidia want to drive a game in 4k Surround? That's almost 23 Million Pixels off of one card

Alien technology they misappropriated from a tour of Area 51.

What? Aliens get bored on long journeys too you know. They play "the other side" in Space Invaders.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Alien technology they misappropriated from a tour of Area 51.

What? Aliens get bored on long journeys too you know.

DBZ:A reference

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Hey guys can anyone tell me what's new besides G-sync and Shadowplay? Please? I'm very busy today and couldn't watch the stream.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

How does Nvidia want to drive a game in 4k Surround? That's almost 23 Million Pixels off of one card

Disclaimer: the below comment is purely a joke.

They will be introducing p-sync shortly (the p is for pixel btw).  It will be integrated into select mobos by select manufacturers so you will have to buy a new one.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

I think this makes sense.

-The 770 has drop in price (to compete with the 280x)

-Maybe the 780 has to drop in price too since the 290x is faster

-So the 780ti comes in at the current price of the 780

I think going forward the high end will be

780 vs 290

780ti vs 290x

Titan is irrelevant

Yep, pretty much this.

Having just bought a 780 I would go nuts!

Having just bought a 780 you are already nuts.

sorry couldn't resist

Having just bought a 780 I would go nuts!

Well u should always hold off for the new tech and never buy anything then as this is how it always goes...

I hope its a 780 with 6gb of ram at a lower price point

I hope it's bundled with a 4k monitor (the monitor being free of course!).

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

1. Titan wasn't specifically designed for gaming in mind. 2. You can't speculate that nVidia panic'd at the announcement of 290X and pushed a card outta their ass, stuff like that takes R&D before it gets the go ahead...at least it's supposed to lol

3. I can't say I understand the reasoning behind a 780Ti myself, lol

Hopefully it's faster than the Titan, because the gap between the 780 and Titan isn't very big. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

We could always assume this is NVIDIAs way to steal hype from the AMD release. If they don't release specs, even if it is just another rebadge of the 780 how many people (not fanboys) are they stopping from buying cards when the 290x actually gets released. It'll be much like what people have been saying about getting video cards when the R9 series was announced "Wait to see". Now, if NVIDIA can get people to wait long enough it's no longer "new" and lost its appeal, perhaps also giving them more time to launch a better product.

The thing many of you neglet to realise is how many 780s, titans, 7970, 7990 etc are actually sold. In reality their flagships do most of their work marketing wise because they sell a very small number compared to the lower or mid range cards.

Hopefully it's faster than the Titan, because the gap between the 780 and Titan isn't very big. 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-nvidia-geforce-gtx-780-review

A small voltage boost takes you up to 1GHz and from there, not only does the 780 match the stock Titan, it even manages to exceed it.

Remember the Titan has a locked voltage -- meaning, yes, a modded Titan can do some crazy stuff. But even I wouldn't do that with a $1k card.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

So confused by this card...

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Having just bought a 780 you are already nuts.

sorry couldn't resist

I just bought a second one, so I don't even know what that make me. :0

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

They should bundle this card with a free Shield. I'd buy it then.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

It's probably going to perform exactly the same as the 290x guys and be priced similarly. It's nothing to exciting just matching AMD. Which hey more choice is more better like always. But yeah it's cool I guess but nothing amazing : / 

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

This has to be faster than the Titan really. Putting it in the middle just makes no sense.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

My guess is their going to phase out the titan as a gaming oriented card because it never really was that.