Linus's cat may have been found!

Ashley
Go to solution Solved by LinusTech,

Actually crying right now. Thanks for your support guys. 

I've missed my baby.

Congrats thats great news as a cat owner myself i can only imagine how ecstatic you are right now :)

The only difference between a politician and a criminal in patience . A criminal will try to take everything immediately where as a politician known to take it one small piece at a time

I have two cats, a brother and sister from the same litter that have never been separated for a day in their lives.

I know how horrible it must have been for Rocket and Rumble AND Linus.

Also, losing the cat right before the trip most likely ruined Hawaii for Linus.

Truth be told, I couldn't bear seeing any posts of Rumble by Linus after Rocket ran away.

Finding a lost animal after this long is almost unbelievable!! This really made my made

Please make a LinusCatTips video after this!!

Included below is a picture of my cats being happy for Rocket, Rumble and Linus!!!

post-30263-0-89952600-1382168664.jpg

Asus Acer Gigabyte MSI ASRock hTC Benq Avermedia D-link Thermaltake ADATA VIA  Foxconn LITE-ON ECS RiTek Realtek TSMC Transcend Quanta Enermax Ducky In-Win SilverStone G.SKILL Cooler Master QNAP Sea Sonic

What do these companies have in common?

They are all from Taiwan and Awesome!

Very happy indeed! Congradz Linus!

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

Just woke up and this made my day!

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Freakishly happy for you man.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

Rocket got lost around the AMD event and came back by the time of the Nvidia event. Coincidence? I think not.... dun dun duuuunnnnn.

who cares...

This is good news, your cat is a boss I always loved his colours, I'm glad you found him.

If my son and his step mom ever lost their cat, Sunshine, it would kill me.  I love the cat to death.  I have cat sat at their house a few times and just love the way the cat's personality is. 

Glad you got your cat back Linus. 

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

this day is to be remembered :lol:  i mean yesterday 

i read all the comments just because it was awesome i-am-so-glad-rocket-is-found-just felt like to say it again

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I also once lost my cat and I know how it feels like to finally found your cat whom you love so dearly,like your own child. I would do anything just to bring him back again if he ever got lost again. I'm so glad Linus finally found Rocket alive and healthy. Cats..they may all look cuddly and cute on the outside,but they are really one tough mofo on the inside, hence the 9 lives..Give a high five to Rocket for being an awesome cat. :)

O15, on 19 Oct 2013 - 5:13 PM, said:

Rocket got lost around the AMD event and came back by the time of the Nvidia event. Coincidence? I think not.... dun dun duuuunnnnn.

Maybe it was a ploy by Nvidia to dampen Linus's mood prior to AMD's event and make Rocket appear back prior to their own event?the mystery continues../jk :P.

This is about the best news i've read all day :D

>Cat Person<

In the best mood ever right now and I'm about to go out for dinner, but I want to thank a few others as well as our forum community.

Missing Pets in BC has a great Facebook page that I wish more people were aware of. It's great that I have this huge (and awesome) group of people to help support me with something like this, but not everyone does, so I'd love for everyone who reads this to take a couple moments to find out if there's a similar local organiziation or facebook page or something and give them a like. What they do is so important to so many people.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPetsInBc

They do more than just post the pets, but they can give advice and support about what information to provide and local animal shelters and the like.

I'm just so glad he's coming home... The last time I went out looking for him I didn't knock on doors... I was actually trying to see if I could smell decaying flesh in the woods near my house because I just wanted to know what happened to him...I tried not to but sometimes at night I couldn't help but lie there and think about how much it must have hurt to die from being eaten alive... And that that's what probably happened to my baby... I'm so glad he's safe. Even if whoever found him decided they didn't want to give him back, I would still be so happy to know he's okay... The fact that I'm getting him back is unbelievable.

You should give them a badge.

post-621-0-16194200-1382185301.png

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

Remember to lock your garage now.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

This is Linus right now

http://youtu.be/ee925OTFBCA

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Awesome news! I'm so happy for you Linus!

My F1 bengal decided to bugger off once. Was the worst three weeks of my life. Came back all skinny and dishevelled but very much alive (he game me one heck of a love bite when I rubbed his tummy). He never did wander off after that. Maybe it's because when he came back I gave him three rump steaks and two fatty pork chops with a fried egg? (his fave, runny yolks).

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

First off: Congrats @LinusTech! I can only imagine how massive this relief must have been! (I briefly lost my dog for about 15 minutes once, it wasn't fun). I know you must have combed through your neighborhood and close by areas with a brick!

One thing that has puzzled me though, Slick said your cat was a real badass, and you said you searched some woods close by, which in my book transelates to a badass killer-cat in some woods. All the cats I have known that has been given access to woods have gained weight. They have been such efficient killers that dead critters would just start to pile up at the doorstep of whoever owned the cat. I can't figure out how yours has managed to lose weight :P

You should give them a badge.

a hero batch or something :)