Linus's cat may have been found!

Ashley
Go to solution Solved by LinusTech,

Actually crying right now. Thanks for your support guys. 

I've missed my baby.

:'D!!!!!!!!!! yay!!

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

WOW this is AMAZING! As a cat owner, I feel like I got my own missing cat back. Good to hear Linus!

In the best mood ever right now and I'm about to go out for dinner, but I want to thank a few others as well as our forum community.

Missing Pets in BC has a great Facebook page that I wish more people were aware of. It's great that I have this huge (and awesome) group of people to help support me with something like this, but not everyone does, so I'd love for everyone who reads this to take a couple moments to find out if there's a similar local organiziation or facebook page or something and give them a like. What they do is so important to so many people.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPetsInBc

They do more than just post the pets, but they can give advice and support about what information to provide and local animal shelters and the like.

I'm just so glad he's coming home... The last time I went out looking for him I didn't knock on doors... I was actually trying to see if I could smell decaying flesh in the woods near my house because I just wanted to know what happened to him...I tried not to but sometimes at night I couldn't help but lie there and think about how much it must have hurt to die from being eaten alive... And that that's what probably happened to my baby... I'm so glad he's safe. Even if whoever found him decided they didn't want to give him back, I would still be so happy to know he's okay... The fact that I'm getting him back is unbelievable.

Will do

Back from the dead....

In the best mood ever right now and I'm about to go out for dinner, but I want to thank a few others as well as our forum community.

Missing Pets in BC has a great Facebook page that I wish more people were aware of. It's great that I have this huge (and awesome) group of people to help support me with something like this, but not everyone does, so I'd love for everyone who reads this to take a couple moments to find out if there's a similar local organiziation or facebook page or something and give them a like. What they do is so important to so many people.

They do more than just post the pets, but they can give advice and support about what information to provide and local animal shelters and the like.

I'm just so glad he's coming home... The last time I went out looking for him I didn't knock on doors... I was actually trying to see if I could smell decaying flesh in the woods near my house because I just wanted to know what happened to him...I tried not to but sometimes at night I couldn't help but lie there and think about how much it must have hurt to die from being eaten alive... And that that's what probably happened to my baby... I'm so glad he's safe. Even if whoever found him decided they didn't want to give him back, I would still be so happy to know he's okay... The fact that I'm getting him back is unbelievable.

tumblr_inline_mupuvzstHE1rr8mvr.gif

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

I have a cat and know the feeling :) Me and my family just spent 5000 DKK(950 CAD) on the vet just to keep the damn cat alive in 5-10 years more xD

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

now your making me cry... That is terrible that you went thru that 

hugs* 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

@LinusTechSeriously, go to your giveaway thread of HTC one, cross one out and give it to the person who found rocket! I must say, that we all shall agree with this, and that the person should get a fantastic reward for bringing you the more likly happiest day in (atleast a big part) of your life.

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

I am so relieved that it wasn't someone playing some sick joke. So happy for you Linus :) We all are.

Intel 3770K @ 4.4GHz (Summer) - 4.6GHz (Winter) / Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe / EVGA GTX 680 /w Arctic Twin Turbo II / 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1866MHz / Samsung 840 Pro 128GB (Steam) / OCZ Vertex 4 128GB (Boot/Office/Steam) / Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2 (RAID 1, Storage) / Asus Xonar D2X / OCZ 1250W ZX / H80i /w 2 x Gentle Typhoons / Cooler Master HAF X /w Pioneer Blu Ray, Aerocool V12XT, 4 x Cooler Master MegaFlows (Red) / Logitech Z906, G930, G19 & G700

Glad you found him, man.  

thats awesome!!!! i wonder why rocket escaped 

That's pretty heavy dude. Congrats though! 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I'm so happy for you Linus. 
You're such an awesome person and didn't deserve the thought of not knowing where you cat were or what he went through. Glad it all worked out! Would hug If I could <3

Congrats Linus, this is fantastic news, made my night. Im a fellow cat lover having three of the furry creatures myself.

cooler master half 932, Phenom II X4 965 Black OC'ed 4.1GHz, MSI 890FXA-GD70, GSkill Ripjaws 1600 x 16GB, Cougar 1000Watt, XFX Double D 7970, Corsair H100i, 120GB hyperX SSD, 60GB OCZ Agility 4, WB Blue 500GB, LG blue ray disk drive, LG diskdrive, 3X 22 inch monitors 

500,000 subscribers and finding Rocket in the same week? This calls for the best WAN show AND official afterparty ever.

Spend all the time you want with him now he is back... Must be a special time :) I bet rumble will be glad to have him home too!

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3

September 12 confirmed.

59mp.png

I knew because of a later twitter post and the date is on his wife's facebook page

Space is pretty awesome.

It's not even my cat but I'm still really Happy right now. :D

......       ......
       .:oOOOOo:.  .:oOOOOo:.
     .:oOO:'':Oo:. :oO:'':OOo:.

.:oO:'    ':Oo:oO:'    :Oo:.
     :oO:        ':O:'        :Oo:
      :oO:          '          :Oo:
     ':oO:                   :Oo:'
      ':oO:                 :Oo:'
        ':oO.             .Oo:'
          ':oO.         .Oo:'
            ':oO.     .Oo:'
              ':oO. .Oo:'
               'oO:Oo'
                 'oOo'
                   'o'

This story has actually made my day. So glad that Rocket is safe, Linus!

Nvidia's announcements and finding Rocket within the same day? BEST. DAY. EVAR

Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cpu: Intel core i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz | Mobo: MSI Mpower Z77 | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x60 | Gpu: Gigabyte GeForce 670 | RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Boot: Samsung 840 pro 120gb | Storage: 2x2TB WD Green | Keyboard: Ducky Shine III | Mouse Roccat Kova[+]

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 

now I want more cat tips videos.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Im glad he was finally found! :) i wanted to help but it's a bit far from norway.....