Linus's cat may have been found!

Ashley
Go to solution Solved by LinusTech,

Actually crying right now. Thanks for your support guys. 

I've missed my baby.

Linus... I am so happy and relieved that Rocket has been found and is coming back home.  I've watched a good deal of your cat videos with both Rocket and Rumble and I know how special your cats are to you.  I'm pretty sure that everyone who is a cat owner knows how special they are to us.  I was concerned when you said that Rocket went missing last month and I was hoping someday that he would be found.  It was wonderful to hear when I logged into Facebook tonight that Rocket has been found and he was on his way home.  Rocket's a great little guy and I'm just happy you have him back.

375 user right now 116 members <3 the respect for LinusTech 

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

I'm just so glad he's coming home... The last time I went out looking for him I didn't knock on doors... I was actually trying to see if I could smell decaying flesh in the woods near my house because I just wanted to know what happened to him...I tried not to but sometimes at night I couldn't help but lie there and think about how much it must have hurt to die from being eaten alive... And that that's what probably happened to my baby... I'm so glad he's safe. Even if whoever found him decided they didn't want to give him back, I would still be so happy to know he's okay... The fact that I'm getting him back is unbelievable.

Jeebus man, way to make me tear up! Having that feeling that something horrible could have happened to your pet is the worst ever...

I'm happy that Rocket is alive and well and that he is home to his family! I'm sure Rumble has missed him so much!

(Simpson's reference = Jeebus)

That's great news! I've actually only found out about Rocket one or two weeks ago since I don't really use twitter much and I'm not exactly sure what happened, but it's awesome that it's all been fixed now. Great job everyone, and congratulations!

WOOOOOOOO PARTAY AT LINUS' HOUSE

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4690k @4.2Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PSU: Seasonic G750 80+ Gold | Storage: Samsung 840 250GB, Sandisk Ultra II 960gb, WD Green 4TB, Samsung EcoGreen 2TB

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4670k @4 Ghz w/ Corsair H80i | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 8GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | PSU: Corsair CXM 600W PSU 80+ Bronze | Storage: Corsair Force GS 240GB SSD

This is amazing! Congratz Rocket for amazing ninja surviving skills.

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1

Im guessing that rocket will now be an indoor cat? :P
This post made my day. Nice to hear that you finally found him :)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

That is great news! So freaking happy! Welcome back Rocket! Knew he'd be OK!

Great to hear

how long has he been away?

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

Amazing that you are getting Rocket back after him being missing for so long.

Really great news.  :D

^_^ Glad to hear of this Linus

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

As a cat lover I am so happy to hear this. . . . proof that cats are fuckers. . . you never know what to expect from them.

So for AMDs GPU event, Rocket goes missing. . . Rocket returns during Nvidia's event,  cosmic evidence to favor Nvidia.  On a more serious note, please do take Rocket to a vet very soon.  Weight change in kitties can be dangerous and hard on the organs. . .  you might want to get some guidance on easing the weight back on to kitty.  Really you are not even supposed to suddenly change a cat's food,  don't take changes, but I suspect kitty already has an appointment.

Intel Core i5 2400 - Corsair Vengeance 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24 - four strips) - ASUS P8Z68-V LE - GeForce GTX 660 Ti (MSI Power Edition) - 60GB Corsair Force 3 Boot drive with 2.5TB in a random nightmare of a configuration

Awesome. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Saving Private Rocket

attachicon.gifsaving private rocket.png

You just got millions of likes xD

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I am sorry to be so late, but did Rocket run away?

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Actually crying right now. Thanks for your support guys. 

I've missed my baby.

Glad he came back...

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

How the heck did he make it to Surrey? By rocket? Nice to whoever found Rocket.

Literally. 

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.