Turing Robotics Flagship Specs - Monolith Chaconne

SOURCE - Press Release

Yet another press release from TR revealing the specifications for an even higher end phone.

This time the mad geniuses have come up with:

• 3x Snapdragon 830
  • 18GB RAM
  • 4K 6.4" Screen
  • 1.2TB of Storage (768GB int w/2x mSD)
  • 120Whr Battery
  • Slide out keyboard
  • Other specs are the same as the Cadenza

nexus2cee_tmmc-668x464.png

The phone is apparently being developed in Salo Finland where Nokia developed their phones before they were acquired by Microsoft.

At this point I have no idea what to think, either these engineers are pioneering geniuses or the marketing department has completely lost its mind. For example they describe the process by which data is shared between CPUs.

" TRI plans on connecting multiple CPUs via WiGig by implementing an ad-hoc driver to the 60GHz channel via on-board USB3.0. This complicated computing process stores a transient matrix in SSD of CPU(1), then it recomputes and shares the transient matrix with the other SSD of CPU(2) simultaneously. This results in the CPUs sharing their computing power in parallel. "

REALLY.... Data shared via WiGig that is then transferred to USB 3.0 and stored on an SSD. I think this is enough evidence that these products are never going to be viable and the company has obviously lost its mind. Though please please let me be wrong.

Data Scientist - MSc in Advanced CS, B.Eng in Computer Engineering

Raisins_Face.jpg

Gonna quit life and go live to the Himalayas, while i wait for this phone to become acessible :3

Groomlake Authority

This is incredibly retarded. It'll end in as a rediculous brick phone with poor battery life and no apps capable of levering that processing power. They don't even deserve to use Turing's name on the product. 

- snip-

32 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

This is incredibly retarded. It'll end in as a rediculous brick phone with poor battery life and no apps capable of levering that processing power. They don't even deserve to use Turing's name on the product. 

I honestly think its optimistic to think that such a product could even exist. There is no proof of any of the underlying technology at all.

49 minutes ago, Deli said:

-snip-

Better add an extra Titan XP, afterall, its not like 1 isnt already WOW enough for 80% of the worlds population

Groomlake Authority

So I'm supposed to take these guys seriously? 

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

26 minutes ago, randomhkkid said:

I honestly think its optimistic to think that such a product could even exist. There is no proof of any of the underlying technology at all.

Can phone SOCs even run simultaneously? The only pic of the thing is a single render. 

- snip-

5 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Can phone SOCs even run simultaneously? The only pic of the thing is a single render. 

Not that I know of, plus the interconnect method which they describe is just silly.

Boy do those guys smoke some good weed

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K 8C/16T @ 5.2GHz All Cores -- CPU Cooler: EK AIO 360 D-RGB 

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F Gaming -- RAM: G-Skill Trident Z 32GB (16x2) DDR4-3000 

SSD#1: Samsung PM981 256GB -- HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB -- GPU: ASUS TUF GAMING RTX 3080 10GB OC MSI GTX 1070 Duke

PSU: FSP Hydro G Pro 850W -- Case: Corsair 275R Airflow Black

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ 1440p 165Hz -- Keyboard: Ducky Shine 7 Cherry MX Brown -- Mouse: Logitech G304 K/DA Limited Edition

Phone: iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB

Headphones: Sony WH-1000XM4 / Apple AirPods 2

Laptop: MacBook Air 2020 M1 8-core CPU / 7-core GPU | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD

TV: LG B9 OLED TV | Sony HT-X9000F Soundbar

Even if they pull these dual and triple chip phones of out their asses somehow, even if their insane wigig meme works somehow, this phone would probably suffer from insanely poor app compatibility or stability. Android has literally no support for multiple sockets afaik. Though, I could see them making it cost the same as a flagship if they take oneplus tier margins, unlikely though.

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

2 hours ago, Swatson said:

Even if they pull these dual and triple chip phones of out their asses somehow, even if their insane wigig meme works somehow, this phone would probably suffer from insanely poor app compatibility or stability. Android has literally no support for multiple sockets afaik. Though, I could see them making it cost the same as a flagship if they take oneplus tier margins, unlikely though.

If I didn't know any better, I'd bet money on that the guy in your avatar being the brains behind these phones.

The first one was beyond ridiculous, this one is ridiculousinfinity. An interconnect using WiGig that uses USB 3.0: wtf does that even mean? It doesn't make sense. It honestly sounds like the techno mumbo jumbo they pull in movies and tv shows where the characters have to sound clever and tech savvy but ends up saying nonsensical things like "got an image enhancer that can bitmap?".

I'm guessing they're hoping some clueless millionaires will invest so they can grab some cash and run when the scheme falls apart.

And I have to question who would use or need this device? If you need that kind of computational power, you'd use servers. Even if you're on the go, you'd use a server to do the computation. Also, if this was feasible in any way, why wouldn't someone else try to pull it off? Because this would require tons of R&D and custom designs that, granted, does incorporate off-the-shelf components but needs to be Frankensteined together. The BoM cost would also be massive because of the nature of the product. It would be so expensive that it would have to be a business phone of some kind (and I have no idea what). No consumer needs this other than for shits and giggles and the cost would be even more prohibitive.

Well alright then, that thing is just insane... almost bit funny.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Some one is just pulling specs out of their ass and is hoping some idiots will believe it and invest money in it, just like KickStarter.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

well im going to make a 5.7 inch phone with 16K display, 1TB of ram, 10.24TB 6GB/s ssd, 4x 24 core intel xeons, 8x nvidia teslas, global 100 gigabit 8G LTE, 2000x sim/sd/UFS slots  and a built in jetpack. and im going to sell it for 4 dollars. it also comes with a free lamborgini

22 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

well im going to make a 5.7 inch phone with 16K display, 1TB of ram, 10.24TB 6GB/s ssd, 4x 24 core intel xeons, 8x nvidia teslas, global 100 gigabit 8G LTE, 2000x sim/sd/UFS slots  and a built in jetpack. and im going to sell it for 4 dollars. it also comes with a free lamborgini

shut up and take my money!

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

but can it run crysis?

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

As a Finn, I feel ashamed... Those specs are something that is even more than impossible. I have to give them that much that they finally learned the lesson from Nokia and Jolla; Never sell a phone that has far inferior HW than the competitors, no matter how well your OS works with the HW, all the consumer first sees are the numbers. But this is just ridiculous. Promising something you can never deliver is the real worst.