The situation at Tek syndicate

spartaman64
23 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

You're just basically doing damage control for Logan and Pistol with some irrelevant "I know things I can't say" or "There's things we don't know". This is a useless argument, good for you for at least attempting to defend the indefensible but nobody should have any fucking sympathy for those 2 motherfuckers who basically took a dump all over the face of their own community and business. But it is after all a free country and internet so you're welcome to pick the corn out of their shit for sure, just don't expect anyone to agree with your nebulous "We don't know everything!" argument: that's like defending someone we know punched his wife by saying "we don't know all the facts!"

We don't need to know all the facts to know some behaviors, no matter the circumstances, are completely fucking unacceptable.

dude, i dunno what you are smoking, but i want a huge piece of it. Seems like really fun stuff.

3 minutes ago, Prysin said:

dude, i dunno what you are smoking, but i want a huge piece of it. Seems like really fun stuff.

Let's do a thought excercise:

*virtually punches you*

Damn, what did I do that for!? What the hell man!

"Ok stop it guys, I know you can all clearly see this was not self defense, he was not hysterical, none of that. However you do know know all of the facts of why I virtually broke his nose! More details will be coming maybe but some private conversations about why this happened don't need to be public. You can't say I'm a dickhead because well you don't know all of the facts!"

No, I was just a dickhead to virtually do that to you, period. Everything else it's lame damage control in my view.

-------

Current Rig

-------

18 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Cool.

*walks away*

Logan has posted  a post on the TS forum about the future of TS which you might be interested to read.

5 minutes ago, Sintezza said:

Logan has posted  a post on the TS forum which you might be interested to read.

Just did: No Wendell - Not interested.

He just can't be replaced and what Logan said and did can't be unsaid an undone. Glad he's taking partial responsability but I honestly think people would be fools to ever give him a dime of patreon (or sponsored) money again. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

7 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

He just can't be replaced and what Logan said and did can't be unsaid an undone. Glad he's taking partial responsability but I honestly think people would be fools to ever give him a dime of patreon (or sponsored) money again. 

I put on their latest video for tek syndicate what to do when you get a new computer "do not watching these videos made by this company"

12 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Well yeah Logan might have damaged himself but also the community, and it will be hard for him to get any trust back.

And he indeed needs to take his responsibility for that.

Wendell and Qain are basicly not replaceable for anybody.

And that would still be a big loss to everyone.

I am a moderator, staff member from TS for more then 3 years.

And i have even been a part of the Site Admin staff building up that new discourse forum from the ground up in 2015 together with wendell.

So for me these turn of events are hard aswell.

But like i said i dont defend anything or anyone, and keep my personal opinnion for myself.

36 minutes ago, Sintezza said:

Well i dont say that i agree or disagree with you atall.

Its just that people in general make allot things up to the factual story that is more my point.

Due to anger frustration or whatever that reason might be.

They just feeding a nuclear hype train.

I know exactly what has happenend on the forum.

And that are things that being take care off internaly.

I do fully understand the anger and frustrations by manny of you.

But i also know that there are allways more sides to a story.

Like i said i also have my own thoughts and opinnions about Logan´s and Pistol´s behaviour on the forum at the given happening.

But i will not speak openly about it, atleast not on this forum.

If people from the Teksyndicate community do wanne know more, they are allways free to send me a pm over there.

But i cannot guarentee that i could asnwer all your guys questions.

Not to be rude but... You sound like an attention-whore.

This is like the fourth time I see you post "I know more than everyone here! Hey, please message me if you want to know more! I might not answer you though because I do what I want!". Cool dude, you know some stuff that we don't know. If you're not going to share that info then why do you keep bringing it up?

Either tell us these facts you keep teasing or don't stop bringing them up please.

And for the love of God please turn on spellcheck in your browser, and you don't have to start each sentence on a new line. I usually don't care about grammar stuff since I am terrible at it myself, but come on. This is an assault on the English language.

2 minutes ago, Jstone said:

I put on their latest video for tek syndicate what to do when you get a new computer "do not watching these videos made by this company"

Logan got #REKT

13 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

fanboy. yer jest anotha damn fanboy.

Just now, Prysin said:

fanboy. yer jest anotha damn fanboy.

Logan could have kept many Wendell fanboys like myself firmly attached to his cock by mere suction by just being a bit more civil about things and putting more distance from Pistol's fucking nonsense.

-------

Current Rig

-------

3 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Logan could have kept many Wendell fanboys like myself firmly attached to his cock by mere suction by just being a bit more civil about things and putting more distance from Pistol's fucking nonsense.

Have you seen pistol?
If its true that she lives with logan, as seen in his long ass post

We live in the same place and share rent. Why is this anyone's business and why do kids need to discuss these things? lol.

then dayum man. if i were in Logans shoes I'd make sure not to flip her off for two god damn fine reasons:
A - living under the same roof with a pissy woman is a pain.

B - she is damn fine and i want a piece of dat ass

Looks like Qain has already moved on... 

https://www.patreon.com/deusqain

CPU - Ryzen Threadripper 2950X | Motherboard - X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | RAM - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 4x8GB DDR4-3200 14-13-13-21 | GPU - Aorus GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition | Case - Inwin 909 (Silver) | Storage - Samsung 950 Pro 500GB, Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Samsung 840 Evo 500GB, HGST DeskStar 6TB, WD Black 2TB | PSU - Corsair AX1600i | Display - DELL ULTRASHARP U3415W |

4 minutes ago, Prysin said:

Have you seen pistol?
If its true that she lives with logan, as seen in his long ass post

then dayum man. if i were in Logans shoes I'd make sure not to flip her off for two god damn fine reasons:
A - living under the same roof with a pissy woman is a pain.

B - she is damn fine and i want a piece of dat ass

Don't mean put physical distance or even personal distance, but well it's your company after all and you're entitled to tell Pistol the employee of your company, to shut the fuck up and let you handle it (Provided you were capable of handling the issues yourself, which evidently he was not though).

Also yeah I can agree with B however there's one cardinal rule I live by nowadays:

Spoiler

You don't put your dick in crazy

-------

Current Rig

-------

11 minutes ago, Carclis said:

I'm sure he had planned this out for longer.. Good for him though :) Nice seeing he quickly he got started on this thing.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

5 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Don't mean put physical distance or even personal distance, but well it's your company after all and you're entitled to tell Pistol the employee of your company, to shut the fuck up and let you handle it (Provided you were capable of handling the issues yourself, which evidently he was not though).

Also yeah I can agree with B however there's one cardinal rule I live by nowadays:

Reveal hidden contents

You don't put your dick in crazy

In response to your quote, i hereby site a quote immortalized by the Mythbusters.

68bdfe1dfbfbbfeb1266c420dc2e21bb.jpg

25 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

Not to be rude but... You sound like an attention-whore.

This is like the fourth time I see you post "I know more than everyone here! Hey, please message me if you want to know more! I might not answer you though because I do what I want!". Cool dude, you know some stuff that we don't know. If you're not going to share that info then why do you keep bringing it up?

Either tell us these facts you keep teasing or don't stop bringing them up please.

Either that, or it would be extremely unprofessional for someone in @Sintezza's position to publicly release such information...and seeing as everyone here is roasting someone for handling a situation unprofessionally (including acts that the LTT community has so greatly pointed out could be considered by the other party as defamation) the irony is most certainly not lost on me.

35 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Saw that earlier. I was kinda hoping he'd bring Wendell along, perhaps he will eventually after he finalizes and settles scores with Logan.

I don't think qain will be doing much with wendell, they were friendly obviously but I'm pretty sure qain was mostly friends with Logan?

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

44 minutes ago, Carclis said:

He needs to break his lease and move out of Portland... I mean "Get out of Portland and into a place that facilitates his content." 

...lol

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

46 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Saw that earlier. I was kinda hoping he'd bring Wendell along, perhaps he will eventually after he finalizes and settles scores with Logan.

either that or Wendell create his own and show us what he does for a living would be fun

29 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

I'm surprised that a single person has tagged Linus or Luke or nick to hire Wendell yet. Guess they're too busy flaming. 

- snip-

1 minute ago, MrDynamicMan said:

I'm surprised that a single person has tagged Linus or Luke or nick to hire Wendell yet. Guess they're too busy flaming. 

They are well aware of what is going on.... Linus personally locked the other thread and said they have no comment on the matters @ TekS.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

50 minutes ago, Prysin said:

In response to your quote, i hereby site a quote immortalized by the Mythbusters.

68bdfe1dfbfbbfeb1266c420dc2e21bb.jpg

Call me old school but I prefer.... Tying them up? Fuck, I don't know what you're insinuating with the duct tape. 

- snip-