Y is Theo Joe not banned from youtube

Cankur.007

This guy Theo Joe games up with stupid outraging impossible and really disgusting set of videos to make fun of stupid people ( which he said he does in hos latest how to make free money reaction video ) is he sick doest he realise that there are smart and intelligent people still alive in this earth for whom these videos are just a joke 

Because YouTube doesn't protect people from their own stupidity.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You think he is actually serious? xD You might want to read his channel description.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

But its just a troll, it even says so in the description, just get a laugh from it!

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

Exactly he doesn't realise that at the end by making such videos he is making a fun of himself

I just don't realise who the hell finances him to make such nuisance or what he gets in return to play with the people who r less techy

One one hand Linus is creating videos to help others , to let others know about tech and on the other hand this fellow is misleading non tech ones 

Such a irony

Just now, Cankur.007 said:

Exactly he doesn't realise that at the end by making such videos he is making a fun of himself

I just don't realise who the hell finances him to make such nuisance or what he gets in return to play with the people who r less techy

One one hand Linus is creating videos to help others , to let others know about tech and on the other hand this fellow is misleading non tech ones 

Such a irony

Do you even understand what comedy is?

Linus is my fetish.

I tell people on non tech forums who post any PC issues that water cooling their PC by literally filling their case and components with tap water will fix everything. Often other people jump in and agree and recommend the same advice. Lel.

Linus is my fetish.

4 minutes ago, Cankur.007 said:

Such a irony

no, he definitely realizes what he is doing. You just have no sense of humor. If you are interested, he does have a serious channel called thiojoetech.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I was trying to find this "Theo Joe" guy, and because I was think of his real channel name ThioJoe and then I was like OP must be talking about ThioJoe.

Regardless ThioJoe is obviously satire and to be honest my interpretation of Youtube's harassment policy was that if you're harassing a specific person. Of course I think Youtube would do it by a case by case basis about where the fine line is between making a joke or criticizing someone and harassing someone. 

Eitherway, ThioJoe does neither of those. It's like people expecting HowToBasic's videos to actually be informative/real.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

20 minutes ago, Cankur.007 said:

Such a irony

he does have a tech channel on which he is serious.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 hour ago, Cankur.007 said:

He does. That's the entire point of his channel.

Actually, I have a pretty hard time taking you seriously at this point: ThioJoe is funny for people who know better, which is exactly the point, and you even admit to realize it.

63c579ff6e51c5b716a2567fb801b5c0d84bcd52

I think someone needs to relax and actually, know the facts before they post anything. Getting your facts right is crucial if you want to get anywhere in the world. If I was you, I would take this as a lesson learnt and not people disagreeing with you.

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

Just now, Brennan_Price said:

I think someone needs to relax and actually, know the facts before they post anything. Getting your facts right is crucial if you want to get anywhere in the world. If I was you, I would take this as a lesson learnt and not people disagreeing with you.

Dont you know when people hate things on the internet, they will carry on hating them no matter what, and continue making excuses to fuel their hate, even if they are proven wrong about everything?

Linus is my fetish.

Just now, Bhav said:

Dont you know when people hate things on the internet, they will carry on hating them no matter what, and continue making excuses to fuel their hate, even if they are proven wrong about everything?

That is fair enough but I do know what haters do. Sadly. But I guess if I can change a person's opinion on something for the better then its a success.

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

1 hour ago, Bhav said:

I tell people on non tech forums who post any PC issues that water cooling their PC by literally filling their case and components with tap water will fix everything. Often other people jump in and agree and recommend the same advice. Lel.

I mean if you have incredibly clean tap water and there is NO residue anywhere in your system that would work

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.