Y is Theo Joe not banned from youtube

Cankur.007

Honestly, if someone can't realize it's comedy, they deserve whatever happens if they follow his instructions.

Also this thread reminds me of that;

Bx5OBTZIEAATrG5-590x900.jpg

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

It's funny because in a lot of ways I find Linus to be a person that is more about the comedy and isn't helpful.

You want factual and helpful? Do what I do and stop watching the videos and read a book.

Comb it with a brick

4 minutes ago, .:MARK:. said:

It's funny because in a lot of ways I find Linus to be a person that is more about the comedy and isn't helpful.

You want factual and helpful? Do what I do and stop watching the videos and read a book.

language warning;

So this isnt real?

Duct tape, and some spaced out DVD or CD's with the cable going through the center hole. FREE CABLE!

Oh and BTW, the king of info commercials, get rich quick is the slickster Kevin Trudeau.

19 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

So this isnt real?

Duct tape, and some spaced out DVD or CD's with the cable going through the center hole. FREE CABLE!

Works here, I used 12 DVDs and I can catch everything in 4k now! xD

@Bhav Those are some quality shitposts, mate. The reason I fell in love with you.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

1 minute ago, Urishima said:

@Bhav Those are some quality shitposts, mate. The reason I fell in love with you.

Bhav's secrets on why moderators hate him revealed by Urishima.

Linus is my fetish.

31 minutes ago, Mug said:

@ThioJoe :P

Pretty sure thats a fake profile of a faker youtubian.

Linus is my fetish.

Just now, Bhav said:

Pretty sure thats a fake profile of a faker youtubian.

idk, could be (we can hope)

Just now, Kherm said:

s a t i r e

Thats too big a word I dont even know what it means.

Yet I can spell harlequinitchyosis. 

Linus is my fetish.

17 hours ago, Cankur.007 said:

This guy Theo Joe games up with stupid outraging impossible and really disgusting set of videos to make fun of stupid people ( which he said he does in hos latest how to make free money reaction video ) is he sick doest he realise that there are smart and intelligent people still alive in this earth for whom these videos are just a joke 

If you didn't realize it's satirical already he made a video explaining it ._.

20 hours ago, Cankur.007 said:

Do you understand the term "satire"?

The videos are jokes. Satirical comedy. The point of the channel is making fun of ThioJoe and to amuse people who know that whatever he's saying is wrong. He does have a serious channel, ThioJoeTech which is actually serious.

Frankly, if people are stupid enough to take his ThioJoe videos seriously, they 100% deserve whatever they get. I understand that not everyone is a genius but there's absolutely no excuse for being that stupid.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

On 8/24/2016 at 11:51 AM, Cankur.007 said:

This guy Theo Joe games up with stupid outraging impossible and really disgusting set of videos to make fun of stupid people ( which he said he does in hos latest how to make free money reaction video ) is he sick doest he realise that there are smart and intelligent people still alive in this earth for whom these videos are just a joke 

you are the punchline

You must be new to YouTube.