So, Who's your favorite mod?

Mentalguy

Mines @Whaler_99, we're in the same clan.

If a mod wants too, go ahead and put a poll. I dont know who you all are.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Well, considering I hardly see the mods and don't really count them as part of the "group" (they all act robotic) - My vote goes to Windspeed.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I don't want to shoot for favoritism here, but it's a three way tie between @Dave :) @Windspeed36 and @Whaler_99. Still, I appreciate all the mods work equally.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

@Windspeed36 and @Whaler_99 for sure ^_^:D

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

Mines @Whaler_99, we're in the same clan.

If a mod wants too, go ahead and put a poll. I dont know who you all are.

have to agree not to take anything from anyone else  but whaler  has helped the folding team reach where we are now without him we would be no where close to are current position.

Another asslicking thread...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Another asslicking thread...

Or just another thread to give credit where credit is due.

Its a tie between @Slick and @MrWizard

even though they're Admins :ph34r:

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Hard one, but probably @Glenwing because I know he used to painstakingly check every new account one by one to see if they where spammers. (Until I started to do the same thing)

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Or just another thread to give credit where credit is due.

Still call this asslicking...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

windspeed talked to him in TS3 the other night he's pretty cool.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Mine would have to be whaler_99 as well, hes the only one I've ever had any contact with, super helpful and nice guy. :)

And then you realize your shoes are filled with peanut butter, what then?! >:L

Still call this asslicking...

I don't normally call people out on this kind of stuff, but really? Your going to come into a thread where the mods and admins are being tagged, and then brake the CoC? Don't like the thread? That's fine, but there is no need for you to comment on it telling us you think its dumb.

And then you realize your shoes are filled with peanut butter, what then?! >:L

Personally i think all mods are great but windspeed36 seems to work the most and glenwing have been great with fixing spammers (creds to @looney too)

I feel like I'm obligated to say @Windspeed36 due to reasons 

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

My favorite mod would be me if I were a mod.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Please, kiss more feet if you will. I appreciate all the work the mods put in but I don't play favorites. I believe there are countless individuals on this forum that just as important to the ecosystem as mods who run it, special exclusions being Dravic and Mr. Expert.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I don't want to shoot for favoritism here, but it's a three way tie between @Dave :) @Windspeed36 and @Whaler_99. Still, I appreciate all the mods work equally.

Why was I mentioned? Don't forget about @Glenwing!

@Windspeed36 and @Whaler_99 for sure ^_^:D

Same

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Well, considering I hardly see the mods and don't really count them as part of the "group" (they all act robotic) - My vote goes to Windspeed.

i would say i very much disagree to this, the ones i have talked to are great and helpfull people and i see them posting/interacting with others frequently, sure they can seem cold and disengaging when they go into a thread to lay down the hammer, but that's on purpose, that's how it should be, and with the ammount of members this forum has been getting lately ofcourse a single individual isn't going to stand out very much, the same as .. if you pick 10 random people you are very very unikely to see them popping up everywhere.