Price the current Hardwares that You have right Now

Thought this would be something of interesting , Just pick all the parts & accessories of your PC & give them a price that You think it's fair , Hardware's & peripherals that you have /using right now (for Laptop just  set an overall price) , The value You give is the price You're comfortable enough to take to give that part away for that price if offered

pcpartpicker_i5graph-100154217-orig.png

Example:

Monitor : $270

CPU : $70

Case : $10

Mice : $22

Cpu cooler : $5

Optional:

• Please put in make & model of the parts if possible , but  just generally it as 'a part' saying it is good too
  • Don't over-exagerate or undervalue if possible , but set a price You're comfortable enough to sell it if the exact money was offered to you
  • Comment on why you chose that price for each parts separately as you go along

Post Yours just like this down below,

Rules :

• No arguing about what you think is the right value, & i mean arguing , not discussion ,  do that ,  criticize without overdoing it
  • Don't turn this into the classifieds section & start posting things like it's actually for sale (especially new members with not enough posts qualified enough to post on the classifieds using this as a sales thread)
  • That's just about it, :|

Details separate people.

pfff idk 

Case - $60 

cpu- $150

gpu/waterblock -$200

ssd (240) - $80

monitor (32") - $400

monitor (25") - $150

rest of cooling loop - $175

Ram- $125

keyboard - 25$

mouse - $30 

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

Uh I got my i5 4670k so for a value proposition here I beat you all :P

Motherboard, although a gift to me so free in my mind, was 75 dollars.

RAM, for 8 GB a year ago, was 45 dollars. Amazing how cheap memory is these days.

No GPU... yet

EVGA 550GS, I believe I bought it for 85 dollars when it was a brand new unit with no reviews. Luckily it turned out to be a decent Seasonic unit xD

SSD was $55 dollars when that much for a 120GB was a fucking steal a little over a year ago.

HDD was given to me for free from a friend who took it from a laptop so ???

Case is $80.

Hyper T4 is 20 dollars plus the 25 for a Noctua P12.

This is a long process and I've spent too much money rip

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

So you want me to say how much (or little) I would take for it if I offered it second hand.. Hmm, entire PC is probably like 200 euros. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Ehhhh how about no? Wayyyyyy too much effort for...nothing? :D 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

well i almost dont care what i would be offered for my PC, that would be like selling off one of my dear friends and my arms lol, so il do it for the LAN PC instead lol

CPU(Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600): $30

Motherboard(ASUS P5N-E SLI): $30

GPU1(EVGA GTX 660 FTW): $35

GPU2(Gigabyte GTX 660): $35

HDD(idfk anymore): $10?

Case(custom cut up plastic box): $10

RAM(2x2GB 800MHz Corsair): $20

its less then what i payed for everything but those prices also had shipping included so i have litteraly no idea what i actiually payed for everythng when you remove that, anyway i would love to get rid of this shit right now because there are so many problems with it and i dont even know what to do with it because i dont feel like fixing it tbh but im not selling it off here because i cant afford shipping it anywhere basically :P also some used parts are super expensive here so deal with it, these prices are sortof fair if you know the used market i have to deal with... BUT with that said if i look now i can get a freaking I7 2700K, motherboard and RAM for less then what i put these prices here but i did not know the glory of the Sweclockers forum market when i bought this stuff lol

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just had a full overhaul and build new desktop and htpc, and boight a new laptop so £4k is fair.

6700k z170 gtx1080 dual 4K monitors and all associated components and peripherals and a top spec 1080p xps 15

H110i gt

Asus Rampage V Edition 10

SLI 980 Ti

Raid 0 1 Tb sammy evo 840s

2x4 Tb seagate HDDs

EVGA T2 1000w 

Carbide air 540

Loads of excessive fans

Someone else do the math in queen elizabeth money.

Linus is my fetish.

9 minutes ago, Bhav said:

H110i gt

Asus Rampage V Edition 10

SLI 980 Ti

Raid 0 1 Tb sammy evo 840s

2x4 Tb seagate HDDs

EVGA T2 1000w 

Carbide air 540

Loads of excessive fans

Someone else do the math in queen elizabeth money.

i'd give you about three fiddy

I forgot the 32gb ram. And the single 128gb crucial m4.

Linus is my fetish.