How to become moderator?

deadaccount69

Where? On the forums? Slick is in charge of that, but he is VERY picky on choosing mods, he said once in the WAN show. I don't think that new mod will be assigned to the forum any time soon.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Where? On the forums? Slick is in charge of that, but he is VERY picky on choosing mods, he said once in the WAN show. I don't think that new mod will be assigned to the forum any time soon.

ok. thought so. i was just wondering.

If you have to ask to be a mod, you will not be one.

How to become a moderator:

• Follow the CoC
  • Help other people
  • Be friendly
  • Don't be an ass
  • Help other people

If you do those things, you might have a slight chance that you are picked, but it is VERY unlikely.

• Follow the CoC
  • Help other people
  • Be friendly
  • Don't be an ass
  • Help other people

If you do those things, you might have a slight chance that you are picked, but it is VERY unlikely.

i am willing to do all of those things and i most definitely will. but as i said, i was just wondering. i doubt i will be chosen as a mod. i was not trying to become one. i was simply asking as on some forums there are automated systems that assign moderators.

• Follow the CoC
  • Help other people
  • Be friendly
  • Don't be an ass
  • Help other people

you forgot:

• help other people
  • be commited to the forums
  • and help other people

:D

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

you forgot:

• help other people
  • be commited to the forums
  • and help other people

:D

Indeed, I forgot those.

It's been summed up above. We've actually had people turn down the opportunity due to time commitments so that is something else to keep in mind.

It's been summed up above. We've actually had people turn down the opportunity due to time commitments so that is something else to keep in mind.

how were you chosen as a mod? did slick personally know you? or did you just stand out to him?

how were you chosen as a mod? did slick personally know you? or did you just stand out to him?

I stood out from the crowd I guess. 

hes a bunny, of course he stands out :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

If someone would ask me to become MOD, i propably would say no, because i just do not have the time. :)

I stood out from the crowd I guess. 

I thought its because your awesome , plus the similarities you have with slick ... you know not sleeping and all

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I thought its because your awesome , plus the similarities you have with slick ... you know not sleeping and all

FACT: I get about 8 hours of sleep a day. 

actually quite amazed about that .... you seem to fit alot of shit in a day then

Except there is that one Mod who got randomly picked by Slick with his eyes close ;). No I love all the Mods on here.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Except there is that one Mod who got randomly picked by Slick with his eyes close ;). No I love all the Mods on here.

was that his month's worth of sleep?

Whoo thats what you should do sleep deprivation is not good for you!

Windspeed should show his face when when linus gets 1 millions subs.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Its all in the title. How would one go about becoming a mod?

Slick considers mod applications after generous 1000$+ donations.

• 1 year later...

I would love to become a moderator, I spend a lot of time on this forum and to do something useful about it would be nice. However, I don't think there is really a need for more moderators. I think the best way to become one though is to help people on the forum a lot and to gain a good following/reputation with other members

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I would love to become a moderator, I spend a lot of time on this forum and to do something useful about it would be nice. However, I don't think there is really a need for more moderators. I think the best way to become one though is to help people on the forum a lot and to gain a good following/reputation with other members

The thread was over a year old :\

Locked.

HTTP/2 203