Denuvo has been successfully cracked

Notree
3 minutes ago, Notree said:

They say its a crack. You and others don't agree. Whether or not you consider it a crack the games  now playable without buying it . 

They say it's so we should just believe them. Also, not all of the game is playable.   

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

13 minutes ago, Notree said:

They say its a crack. You and others don't agree. Whether or not you consider it a crack the games  now playable without buying it . 

It's not a crack, there are rules that govern what qualifies as a crack and using an exploit to trick the DRM doesn't count. 

Of course what you say is true and most people don't care and would call it a crack but technically it isn't which is why this method will never get a scene release, the P2P groups will all jump on it though. 

For it to be a crack it has to be a self contained EXE and/or DLL that removes the DRM entirely. 

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Hell yeah! time to get on this!!!! finally! 

Oh my god its legit, ROTR, DOOM, Just cause 3 ALL CRACKED LOLS GGGGGGG piece of shit devs! 

1 minute ago, Zeeee said:

Oh my god its legit, ROTR, DOOM, Just cause 3 ALL CRACKED LOLS GGGGGGG piece of shit devs! 

Why are they "piece of shit devs!" ? 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I own all 3 so I really couldn't care less tbh but I'll give you a hint, avoid JC3, it's a broken mess and the game is terrible anyway. Other 2 are great games though. 

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Just now, Master Disaster said:

I own all 3 so I really couldn't care less tbh but I'll give you a hint, avoid JC3, it's a broken mess and the game is terrible anyway. Other 2 are great games though. 

Really? JC3 hasnt been updated? It still runs like crap on gtx 970? If so yeah i wont even bother

Really? JC3 hasnt been updated? It still runs like crap on gtx 970? If so yeah i wont even bother

It's been patched 3 or 4 times but it still stutters, lags and crashes, has a memory leak and you cannot rebind any keys (you can but as soon as you close the game they reset to defaults). Besides that it's just a bad game, the gun play is really bad and it's just the same thing over and over again. I got bored after 4 hours. 

BTW I also have a 970.

Just now, Master Disaster said:

It's been patched 3 or 4 times but it still stutters, lags and crashes, has a memory leak and you cannot rebind any keys (you can but as soon as you close the game they reset to defaults). Besides that it's just a bad game, the gun play is really bad and it's just the same thing over and over again. I got bored after 4 hours. 

BTW I also have a 970.

That really sucks man, you pay for a game and then you get that kind of performance on pc with games like this and like batman arkham knight which i bought full price and regretted. Lets just cross our fingers for dx 12/vulkan to save us and hopefully then devs wont be incompetent on the PC side of things.

It is only a matter of time before almost anything can be cracked, but it is notable how long is has taken. Sometimes people crack things within weeks, so it is still impressive it held out this long.

1 hour ago, Inkz said:

It is only a matter of time before almost anything can be cracked, but it is notable how long is has taken. Sometimes people crack things within weeks, so it is still impressive it held out this long.

the objective was never to be unbreakable, the objective is to secure the initial sales window which it did

plus it seems like denuvo still hasn't been broken, it appears to be steam bug

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

DOOM is actually good though. 

Gladly paid for that game. 

Love it too bits. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

1 hour ago, cesrai said:

Why are they "piece of shit devs!" ? 

He meant to say piece of shit publishers, as in the guys who actually put the DRM on the games. 

Or at least that'd be somewhat accurate. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

12 minutes ago, DXMember said:

the objective was never to be unbreakable, the objective is to secure the initial sales window which it did

plus it seems like denuvo still hasn't been broken, it appears to be steam bug

This games are on high demand so they get attention but if the next new release denuvo game gets bypassed right away then actually that'd defeat it's purpose entirely 

-------

Current Rig

-------

3 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

This games are on high demand so they get attention but if the next new release denuvo game gets bypassed right away then actually that'd defeat it's purpose entirely 

except it wont, have you read on any of the responses on piracy by denuvo over the past year?

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M

6 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

That is unlikely however as by all appearances this is a bug in a third party which can quite easily be resolved. The actual IP that got Denuvo to where it is remains as of yet secure.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

7 minutes ago, DXMember said:

except it wont, have you read on any of the responses on piracy by denuvo over the past year?

I'm not claiming it will it's just a hypothetical if this bypass holds any water it might but I don't know that.

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 minute ago, Misanthrope said:

I'm not claiming it will it's just a hypothetical if this bypass holds any water it might but I don't know that.

I mean that Denuvo is constantly working on next iteration of the DRM, current one is 3.0 if I'm not mistaken

if this breach is actually on Denuvo's part then all the future games will come with 4.0 version

9 minutes ago, DXMember said:

I mean that Denuvo is constantly working on next iteration of the DRM, current one is 3.0 if I'm not mistaken

if this breach is actually on Denuvo's part then all the future games will come with 4.0 version

And if it's not Denuvo 4.0 it could be the return of Stardock or Always Online schemes or whatever so point conceded.

-------

Current Rig

-------

As I said in the past, it is just a matter of time before everything gets cracked. However, what is being done here does not appear to be a crack, but rather a steam bug exploit.

2 hours ago, Notree said:

the difference is in for how long that will be the case before the bug is closed and abusers are banned from steam.

2 hours ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

But you still are not allowed to play online, which is one of DOOM's primary focus. Guess no cracker will ever make "pirated" games, online possible.

personally I think the multiplayer in the new doom is garbage. nothing like the old ones and nothing like quake - it's just a faster halo with no vehicles. On the other hand I love the singleplayer. 

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

5 hours ago, Zeeee said:

That really sucks man, you pay for a game and then you get that kind of performance on pc with games like this and like batman arkham knight which i bought full price and regretted. Lets just cross our fingers for dx 12/vulkan to save us and hopefully then devs wont be incompetent on the PC side of things.

Did Arkham Knight ever get fixed? I see it's $15 on steam right now.

33 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Did Arkham Knight ever get fixed? I see it's $15 on steam right now.

Sorta. It works a lot better than it did initially. The batmobile still murders performance, but a lot of the hitching issues are solved. It's still the weakest game of the four main Arkham games though.

This is not a crack. It is a bypass. Calling it a crack implies Denuvo has been broken, which it hasn't.

The bypass tricks Denuvo into giving you a verification key to launch the game by sending it a request for a key using the free demo version.

Denuvo is still uncracked and as soon as they patch the verification system, the same DRM that has always been there will continue to be unbreakable.

Crack = breaking Denuvo

Bypass = getting around Denuvo

Don't confuse the two and spread misinformation regarding them. That's false.