Denuvo has been successfully cracked

Notree
10 minutes ago, RagnarokDel said:

It only takes one crack to take out a dam. Their issue was probably just to figure out exactly how it works, now they know.

But if they make Denuvo 2.0 and it is just as hard to brake then they will be doing what they set out to. I would assume they would make each game unique to make it harder to crack each one.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

2 hours ago, Humbug said:

fighting pirates is a noble cause

pirates? you mean 

162993540.jpg

ps: it appears the Rise of the Tomb Raider has been fully cracked - no actual confirmation, just word of mouth

le: I'm confirming RotTR has been cracked

Edited by zMeul

15 minutes ago, The Benjamins said:

But if they make Denuvo 2.0 and it is just as hard to brake then they will be doing what they set out to. I would assume they would make each game unique to make it harder to crack each one.

I'm not convinced that the extra money they got from additional people buying the game due to not finding a cracked version would be enough to cover the development costs of the DRM.

Look at The Witcher 3 sales... Great regardless of the fact that it had no DRM.

The war against piracy now seems more like a war based on spite, rather than sound business decisions.

51 minutes ago, The Benjamins said:

They are already in Denuvo V4 or V5

That Quote doe..

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned..

Details separate people.

1 hour ago, zMeul said:

pirates? you mean 

162993540.jpg

ps: it appears the Rise of the Tomb Raider has been fully cracked - no actual confirmation, just word of mouth

le: I'm confirming RotTR has been cracked

Confirming? Can you elaborate? Did you test it yourself? Where does this information come from?

How can you confirm it's been cracked? Can you give detail on how you know for sure, vs it being a bypass like Doom?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

5 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Confirming? Can you elaborate? Did you test it yourself? Where does this information come from?

How can you confirm it's been cracked? Can you give detail on how you know for sure, vs it being a bypass like Doom?

I've seen the proof

I haven't downloaded and played it for myself if that is what you're asking me

there is a RotTR crack floating around if you wanna search it for yourself

33 minutes ago, ADM-Ntek said:

wait are you telling me this is a real proper crack?

Yes, They "catched all triggers in the game and then patched the exacutable so triggers can be never executed. Also they patched license checks and anti-debug checks"

damn that is quite the timing first the bypass and now this someone at denuvo will be pissed:D

1 hour ago, -BirdiE- said:

I'm not convinced that the extra money they got from additional people buying the game due to not finding a cracked version would be enough to cover the development costs of the DRM.

Look at The Witcher 3 sales... Great regardless of the fact that it had no DRM.

The war against piracy now seems more like a war based on spite, rather than sound business decisions.

I don't remember the exact numbers off hand but for a AAA game Denuvo only costs, I think, something like $20-30 grand. That is incredibly cheap. For some publishers, stopping piracy for several months is well wroth that small investment.

1 minute ago, ADM-Ntek said:

damn that is quite the timing first the bypass and now this someone at denuvo will be pissed:D

I doubt it. Denuvo has always said that their goal was never to make something uncrackable, because that isn't possible, but to delay piracy.

You guys should visit r/crackstatus b/c this post is going crazy 

Dunevo hasn't been cracked as of most games, MKDEV Still hasn't gone through DOOM except its menu so we don't actully know

I kinda want to stop talking and not get warning about pirate stuff so bye :P

23 minutes ago, Derangel said:

I doubt it. Denuvo has always said that their goal was never to make something uncrackable, because that isn't possible, but to delay piracy.

Nothing is actually "uncrackable" :P 

1 hour ago, zMeul said:

I've seen the proof

Eh I'm not gonna go hunt down a crack to personally verify it.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 hour ago, zMeul said:

I've seen the proof

also miner free??

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

So apparently the guy who's done the original bypass has now bypassed Hitman. After the original bypass was fixed. lol.

http://i.imgur.com/zREC2kI.png

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Lol. Check out their website.

LrtbIQK.gif

Ahahahaha!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

7 minutes ago, Nineshadow said:

Lol. Check out their website.

Ahahahaha!

It was like that yesterday. :P

CPY already managed to really crack something. (hint: RoTR)

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

1 minute ago, Pandalf said:

It was like that yesterday. :P

CPY already managed to really crack something. (hint: RoTR)

Still funny.

On 06/08/2016 at 6:35 PM, Notree said:

Source http://www.overclock3d.net/news/gpu_displays/denuvo_has_been_successfully_cracked/1

Thoughts? That took them an awfully long time. I'm wondering what denovu is going to say about this.

http://www.overclock3d.net/news/gpu_displays/the_denuvo_drm_bypass_has_been_fixed/1 Fixed already 

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

1 hour ago, Aytex said:

Nothing is actually "uncrackable" :P 

No, but they can make it hard enough so that it takes long enough for the game to become irrelevant by the time it is cracked. 

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

On 8/7/2016 at 7:10 AM, alphaproject said:

The thing with aging gamers that are used to getting pirated games.... here is the scoop...  They were NEVER going to buy the game anyways. Perhaps there are a few games that were SO good... maybe like Bioshock or The Witcher 3 they'd buy no matter what... to support the company but there are so many games that I don't play because supposedly the games are uncrackable. The golden era seems to be over and you know what... it doesn't matter at all... you just don't play the game... simple as that.. play something else that is either old... or free... like War Thunder.

War thunder is the only free game I know of to have p2w aspects and not have the game completely in favor of wallet warriors. Free games being p2w is a reason people don't play them, except for the kids who really can't afford or spend money on any other game or people who spend all their money on the game so that they win really easily.

And yeah the thing is there isn't many real "holy shit this is amazing" games that make pirates actually buy the full game. They usually go "eh it was alright not worth my money"

or something. The big thing is that I think if companies didn't overprice games there would be less pirates. Plain and simple.

4 hours ago, crisro996 said:

snip

Hoover%2BEvan.JPG

Once the cracks start forming there is no stopping the impending flood, unless they have an entirely new DRM lined up for this eventuality.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful