Denuvo has been successfully cracked

Notree
6 minutes ago, The Benjamins said:

Steal

verb (used with object), stole, stolen, stealing.
1. to take (the property of another or others) without permission or right, especially secretly or by force:

software is property owned by the publisher/creator, and piracy is taking it and using it with out permission. it is by definition stealing.

Do you even know what "take" means? When I take a ball from you then I have the ball and you have nothing. When I copy the ball then we both have it. If we both have it then I stole nothing. I mean is it so hard to use your brain?

Edit: Also, of course plagiarism is stealing. You are actually stealing CREDIT from someone else by presenting these ideas as your own. No pirate ever said they made the game they pirated lol

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

2 minutes ago, FakezZ said:

Do you even know what "take" means? When I take a ball from you then I have the ball and you have nothing. When I copy the ball then we both have it. If we both have it then I stole nothing. I mean is it so hard to use your brain?

so then information/knowledge/ideas can't be taken?

by definition they can.

Take

1. to get into one's hold or possession by voluntary action

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/take

possession

1. the act or fact of possessing.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

1 minute ago, The Benjamins said:

so then information/knowledge/ideas can't be taken?

by definition they can.

Take

1. to get into one's hold or possession by voluntary action

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/take

possession

1. the act or fact of possessing.

Ideas/information/knowledge cannot be "taken" no. When a teacher teaches a kid something, then the knowledge is SHARED. Instead of one person having it, now 2 have it. There is no "taking" taking place. Again in the definition of take it means you have something that was somewhere else, but not on your possesion. Which means i was somewhere else and now it is NOT. That is taking. Copying on the other hand is a completely different story. For example, art gets copied all the time. Is that illegal? Yes, but only if you make money out of the copy and again that is not stealing. 

5 minutes ago, FakezZ said:

Ideas/information/knowledge cannot be "taken" no. When a teacher teaches a kid something, then the knowledge is SHARED. Instead of one person having it, now 2 have it. There is no "taking" taking place. Again in the definition of take it means you have something that was somewhere else, but not on your possesion. Which means i was somewhere else and now it is NOT. That is taking. Copying on the other hand is a completely different story. For example, art gets copied all the time. Is that illegal? Yes, but only if you make money out of the copy and again that is not stealing. 

The definition of take only references the you get possession of something and does not specify that it has also been removed. I am not sure where you got that bit of information, you should prove a source. As per what I can find coping is a form of taking but with the specification of the original not being removed.

1 minute ago, The Benjamins said:

The definition of take only references the you get possession of something and does not specify that it has also been removed. I am not sure where you got that bit of information, you should prove a source. As per what I can find coping is a form of taking but with the specification of the original not being removed.

This is exactly my point. You cannot take something if the original ownership is not removed. What source do you need besides common logic? You don't take something when the original owner still has possession, rather you COPY it. Here's the definition: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/copy You cannot use the same term for something that already has another term attributed to it. 

1 minute ago, FakezZ said:

This is exactly my point. You cannot take something if the original ownership is not removed. What source do you need besides common logic? You don't take something when the original owner still has possession, rather you COPY it. Here's the definition: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/copy You cannot use the same term for something that already has another term attributed to it. 

The definition of take does not specify removal, only become in possession. You can take something with out removing it, like taking a idea.

5 hours ago, The Benjamins said:

The definition of take does not specify removal, only become in possession. You can take something with out removing it, like taking a idea.

Nobody says "taking an idea" and if they do that is not grammatically correct, because taking DOES imply removal from somewhere else. You cannot take something if you don't remove it. That is copying. 

14 hours ago, zMeul said:

dude

at the time I posted that Denuvo was not cracked; the crack got released few days after

um have you guys not noticed that the mods have merged the 2 denuvo threads.

7 hours ago, The Benjamins said:

-snip-

You can give up on trying to argue with him, his head is too high up his ass to listen to anyone else. 

10 hours ago, FakezZ said:

Nobody says "taking an idea" and if they do that is not grammatically correct, because taking DOES imply removal from somewhere else. You cannot take something if you don't remove it. That is copying. 

but they do say stole an idea

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Every once in a while, a thread like this pops up and inevitably, some idiots try to make arguments to justify piracy. 

Fact is, you are obtaining a product or service for free that legitimate users pay for. Only an underdeveloped brain can conclude that this is somehow ok.

Making the argument that the original content has not been removed just because you copied it to justify downloading games or movies is retarded. Please, take that argument to court, I hope you get a long sentence.

I don't personally care what the piracy defenders do. However, it would be beneficial to you if you admit the truth, not necessarily publicly but at least to yourself: You don't want to pay. Maybe you are broke, maybe piracy has conditioned you not to deem software as something that's worth paying for even if you can technically afford it. 

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2016 at 11:33 AM, jaggysnake57 said:

but they do say stole an idea

Which is technically incorrect. Just because people say it it doesn't make it right. ;)

Is this real crack or bypass? And what version of Denuvo has been "cracked"?

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

5 hours ago, FakezZ said:

Which is technically incorrect. Just because people say it it doesn't make it right. ;)

take you 2 weeks to think of that

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

3 hours ago, mate_mate91 said:

Is this real crack or bypass? And what version of Denuvo has been "cracked"?

The original post was a bypass. Denuvo games are being cracked now tho. Rise of the tomb raider and recently Inside. Inside only took  them 6 weeks. Denuvo still hasn't mentioned anything about it. I thought for sure they'd address it.

1 hour ago, jaggysnake57 said:

take you 2 weeks to think of that

I was on vacation lol