AMD Polaris Giveaway

This would be such a great opportunity if I could receive this gpu. I've been in dire need of an upgrade, but financial wise, unable to afford anything modern. 

I have a GT 430. Yeah, that's a real ancient alien technology. It's great when playing Brutal Doom, but I'm curious how post 2010 games look like. 

Currently running an NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX. I'd love an upgrade, because I currently don't have any HDMI / DP-outputs on my graphics card (only DVI). Feels sad that I cannot upgrade my monitor, without also upgrading my graphics card first :-(

I've got a Nvidia reference GTX 970. The only place I could find it was Best Buy. I payed like $360 for a card that probably runs hotter than cheaper cards with better coolers do, but I like the reference cooler with the backplate too much.

Anyway, I like new graphics cards.

I want it!! LOL... Still on my two old HD6870's, time for an upgrade :)

Galax GTX970 Infin8 black edition. Thanks.

I'm still rocking my sapphire hd 7770, and need an upgrade to join in on the overwatch hype!

17 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Im using an asus gtx750ti-oc and i want the new  card cause its better :3

read in British accent

Well my fellow human being, I would greatly appreciate you giving me this AMD graphics card. I'm currently using a GTX 770 and am planning to upgrade, but alas, i am torn between the red hot fires of AMD (no pun intended) or the sweet green grasses of Nvidia. I will use the card to render 5k hamrgers in VR. That's right, I'm American. Did the British accent throw you off? Anyway, as I was saying, 

gibe nao pls 

how original.

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

Best of luck to all!!

I have been using an MSI GTX570 for ages in my PC and as I have been upgrading it my G-card has been on the back burner as the new cards are getting released as we speak. I go to university this September so I have no money to buy one yet. I was looking at the 1080 but I have come to realise that all that power isn't really necessary albeit a sexy addition to a PC. Radeon seems the most 'utilisable' and less power hungry (after that firmware update) so it will hopefully keep my energy bills at bay. Keep up the good content at LMG! Everything I know is from you or NCIX. Bring on the future of tech!!!

hey I'm using a super old imac and I'm looking to build my own pc in the future and a free graphics card would help a lot. I'd love the polaris 10.

Using a GTX 275. I would love to be able to play newer games with my friends without having lag issues.

I got a GTX 770, but it only has 2GB of VRAM so the big jump in memory would be great. Also, I would pass my 770 down to someone else. So many people I know are still rocking 8800gts and worse. :I

gimme pls srs

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

I have an gtx 770. I've always preferred nvidia's card but winning an amd card would be a good chance to experience the other team.

have been using an MSI GTX570 for ages in my PC and as I have been upgrading it my G-card has been on the back burner as the new cards are getting released as we speak. I go to university this September so I have no money to buy one yet. I was looking at the 1080 but I have come to realise that all that power isn't really necessary albeit a sexy addition to a PC. Radeon seems the most 'utilisable' and less power hungry (after that firmware update) so it will hopefully keep my energy bills at bay. Keep up the good content at LMG! Everything I know is from you or NCIX. Bring on the future of tech!!!

I am using currently r9 270 2 gb version, i want to upgrade because this card is getting older and the 2gb of vram is not enough anymore for 1080p gaming not even mention that most of games are demanding more.

I have a 290x, with thoughts of another one, though I don't need it running 1440p freesync like i am. But my roommate really needs it, he's still running a HD 4870.

Currently I'm using a 2012 MacBookPro as my main machine these days. That includes work, life, gaming and as my main digital DJ machine, which means I'm probably not very nice to it (travel and harsh environments...come to think of it does fog affect computers much???). I however just ordered all the parts to build my first real rig, with the end goal in about a year or so of having myself a half way decent VR machine. Which hopefully means headset prices will be down and it would be amazing if I won this totally random drawing to get a viable graphics card a little earlier than expected. As I will currently be putting in a Geforce GTX 750 Ti OC, which is definitely not VR ready.....

Thanks in advance! :D

I've currently got a gtx 750, and i'd love to upgrade my system's graphics

I have a low budget and my current rig is still rocking (rocking?) a GT 740. I can play CS:GO and LoL though so its ok but an upgrade would be nice.

currently dont have a graphics card but gaming on a old pc and my laptop. working on getting parts for a real pc and the 10 or 11 would be a great add on to my current crapy pc and getting started on a new one.

i have a nvidia geforce gtx 960 running on a GA-Z87X-OC Force with a intel core i7-4790k with 4x4gb of 1600 ripjaws