AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a GTX 650 right now because my 390x is being repaired.

Currently running an R9 280X in my system, upgraded my system to Skylake 6700K, but then was waiting for the next gen graphics cards to actually upgrade that. This would be a great addition! Thanks for the contest!

I'm running a r9 280 which is doing completely fine for my rig at the moment but it would be nice to get a new gpu so build a rig for my girlfriend who wants to start gaming with me

I'm currently using a GTX 770 2gb version. Just got a new 1440p monitor and it's really struggling to play anything at that res because of the low vram. A polaris card would solve all my problems! Thanks for the giveaway!

I have a rig with a gtx 960, but doing some heavy leg work on gpu optimized mining work has already taken a toll on the gpu. Would be awesome if I can could get a free graphics card to replace it.

I currently have a gtx 760, which while OK for certain things doesn't have enough power to achieve want I need to do, I'm currently studying games technology at university and the 760 just doesn't cut it unfortunately and as a student I can barely afford to eat let alone buy a shiny new graphics card :-D 

I have a Nvidia Gefore GTX 550 in mah system. So yeaaaah... Planning on getting a new system, so this would help! B|

Radeon hd 6850 1GB edition. It'd be kind of a jump for me, however most of the time it still serves me well. 

Well girlfriend currently got a r7 250 which isn't great..... along with a g3258 (can't overclock due to windows 10!) and i keep putting off buying one as they keep releasing new ones! :P but GL everyone :)

Now i have gtx660. It's old graphic card and i want to a new one.

GT520M 4yo :)

i just want it to be able to play games over 30 fps. RNG Gods chose me plzzzzzz

I have an old 680 and interested in vr gaming.

herp... derp... herpderpherpderpherpderp... herpderpderp... durr.

What, I was told the content of my comment doesn't matter.

Rocking a 290, but it's about to die on me, i think.. darn artifacts. It is old though and it has been my loyal servant ever since i bought it. There you go, i even said something nice AMD ;) 

I currently have a GTX 750ti in my rig which kinda sucks lol and I have never tried AMD's gpus so it would be nice to see what this new generation is capable of

also gibe nao pls

ty

currently got GT 8800, very old, so upgrade would be nice!

R9 290, because DAT HDRRRRRRR

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Headphones/amp/dac: Schiit Lyr 3 - - Fostex TR-X00 - - Sennheiser HD 6xx

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

iPhone 14 Pro - 2018 MacBook Air

Im rocking a Radeon 7850 2gb paired with a FX-6300 oc'd to 4.4 ghz.  Ive had this build for 3 years now, but a graphics upgrade is definitely due.  AMD FOR LIFE

I'm currently rocking a GTX770, Its starting to show its age, and I'll probably put it in my girlfriend's rig :P

Currently running R9 280x but a newer card would be nice, especially while plaing star citizen.

I have a R7 240 graphics card from Gigabyte, even though Linus explicitly said the card sucks, it has actually worked really well for over a year. It runs Dying light, The evil within, dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin, Bioshock infinite at a good frame rate on low settings, some medium, but I recently capped the capabilities of the card with Dark souls 3. Even though the game runs and it is kinda playable, it disconnects me from online play due to my low frame rate, and every new area takes a bit of time to render taking my fps down to 1 for about 2 seconds each time I enter or leave an area. <-- Reason to upgrade. :)

i have amd r9 270x 4gb,it's time to upgrade my old pc 

In the process of making a CPU build after "gaming" on an Ivy bridge super thin Intel OEM (yup they gave it away to a bunch of developers like me) xD

I actually finished GTA V on 720p on that ! on 30 fps :|

I've never had an AMD graphics card before, so I want to try one out!

I have a R9 290x right now. It's time for me to upgrade to a less power consumption Reference Card. My 290x has aftermarket cooler which is not the best in a Mini-itx case. Thanks for the giveaway.