AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a 770 ftw in my machine. I work with children and GPU rendering and this would be a nice upgrade. 

I want this graphic card because I am building a new pc and winning will reduce my badget a lot. Hooray!!

Not into gaming for a long time. But made several gaming or rendering rigs for my clients and friends. soon I will be shooting videos for a customer and I will need powerfull GPU to do editing. Hope I win.

Edited by Farhan Khan

I would love to upgrade to the AMD Polaris lineup because I'm currently using the GTX 760 and it's due for an upgrade. Thanks!

Building a new rig and don't have a card just yet, either of these ones would we awesome to have. 

Im currently using a zotac geforce gtx 960, would much rather have the amd polaris.

Thanks for the giveaway love ur vids

I'm looking to build my first pc, a gaming one and I'd love to use one of these cards 

At the moment i'm just using the Intel integrated graphics. 

I would like to have a better gaming experience and it could be a great way to finish a build that i'm doing at the moment.

Temporary using a Dell Inspiron 14" laptop:

CPU: Intel Core i5 6200U | Memory: 8GB DDR3 | GPU: AMD R5 M315 2GB  | Storage: Western Digital 1TB 5400RPM

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k | Motherboard: Asrock H61M-DGS | Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 | GPU: MSI GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB | Case: NZXT Source 210 | Storage: Samsung 1TB HDD | PSU: Seasonic X-Series 650W

I am currently running an AMD A10 Apu integrated graphics, Curious to see the improvements this would offer.

I have a rig with a gt 730 to play The Witcher 3 at least 15/20fps on medium/low settings. I'm looking to upgrade it so a Polaris card would be a good graphics card to play it at 60fps.

lel i jus want a vid card

I have an nvidia gtx 650 in my system right now, such a dinosaur. I hope to win so I can play games with better framerates.

Currently have a rig with an R9 390 in it, but would love to have a video card that is more power efficient and more powerful, as I want to be able to power triple 1080p monitors eventually. Also plan to upgrade to a i5 6600K within the next month and a new card would be fantastic with the new upgrade.

My current rig is a c720 chromebook but I have a new build I'm doing for my first ever PC and i was planning on getting a 480 and this would be awesome to win (plus it would cut some cost so I can get more noctua fans)

I have a curtain to match the drapes, now give me free stuff.

EVGA 750Ti SC 

For Basic needs and general gaming.

I would give 750ti to my little bro and keep the AMD card, as it matches my AMD CPU amiright?

I have a EVGA GeForce GTX 660 SUPERCLOCKED and I think its time to upgrade (definitely). Unfortunately I can't afford a new GPU :(

I have a gtx 750 ti and play all lower end PC games and can't play newer games. A new gpu would really help me upgrade my PC to something much better since I don't have much moola.

I have the r9 390x in crossfire so I don't need another graphics card (yet), but my friend has a pitiful graphics card and it would be a awesome thing for him to experience pc gaming in a new light :)

I'm currently running a GTX770 Lightning but even the slightest overclock is making the card unstable and I would really like some extra performance to run my modded fallout 4 installation as smooth as butter

18 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Well, 1st time really participating in this forum, and yea...So I currently have a reference gtx 760 which is capable but loud and how and i feel like its dying too(bought it 2nd hand its like 3yrs old) so a sparkling new gpu might do me good. :D 

I have an amd sapphire radeon R7 260X and a new graphics card would really push my budget build to the next level.

Whats make really sad about this kind of technology is that the price in brazil is about 8x to 10x the price in USA. A simple RX 480 costs about 2x times the minumun wage for someone that works 40hours a week. Because of the taxes and the profit from re-vendors the actual price of the RX 480 over here is about $430 if I bought one today. So will actually take really long for me to see one of those.

;(