AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a R9 290x right now. It's time for me to upgrade to a less power consumption Reference Card. My 290x has aftermarket cooler which is not the best in a Mini-itx case. Thanks for the giveaway.

I have a 390x and a freesync panel and desperately want something that will run cooler during the summer months, 480 might not hit the same performance but at least it will be cooler!

Currently using an R9 270 that does its job great but I would love to upgrade to an RX 480. I want an AMD card because who doesn't like innovation and open standards?

Thanks for the giveaway.

I want it, a lot.

I'm currently using the obsolete Radeon HD 5770. It's just about sufficient to play Dota 2. I'm looking to upgrade my rig with the RX 480 to play new games, in particular Civilization 6.

I have 2 gtx 970 but i want a 480 so i can give it to my little brother on his birthday:))

Currently running a 750 Ti. It'd be great to upgrade to a card that can support much more modern games at higher settings.

im using integrated intel gpu :(

If i add this guy, I can actually have more than 10 fps when they throw a smoke grenade and I won't be stuck in gnm

I have a

MSI R9 270X Gaming OC 4 GB

Needs upgrade been waiting for something good from AMD this is it.

Also running amd 8350 overclocked to 5ghz

My r9 290 doubles as a heater ?

Columbus Blue Jackets

CPU: Core i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz | Mobo: Asus P8Z68 M-Pro | RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1866MHzGPU: MSI R9 290 Gaming |Storage: 1TB WD Black + 500GB WD BluePSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooling: Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)| Displays: LG 19"  | Kb: Corsair K95 RGB (Brown switches) | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Case: Diablotek Evo | Ext: Logitech 5.1 Speakers | OS: Win 7 64 bit

17 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Well , I really wish I could get that gpu , because right now I have a notebook with igpu Insys (its a old one , my mother got it for free at a school campain ) and it is cool for school , but cant run LOL for exemple , so I have my almost 10 yo desktop rocking my ATI Radeon PowerColor HD 4870 x2 , and the pc specs are , a Joke.but its okay .Lets at least try , gl everyone and Thank you soo much Linus for all ur tips , ur showcases , overall , your amazing content.

1468884362657-100092589.jpg

GTX 670 in one room and a R9 390 in the living room

2 Gigs is no good for VR and the 390 is in a AC-less living room, IN THE DEEP SOUTH SUMMER! Plus, alot of good that HDMI 1.4 port on the 390 is gonna do for our 4k 60Hz TV ~_~

Before my computer died I was using the onboard graphics. I know that's horrible, and alot of people are going to read this and cringe at that thought. I figured I'd build a new computer and was leaning towards the Nvidia 1070, But this card would be a great addition to the new system

Just purchased 2 4K monitors. I need an ne GPU to run them, I'm currently running a gtx 770

soooo, if the content of the comment doesn't really matter, then I'll write this.

ya guachos longinasos, me registrée pa puro participar en esta volááh de amd pork quiero una tarjeta pulenta pa mi tarro.

hablando de tarro pa los sapo q quieren saber lo que tengoh, un core quad del año de la cocoa, un q9550 parece, mas una tarjeta gtx 670 de los wachitos de evga y uans ram que hacen un cuello de botella asi pulentooóó hermano la terrible de legal, hasta la de mi celu es mas rapida. asi que si me la gano, estaria del corte compareee xDD

P.D: there is nothing offensive in the comment by the way.

507617.jpg

I would like to experience a 1080p 60fps gaming , I'm actually running games with a Nvidia GTX 750Ti FTW so i need to upgrade it to a better graphics card . 

I have a 1080 shipping to me right now, but I would like this card to give it to my brother so he can play games with me, he does not have a computer at the moment and we would really enjoy playing together (we don't live in the same place) 

I am using two Radeon HD 5450's.  Hey, at least no fan noise.

Using Nvidia 660m, but planning on building a decent build in the future!

Currently running an EVGA GTX 670 FTW. Deciding on whether to get a 480 or a 1070. Getting a free one would make it an easier choice ;)

I want it :D
i currently have a GTX560. I am unable to upgrade duo to financial things. gime gime gime gime gime :D

I have a Playstation 3, and I would like to change that fact.

Currently run a brand new XFX R9 380 and I'm overall happy with it except for the VRAM which only has 2 GB.

gibe nao plz

Using Intel HD graphics card.  *hangs head in shame*  I really want a Polaris card because that would be lightyears ahead of what I have now for gaming.